Nazis lost. Get over it or kill yourself

Nazis lost. Get over it or kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/life/family/2016/06/my_father_secret_past_and_my_search_for_my_jewish_identity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>soviet

what the fuck is that? I don't see it but I see germany

>Ustasha
yes croats are truly subhumans kek

>yes croats are truly subhumans kek

says a TURK xD what irony level is that?

Is this a Hitler/natsoc appretiation thread?

so?
go show this to a turkish nationalist. i don't give a fuck about armenia.

How come Armenians are bro-tier but Iv never met a cool turk, let alone been able to seperate the from iraqi's, afghani's and other durrka's. When did the modern Turks settle Turkey?

>turks against ustaša

you should be grateful. we removed the ones that removed you.

ok
now remove yourself

You forgot Hitler/natsoc appretiation pic

not true communism and slavs are superior to sub human krauts

but muh kurds

negative. will continue to remove soviets and turks.

heil hitler!

god tier webm

Heil Hitler

Serbian-man-puts-roach-to-sleep.webm

fucking dead

I'd tell you commies to get lost, but you will just collapse on yourselves anyway.

did you read that article about the jewish sjw who found out her jewish dad was an ss-officer and sang horst wessel lied in the shower decades after the war. pretty based tbqh

slate.com/articles/life/family/2016/06/my_father_secret_past_and_my_search_for_my_jewish_identity.html

>When I was growing up in Manhattan, my late father, a Romanian-born Jew, used to enjoy singing German songs in the shower. As a kid, I had no idea what the words meant. But after I began studying German in college, I was in for a big surprise. That’s when I figured out that among his favorites was “das Horst Wessel Lied”—the Nazi party anthem, which to this day is banned in Germany.

>But the more I embraced secular Judaism, the more enraged my father became. While I knew that he hated the Jewish religion, this I did not expect.

>This Jewish part was often silenced by his other parts, such as the German soldier that retained some fondness for both Nazi songs and Nazi paraphernalia. When the dust jacket of his dog-eared copy of William Shirer’s The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich started to fray, he cut out the swastikas emblazoned on the cover. “I don’t want them to go to waste,” he told me, as he neatly filed them in a drawer.

top kek