Has anyone here actually even met a refugee, or are you just repeating bullshit propaganda you read in the Daily Mail?

Has anyone here actually even met a refugee, or are you just repeating bullshit propaganda you read in the Daily Mail?

If Syrians are so awesome, why haven't you moved there yet.

Yes Tampa refugees so ask me anything.

Nice """meme""" faggot

Yeah, I'm a Toronto prison guard. We have a few here I see on a regular basis.

Yes and they are all grown ass darker than the night niggers and not syrians or women and children who are scouting out the town 24/7.

I fully expect them to revolt at some point

An afghan family moved in next to me when I was flatting in palmerston north.

They didn't mow their lawns or weed the gardens, you could smell their gross cooking halfway down the street and they killed our elderly neighbour's cat.

Because Russia and a dictator have destroyed it, which is why they are refugees.

That's not how that meme works at all. Kill yourself normie

Remember that time when the Middle East took (against their will) refugees from WW2 and then formed multiple coalitions against them to wipe them off the map and now cry about "genocide of Palestinians" because they lost?

Yeah, now those same "people" think we should take THEM in, what a fucking joke.

Too many Russians, Iraqis, Iranians, and Lebanese.

Maybe you should judge people on an individual basis instead of based on what skin tone they have or group they belong to? Europe has always been for migrants since the first humans walked out of Africa and populated it.

I work at a bar. One group of girls are very nice. The men are all pigs and perverts.

>Maybe you should judge people on an individual basis

I do, and you're a cunt.

If you love Syrians so much, move to Syria.
I hear there's millions of them there, unlike in your favorite Starbucks.

WE WUZ EUROPEANS

>Maybe you should judge people on an individual basis

Because it takes a community to make a society and Arab societies are collectively all objectively and inarguably shit.

>Europe has always been for migrants

So why can't white people have South Africa and Zimbabwe back? I mean after all we're all from Africa, and they BUILT those countries before niggers turned them to shit.

Obvious bait is obvious

>girls are very nice. The men are all pigs and perverts.

So the same as everywhere then

I don't have opinions about refugees as individuals but letting masses of people in country without any proof of their background is massively dangerous idea.

Europe has always been for migrants since the first humans walked out of Africa and populated it.

I hate this meme.

If thsts the case then how come Whites arent welcome in Africa? Or china? Why is it that every ethnicity has a homeland except white people? No one is forcing immigration into Dubai, UAE, China, Iraq or other such nations.

But no... lets flood the white mations. Just because. Fuck cultural differences and national differences, lets just force people to mix.

What could it possibly hurt?

Why are white people not only celebrating their own genocide, but also willingly bringing it upon themselves?

vancouverite here

chinese refugees fleeing communism make pretty good bbq pork

It literally doesn't matter if they are "nice", they bring crime, cost money and use resources.

Germany isnt near any war, these people have simply no business here.

I've met a shitload. Viets and lebs are rough, sudos are crazy fuckers, somalis aren't much better, some egyptian followed me while screaming at me because I wouldn't give him money, a serb threatened to stab me once, and most of the others have been okay.

Even in Australia, real immigrants are better than refugees, and we have what are probably the most thorough background checks and best detention system of anyone in the cuckosphere.

My sister was gangraped by refugees and left for dead. The female refugees are mostly nice but the males are deranged animals that should never be allowed in.

I have meet some of them yes.
>Be me driving on the city
> Get stopped by Traffic light
> Group of refugees wait here asking for money
>Men and children are sitting
>Women (with veil) standing with a pannel asking money
> They went to my door
>Didn't open
> Green light and left

My father also told me that the daughter of one of his collegue has parked her car. When she came back, refugees had thrown stones to her car. She went to the police station. They said they can't do anything. So she left with a broken car.

I went on roadtrip with my friends and stopped in Berlin, it's a nice city but like its the capital of cucks. Every street was filled with this retarded I love refugee stuff and there were Antifa protests.

We stayed in a little hostel and there were fucking refugees there. They did nothing all day, they are "poor" but they all had smartphones and smoked non stop.

It's a youth hostel so we had to share showers and stuff with those fucking muzzies, they kept cleaning themselves all day, not realizing there skin would be shitcoloured all their lives and they looked incredibly strange when i put in my contacts like i was a son of satan. Last morning when i took a shower, I left my electric toothbrush on the sink and they fucking stole it!
(we dont brush our teeth in Europe, we just use it to clean our ass)

>have you ever even talked to a home invader? Who knows, maybe if you sit down next to them while they are raping your sister and stealing your tv you might find out they are dank and smoke weed!

>Why are white people not only celebrating their own genocide, but also willingly bringing it upon themselves?

Because we lack the will to string up the degenerates who have lost their survival instinct. So far.

Holy shit do you even know what a meme is? You libs are literal cancer, kill yourself

Know someone who worked in a shelter, he told me that they're hitting their women+children and faking injuries to stay here.

I also grew up with mudshits. They're fucking cowards and will always jump on you if they're the majority. A bunch of them even threatened my father because they wanted to kidnap my sister to work as prostitute in the Netherlands.

Mudshits are fucking savages and don't belong here.

that's pretty fucked up man i think i would go on a shooting spree.

>Why are white people not only celebrating their own genocide, but also willingly bringing it upon themselves?

Brainwashing from a young age from people who understand the stages of civilization and utilize the decadence of Western society to recreate the downfall of Empires before on a cataclysmic scale. Just about every great empire thats ever existed has gone through what we are going through now, but never before to this scale, or human production of propaganda and population displacement ensuring the result.

There is evil in the world now so thick that it might not be possible for us to ever recover when this cycle ends.

She deserved it because she's a race traitor coal burner.

If some asshole did that to my little sister i would flip my shit regardless of what she has done.

yeah they were little shit heads

but op picture can still be true, because krautniggers are little fucking shit heads too

so are red head boys, little fucking shit heads

same with jews (tanned and white) little fucking shit heads

infact lots of people are little fucking shit heads

whats your fucking point, faggot op?

You dip

Not seen any "syrians" but we have an african infestation in my city. Loads of them are always in the city centre harassing people and selling drugs. I beat two of them up a few months ago because I saw them rob someone. Fucking niggers.

I've met them. Niggers straight outta Ghana. They have been staying here for a year, in an apartment paid for. They don't have to do shit, only go to the italian language course and do some hours of volunteering. Some of them don't even do that, and spend their days stealing wifi around town. All of them are males, all of them are 18/30, none of them are refugees.

I have met a refugee in my drivers license class. He told me he an engineer and he ran from Syria to Turkey to Germany. A half of the year later his family joined him.
He seemed very friendly and kind. I am very glad we can help people like him to have a better life.

So what you're saying is that Syria has too many non-syrians and that is a bad thing?

>childhood friend of mine is an officer in the army
>unit had been charge with building refugee camp and manage it some time ago
>many refugees
>syrians are mostly families and more or less well behaved and obedient
>afghanis on the other hand
>beating up women
>beating up children
>most times there are not even theirs
>constantly start clashes with the Syrians
>complain about the FREE food (they want chicken every day)
>leftist government wont deport them because "das racist"

>or are you just repeating bullshit propaganda you read in the Daily Mail?

I wasn't there on 9/11 and I didn't witness the holocaust so using this logic they didn't happen.

I think he mentions the foreign armed forces fighting there

You're not fooling anyone

Yep

They hate faggots and women just like me

They actually hate the Jews more than I do, which was suprising

>we dont brush our teeth in Europe, we just use it to clean our ass

Im in NZ. literally never met a refugee who was anything but polite, well spoken, and friendly.

that being said, I have met my share of Islamic imports who *willingly* abandoned thier sharia shitholes to come here and then start jumping up and down that sharia law inst the norm....? Fuck those people. Fuck them with oversized farm implements. But they arent refugees...

I live in rural Indiana and the town I live in has taken in 20 refugees. 5 are currently in jail for assault, 4 have been deported for sex crimes, and 3 are on trial for raping and beating a 15 year old girl.

A tear rolls down my eye every time I walk by their rapefugee houses and see them covered in graffiti and bullet holes. They're fucking subhuman savages and if you disagree I welcome you to come see for yourself.

Met one from Syria before the refugee wave.
>smell like shit
>fat
>scratched his ass, inside his pants in public
>spoiled af
>screams at his mother and treats her horrible
Seriously missed the right wing death squads when I saw him

Went to school with some bosnian retards. They insulted us in their retard languages then when we learned about it and kicked their asses went to get their moms and sisters. After a while I became friend with one and after sharing my secret wild berries spot and base the fucker betrayed me taking everything with his fellow refugee kid. In an act of petty revenge only a kid can do I set fire to that plot of wood and pined it on them.

I meet "educated" sandniggers all day, enough to understand that bringing the same fucks but ILLITERATE AND BY THE MILLIONS is the worst idea ever.

Yeah beaners are refugees from the cartels they suck.

>Has anyone here actually even met a refugee, or are you just repeating bullshit propaganda you read in the Daily Mail?

A 14 year old girl met 4 of them aged between 16-21 in the park near where I live.

Don't get me started on economic migrants.

Yes. I have personally met a syrian refugee and his family. Works at a syrian restaurant in downtown houston as a chef. Can't speak english but at least knows how to make decent food. His kids played at the basketball court across the street and you could here their screeches from inside the restaurant

>9fag
>advice animals

oh god why germany

Let's say it like that: if he goes to school with people who barely speak german, he probably isn't the brightest guy.

I got nothin

was better than ops stupid thread tho

Agreed

I fucking love this comment

Yep.

Syrians: Are actually ok, I expected them to be run of the mill mudslimes but seem very family orientated.

Sudanese & Somalies: Absolutely hate these cunts, the most ungrateful people you will ever meet. They fled war and famine to come here and start gangs, there are heaps of somali gangs in Melbourne. They always seem to be looking for a fight and hate white people. The ungrateful cunts, honestly wish i could just round them up and send them back to africa, see if they realised how ungrateful they are. Seriously these fuckers are always looking for a fight and try and copy the mannerisms and behaviour of American Niggers.

Vietnamese: There are two types i found; (i) your typical industrious asian type that works long hours and shitty jobs to support their family and (ii) the vietnamese gang type that are responsible for selling most of the Heroin and Ice, they do lots of Knife crime and only stick with other asians and shit talk white people. Honestly fuck these little yellow chinks.

Afghani's and Lebanese: Their parents are often very welcoming and kind people yet their kids are fucking nothing like them. They are uncivilised animals who rarely get past year 10 and are destined to work in their parents kebab shops. Dont know how to treat women, always looking to bash people and form middle-eastern gangs. The Cronulla Riots happened when people where basically like, 'nah fuck these middle-eastern gangs' though it went too far imo.

Observations of Non-Refugee Immigrants:

White South African Afrikaans/Boers: These people are just horrible people. Honestly. They are incredibly racists to Blacks, Muslims, Asians - and I can understand that- but then they are also incredibly racist to all Whites that are not Afrikaans. Think of it like how Jews treat non-Jews, all other whites are like 'Goyims'. They come into this country and all they can do is shit talk it.

>will continue

Your new name.. Shark bait whohaha

> Has anyone ever met a refugee?
Refugee isn't a group. Its not an actual thing. But in reality, the real world. Muslims and other interlopers form ethnocentric gangs and undermine society. The polite ones shuffle in when given incentive, or use them as muscle when they want preferential treatment for a job and protest that everyone is racist.
I have met "a refugee" (many actually) we had loads in the 90's after one of their tribes went around killing and raping each other, was transfered to my school after trying to kill their last teacher with an axe, was a complete piece of shit that threatened me more than once when i declined one of their many asinine requests, one of those being deliberately losing events in an athletics competition so they could win (prick didn't get a medal "because of me" HAHAHA).

>cont'd

Chinese: These cunts are fucking everywhere. What really pisses me off about the Chinese is they have absolutely NO desire to integrate or even learn the fucking language. They just come here in their giant Zerg swarms, get their rich daddies to buy up all our property causing rent to go through the fucking roof, buy up all our Baby Formula because thiers is full of lead and shit causing nation wide shortages and then stick to their own kind. They ghetto-ize entire neighbourhoods turning them into little Beijing where all you can hear is "ching wong tong chang ling long" all day and smell wierd fucking cooking. They are incredibly racists against whites too, they will only hire their own kind and will not mix, they see everyone else as inferior. If you are going to come here and buy up all our fucking property at least learn English and try to speak the fucking local language you locust like fuckers.
That being said, their Peking Duck is tight as fuck 10/10.

Ghanian/Nigerians/West Africans: Was not expecting this at all, but they are actually quiet decent people, not your typical violent rapey type Africans like Somali's, maybe because the majority religion in their countries is Christianity, they seem much more civilised. Generally hardworking, funny, chilled out and affable people.Nigerians are like the industrious asians of Africa lel.

Indians: My only quarrel with Indians is that they fucking stink all the time, honestly im not trying to poo in loo maymay this but they fucking smell all the time, you can smell them from miles away and even if they are wearing cologne their shit stink seeps through, also they always just look dirty and give off a rapey, harmless but creepy vibe.

>le daily mail boogeyman

>OH MY GAWD DA DAILY MAIL

I lived the first 20 years of my life in the only part of Oslo, and the entirity of Norway, with a +50% immigrant population.

So yeah, I've met a fair share of refugees.

>9fag

yes, we are importing ethnic and religious conflicts into the country, and if anyone dare speak about the problems this might cause he is shouted down as racist

>Has anyone here actually even met a refugee
I "meet" lots who roam the main train station, but none of them speak german or english, so how am I supposed to get to know them? (the language barrier is in fact one core problem in this whole crisis)

I did meet one who was doing his masters on renewable energies somewhere in germany. his german was shit but he could speak english.
He made a traditional syrian dish for us to eat, and had a smug smile on his face that never vanished once.
also he listened to some arab music with a guy holding an rpg in his hand on the cover (probably the arab equivalent of nazi thrashmetal)

Now this is the utopian dream case scenario: good integration, language competence, higher education.
And he still just seemed like a smug arab.

Years before that I met an Iranian (he loved ahmadinejad) who wanted to go to the German army but was bullied there and ended up in a mental institution.
His nephew sold coke.

This Iranian was one of the nastiest people I have ever met in my entire life.

>my grandmother lives near refugee center
>she can't leave the house without beggars all around her
>she got broken window and her purse stolen two weeks ago
>white kid in the neighborhood got beaten by a bunch of them

Fuck 9fag, when is the next attack on them?

i wonder whos behind this post

reminder that they aren't refugees if they shopped around for the white country with the most benefits

Let Merkle have them, she seems to be quite find of refugees.

(((Who))) indeed...

Fuck off 9fags