WHEN IS THE LEAK YOU SONS OF WHOOOOOOOORES

THE HYMEN,BOBBY!!! SO TIGHT!!!

He won pussy, does that count?

GODS I WAS A BOOOOOOOOOOOAAARRRR

MEME'S DEAD

I REPEAT

MEME IS DEAD

AHHHHHHHHHH SHAVE ME CHAOSH

Was the winds of winter the absolute best episode of got?

youtube.com/watch?v=cQKx9V4nSe8

THE MEME WONT DIE UNTIL THERE IS A LEAK YOU SON OF A WHOOOOORE

BESSIEEEEE.... TIIIIIITSSSSSS.....ARRRRRGGGHHHH

DEAD IS IT?

He won the battle of the bands with his emo songs

>there are people who think Renly was completely justified in claiming the crown for himself
>there are people who think that he would have made a good king because he knew how to dress well

How does Stannis know about Bessie?

quick rundown ?

ALL HAIL KING ROBERT OF HOUSE BARATHEON FIRST OF HIS NAME, LORD OF THE SEVEN WHORES AND PROTECTOR OF THE BOARS

BOW YOU SHITS

>bobbyposters will defend or ignore this
EJECT, EJECT, I REPEAT, EJECT

It was good but not the best.

>there are people that don't support Sansa becoming Stannis' Queen in Winds of Winter

**Crushes your breastplate**

>i'm going to wog

Seems legit

Stannis IS the one true king of Westeros.

*spills your rubies all over the trident*

I miss him lads

This is why
aaaaghposting > robbyposting

post yfw d&d let arya kill cersei instead of jaime doing it

what seventh level of autism is this?

Guy was like a "Gary Stu". He started off bookish, but then he read something (most likely the Prince that was Promised prophecy) and decided he needed to be a warrior. He became really good at riding and quite good at fighting. He won several tourneys in an age where Barristan Selmy, Arthur Dayne and Gerold Hightower were all members of the Kingsguard. He was really handsome and a good musician.

Then he got smashed to bits by Robert Baratheon.

Why did so many people rally behind Renly (tee-hee)

No but seriously, he had no claim to the throne and he had a huge amount of supporters. Was he that liked by the people and Stannis that hated? Also, did Renly believe Cersei's and Jamie's kids were Roberts?

And Sansa is his Queen

>he doesn't ship Stannis/Sansa

cringe

HARRENHALL?

I MISS HIS FAT ARSE

NO, DELET THIS

harrenhal is off the table

Oh for fuck's sake ...
At least we still havaaaAAAAAARRRGHHHH

*annuls marriage*
*Teleports behind your girl*
*Crushes her virgin pusy*

B O A T S E X
O
A
T
S
E
X

>...

reminder that littlefinger is the last descendant of the house reyne

reminder that this is 100% CANON.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYnFok-7cP4

Who would have won?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spoders across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonarys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn whore. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore.

THE
SHIP
THAT
WAS
PROMISED

Good, let it rot.

your ride is here

brief gestalt?

He was the Lord of Storm's End so he had the Stormlands with him and the Butt Buddy of Loras, so the Tyrells were with him. I don't know what they saw in him though. Everyone who truly knew him knew he was all show and no substance.

Put an end to thiaaaAAAAAAARRGHGHH

The show made it look like Ned would of won, but really Jaime should have won easily

oh, hello fellow r/freefolk-ers ;)

You don't need to be particularly capable to be a good king. You just need to not be a crazy, vain cunt.

Jaime is much better in the books but it seems that they scaled down his power level quite a bit in the show.

maybe its like the popular kids in school. A lot are drama students, probably str8 A's so they can talk the masses into siding with them, then the sheeple just fall in line to try to fit in.

But then the jocks finally get off their procrastinating asses & take back whats theirs.
They were just too into that new hot chick to notice.

I always thought that Jaime was just toying with him

>tfw they will never cast proper female fantasy roles ever again

Can mods ban the memers?

in the show, they made it look like they're equal for some reason

if this scene was loyal to source material, jaime wouldn't even be trying, he was supposed to be a god-tier swordsman

you have to go back fucking cunt

the Tyrells bet on the wrong gay horse

SAVE ME MELISANAAAAARRGGHHH

So is Stannis Chad?

that's because fantasy nowadays means "realistic" medieval drama with dragons and zombies"

youtube.com/watch?v=c6A6XxBGCrk

*spills seed all over your betrothed*

can god kill the faggots?

>ayo hol up

NOH

>....

just imagine

after sunday, we'll have 2 years where theres nothing to do in /got/ but meme post

This. The tyrells only sided with him because Loras was butt pirates with Renly. For Olenna supposed to be as smart as she that is dumb as fuck. The storm lords are piece of shit traitors as well for siding with a degenerate that never led a damn thing except a ball in Kings landing.

His own vassals did because they were his own vassals. And the Tyrells did because they were going to benefit from it. Those two sides just so happened to have the largest armies

He was just playing with ned.

I haven't seen it since it aired, but I remember Jaime making a face when he realized he was in trouble. Then Ed Sheeran stabbed Ned in the leg.

That truly fucking sucks donkey dick. I hate when shows do that shit. But they know Daaamn well I'll come crawling back every time.

Shame. I still don't see why we end up with khaeelsi breaker of chairs.

Can someone explain to me what the BOATSEX thing is about?

I pride myself morbidly about not googling it and just getting my knowledge from this shithole cancer board instead. Enlighten me.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spoders across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonarys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn whore. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore.

HELLO .

Thanks for the warm welcome, friend...

I get that Stannis may actually die before the end of the series in the books and likely won't be king, but why did the show have to make it so humiliating for him? They start off by having his supplies and all but one horse destroyed by "20 good men" and Ramsay, then they get him to burn his own daughter, which results in men abandoning him (where did they even go? where are they now?), his wife killing herself and Melisandre just riding off on the last horse. He gets to Winterfell and is completely crushed, and to finish off the humiliation he's killed by Brienne, in the name of Renly, off-screen.

It was almost as if some petty writer who absolutely hated Stannis came up with this, like Stannis was somehow interfering with the writer's favorite shipping pair. The only consolation is that Stannis' reaction to the approaching army and that he managed to take out another two soldiers before the end.

>.....

just they fuck a boat

Jon and Daenerys will have sex on a boat in the season finale. That's it.

Is pic related?

its when a mama boat and a papa boat fuck
how the hell do you think boats are made retard

Stormlander lords only heard the propaganda about him. Renly had a lot of good PR, that's really about it. Without his butt buddy Loras SPREADING (kek) the good word of the Tyrells of Renly, he'd really be nothing.

>I would have you back Robin Arryn, lord of the vale
What did he mean by this?

YES

They thought he'd win. With the army he had and with their army, they thought he'd have a fighting chance. And that Army would have wiped Stannis off the map if Stannis didn't blacken him

Olenna took a bet & lost

T-the boar is empty, your grace