He votes for a major party

>He votes for a major party

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvqdl_CGCGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stein is pretty qt for her age

>he votes for someone he knows will never win instead of sitting on his ass and getting just as much done

>He keeps voting for the controlled opposition and hopes one day the system will fix itself

>he's trying to subvert American election by diluting votes to third parties so they can get into the debates and be paid off by the globalists to act as support for the witch

>If you support politicians that aren't corrupt, you must be a shill for the corrupt politicians!
Nice mental gymnastics but please leave politics to the adults. Thanks.

>please leave the shitposting to the shills
sage

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>he votes

>settled lumped with guilty.
also maybe gib specifics instead of meme pictures.

I am donating to both Trump and Stein. I think Stein could be a very useful unwitting ally in defeating Hillary. She has no chance of actually getting enough votes to win, but she could be the Ralph Nader we need this election cycle. If she draws even just a few points away from Hillary it could cost the Democrats the election, and Stein isn't going to get any votes from the Never Trump people.

>He tried to vote for Trump on an Australian ballot paper

>settled or found guilty

There is a pretty big damn difference between those two for them to lump the two numbers together, although I wouldn't expect the occupy democucks types to know that.

Supposedly even Gary the Cuck Johnson is taking votes from Hillary, don't know how true that is, but given he is the opposite of what actual libertarians would want, I would not be suprised.

>Giant Spider

I would honestly be fine with 4 years of your idiot in the white house if Stein builds a serious base for 2020.

That said, I can't see Trump winning anyway. If Jill gets enough support to seriously disrupt Clinton's chances, then liberals will flip from Democratic to Green, or preferential voting will be on the table for future elections. Either is a favourable outcome.

Stein will get less than 5% of the vote but that will be all that Trump needs to beat Hillary. If Stein does better in 2020 then that is more good news for Trump. The only way Stein could do anything other than help Trump is if she starts attracting Republicans which we all know isn't going to happen. The only reason I even tell you any of this is because you are from kangaroo land and can't vote here anyway.

Jill Stein Censored on PBS NewsHour

youtube.com/watch?v=nvqdl_CGCGk

>yfw Jill Stein says shit that's unfavorable to Hillary Clinton and PBS censors her

i agree, she could be our mummy like theresa is yours

you know thats illegal right?

We are not voting Republican. We are voting Trump. Get it right faggot.

He never had anyone killed. And it wasn't the DOJ and FBI going after him.

>I'm voting for a guy who just happens to be the Republican nominee
>I'm not voting for a major party
yeah k