How do we stop Sup Forumsfags, pedos, footfags, waifufags, and the underage sneed spammer from destroying Sup Forums?

How do we stop Sup Forumsfags, pedos, footfags, waifufags, and the underage sneed spammer from destroying Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SD-psZSFIVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you return to reddit thats how you faggot

Only Sup Forums tourists have to go, dumb redditor.

Get some real & active mods. Sup Forums has never had any.

>falseflagging and screencapping your own posts just because you don't like a meme
Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=SD-psZSFIVw

>pedos, footfags, waifufags,
those are all part of Sup Forums culture, newfag.

Autoban anyone who has posted on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/ during the last 48 hours
Autoban phoneposters

At least we can agree that sneed is an underage reddit meme

true

Only Sup Forums has to go.

>sneed
Can I get a quick rundown please? I haven't been here much this month.

Because if time on Sup Forums teaches anyone anything, it's that letting people know what they're doing bothers you is the surest way to make them stop.

There is literally nothing wrong with posting waifus.

>Sup Forums culture
go fuck yourself, idiot

you literally cant, Sup Forums is just /pol2/ and it's a shame. What you should focus on is not making the cancer spread further

that girl got btfo

Literally the OP

don't like it? leave.

Lexee > Jordyn

How does the meme work?

wrong

S T I C C > T H I C C

Remember this, plebs.

Yes.

Supreme boards Sup Forums Sup Forums /ol/ /k/ Sup Forums /tg/

I've stopped fighting it. I love The Simpsons so much, and got extremely bitter about Simpsons threads being ruined with this shit. Now I Sneedpost constantly in any thread that isn't Simpsons related. I'm going to make all of Sup Forums hate Sneedposting as much as I do until it becomes a bannable offense.

looks retarded

We post high quality informative content

>NOT THE CROPPED CLOSE UP OF JUST HIS NECK AKA VEIN.WEBM
YGSIU

by baneposting of course

FOR YOU

So, you're wondering how best to fix Sup Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Indian pedophile living in Vancouver, that created the bot, that spams pictures of young child models relentlessly on Sup Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Indian-Canadian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix Sup Forums.

could we, say switch with Sup Forums. Their mods are usually active

Captcha: select images with Football

> Interpol
He's not doing anything illegal.
>Indian
?
>Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.
For harmlessly posting legal images? Go back to r*ddit, psycho.

PS: nice redditspacing

pedo pajeet detected

We need a /pleb/ for reddit tier generals such as GoT, Rick and Morty, and capeshit.
That would clean up half of 4chins.

Um, no sweetie.

Yes we can

She looks terrible with that tan.

You have become the night.