>>86863287

here it is. i've dun goofed boys
not gonna post her pics tho, i'm not that retarded. no professional leaves any sorts of traces

call me aspergers all you want

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (405x514, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>please respond

Attached: 1520809290157.png (500x523, 141K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

at least explain what happened senpai

>didn't get the milf
I hate Brazil now

gomen
i had no idea, really. i only noticed how agressive i sounded after like 30 mins. one mistake and i managed to screw it all up.

but please do hate brazil, i encourage you to do so. just don't hate me, i swear i didn't see that coming

The Japanese milf hunting must continue then.

pic's self explanatory. she said she was embarrassed and i autisted out sounding completely agressive and imposing. now she won't reply.

cringe

just fuck someone near you. Why are you wasting your time like this?

>doesn't explain what's going on
>IT'S SELF EXPLANATORY
>it really isn't, no one knows what you were talking about previously

Literal shitpost.
Nigger.

he seeks the ultimate prize

i want to live in japan. however the only "practical" means for me to do so is to marry a jap

Jesus, Brazil this was a massive fuckup. Why did you keep sending out messages? Fucking autist

you forgot to write "pls respond"

Can you score access from Japanese diaspora in HUE land?

>talking to a mature woman like this
Jesus Christ

i'm on the vietnamese cartoon imageboard for a reason. if I was a successful human being i wouldn't be doing this

yes, but that's pretty much impossible for me because brazilian women sees me as the typical edgy virgin

i suppose it would ruin things further

gomen

tell her zitto animale.

Why the fuck do people do the autism message storm? Either stop answering or change subject. What the fuck is wrong with you all? it's a message, think before writing.

if you had brains you would've noticed that i quoted my previous thread (which is archived). everyone who participated on my previous thread does know what i'm talking about without me having to explain everything once again. and this thread is just for them, because they wanted to see the aftermath so

fuck off

>i'm on the vietnamese cartoon imageboard for a reason. if I was a successful human being i wouldn't be doing this
Good point. It was a nice try though. Much farther than I would have gotten desu

Also
>Pls respond after only 15 minutes
I rly hope this is fake.

>yes, but that's pretty much impossible for me because brazilian women sees me as the typical edgy virgin
It still might be easier than talking to someone across the planet. What if you got a good one only for her to flake out when you arrive? That would be awful.

oh no no no
tha' wasn't agressive and imposing
that was pathetic and revealing

sorry, i'm just a human bean, i make mistakes
its gonna be over 10 hours soon
what a surprise coming from someone like me huh
brazilian women are basically stacies even though they look awful, so i'm out of luck. my only chance was that milf.

Attached: 1520917206032.png (407x536, 307K)

>its gonna be over 10 hours soon
Buit it wasn't when you activated autism. You can makle mistakes, but just stopping to think would have made it obvious it was a bad idea. Just give up if this is the best you can make.

>only for her to flake you out when you arrive

i would just kms on the spot then because i don't have anything to live for really

i'm just a walking failure

i acted by impulse, i'm just... "noob" at life i guess

>i acted by impulse
Fucking don't. It's a message, it's the first thing you need to condition yourself not to do. Being yourself is going to get you nowhere boy. Ideally you shouldn't be yourself irl either, but that's far harder.

What kind of BR are you? Maybe you can woo a yank.

i look like this guy, except much lighter skin and no scar

same haircut except shorter and pure black hair

Attached: Scar.jpg (640x480, 28K)

>i would just kms on the spot then because i don't have anything to live for really
My rumenian friend told me he once saw an italian dressed in suit just waiting outside on the road for like 5 hours at the sun in sumemr. Since he was at his meme work he just went and talked to him wondering why he was there. He told him he was italian and there to meet his Gf, but she refused to meet him after he went all the way there because they had some small ass stupid fight(i can't remember what exactly) the day before so he was just standing there waiting for her to open the door and talk to him. Poor guy stood there for 6 hours and didn't even succed.

might be too white
do you have a thick BR accent when speaking English?

no, i actually have a pretty solid u.s accent while speaking english, except i cant pronounce "th" ffs (thought and fought makes me completely mad and third is also a mystery to me)

i'm not actually that white, his scar is only slightly lighter than my skin

can you deliberately make your accent worse? mutt chicks love foreign accents.

i can do the british accent too, but it sounds pretty weird, it kinda mixes with the russian accent

>how do you look like
>posts anime

All this asparagus can't be real...

well, that's how i look like

so what?

Attached: DOqLXrt.gif (480x228, 469K)

I guess you can say that he lacks some depth.

how could i forget that i suffer from heavy paranoia?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (533x529, 126K)

God damn it, HUEman. Relax and acknowledge the time zones. No more rapid succession messages.
I'm glad you are back on board though. Just take it easy and don't be afraid if things are super slow.

understood. i'll keep all of this in mind, thanks.

me being paranoid is no news, i do acknowledge that i suffer from PPD. it's just that acknowledging it doesn't help not suffering from it. i can't help being a paranoid, i just have to theorize about every single insignificant thing that happens in my life.

no one has to sift through archives to know what your shitpost is about, Sup Forumstard.

Back to plebit

rude

posters from my previous thread didn't have to, and this thread is directed to them

That's... ambitious.
Trying to romance someone via message is not easy, but practice makes perfect, right? Just remember to use the text format to your advantage, and think well before sending anything. Worked for me(I didn't try to green card myself into anywhere, though) :)

Attached: buu_and_satan.jpg (500x378, 29K)

Isn’t fucking random first-world MILFs a national sport in Brazil?

>(I didn't try to green card myself into anywhere, though) :)

sure, sure.