Why does Sup Forums hate this film so much? Aside from some horribly unfunny scenes...

Why does Sup Forums hate this film so much? Aside from some horribly unfunny scenes, I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twiststreet.tumblr.com/post/161156850735
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T. Underage sneed spammer

Great post.

Wasn't even close to as good as the first, but still leagues ahead of the rest of the MCU

Boring ass predictable plot.

That's pretty groundbreaking for an MCU film.

ironically by spamming the screencap you're being worse than the supposed underage (who was probably just a guy baiting)

Sup Forums hates this? I've seen more people on here praising it than shitting on it. And most of that is just webms and calling it Reddit

I thought it wasn't ok

Maybe in the first month, but nowadays I only see people shitting on it

I have no clue how Sup Forums reacted to it, but I thought it was quite a letdown over the first one.
It was rather uninspired and the story was too drawn-out.

Eventhough I barely watch any capeshit, I thought the first one was a real 9/10 movie, but this was more like a 7.5.

ZUNE

>they took infrequent, comedy moments from the first film and made it the basis for the second film
>too much colorful CGI shit (my eyes were so overloaded)
>most of the times Starlord and Batista were just sitting around
>le cliche "he's your father, but I'm your daddy" shit
>Starlord and Michael Rooker are enemies, but they shoehorned in this father/son dynamic
>soundtrack not as catchy as the first one
>Pac man fight
>Mary Poppins!

However
>Kurt Russel was awesome, but underused
>Mantis is my MCU waifu

The music is what separated GotG from the rest of the MCU, but Vol 2 was totally forgettable
'Come a Little Bit Closer' was the only moment in Vol2 that was memorable. I don't remember a single other song in that soundtrack

>too much colorful CGI shit (my eyes were so overloaded)
it's so much better than grimdark DC shit and usual colorless grey marvel shit. i really don't understand how you can complain about that

twiststreet.tumblr.com/post/161156850735

>That Bullshit-Ass Guardians of the Galaxy Horseshit (2017): What the FUCK is wrong with people that they liked this movie? Did someone just shit right into where their brains should go? The fuck is wrong with people that people aren’t talking about this like it’s the disaster it is and warning each other and huddling together in the dark, scared that this movie will be played at them by our foes, scared of a future where this movie becomes sentient like Skynet and attacks little kids at a playground??? What a load of horseshit that movie was! Holy shit! Just cornball aggressively-unfunny shit – all the comedy scenes fucking suuuuuuuck, just fucking dumb Mickey Mouse Intro to Comedy gags– followed by the worst most over-melodramatic fucking dramatic scenes– “oh good, Karen Gillen looking all ugly and acting super-seriously, exactly what I’ve always wanted, in so far as I’m a sexless moron”, said the fans of this movie. This movie has a storyoh wait no it doesn’t nevermind.

>And just all these shitty moments the movie doesn’t even remotely sell of like… Kurt Russell (who is one of the most lovable actors ever in so far he looks like he’s having the biggest blast anyone has ever had in every single fucking movie he’s ever been in, no matter how shitty) but Kurt Russell has to sell the dumbest fucking most clumsily executed twist reveal whatever the fuck you want to call it I’ve ever goddamn seen.

>I don't remember a single other song in that soundtrack

I was more familiar with the music in this one, than I was most of the stuff in the first film.

Perhaps because there was more British stuff this time: ELO, George Harrison, Fleetwood Mac, Cat Stevens, and Sweet from the trailer

>Did Kurt Russell really work hard all those years, his whole goddamn life, bringing America joy with Breakdown or Overboard or Executive Decision, just so society could squander him on selling Grade F writing in his golden years??? That is grim. Just the dumbest dumbest dumbest– I should have walked out there. Even the soundtrack wasn’t that good (except the Cat Stevens), and that’s like that whole movie’s reason for existence!

>Just real shit. A Steve Agee cameo aside, one or two tiny moves from Kurt Russell aside, I just really hated that movie.

it's because the movie is so incredibly structurally flawed. shit that should have been done before a script was even written is missing

>Tumblr
That explains it.

Explain.

Sup Forums hates everything. Doesn't matter whether it's dumb action or masterful work of art, they'll hate it just because somebody else out there likes it.

I want to cuddle with rocket.

it is total trash. this is the movie that convinced me that Disney pays the critics. It is legitimately a bad movie.

Wonder Woman was objectively better and Sup Forums shits on that movie more. Just contrarianism

He is super cute.

>Why does Sup Forums hate this film so much?
Sup Forums hates it in much the same way that Sup Forums hates GoT, ie - it doesn't.

But they do.

Sup Forums hates popular things.
Its why most posters are pedos who like underage, not yet popular actresses.

Its why they whine about disney and use a foreign term like “kino” to jerk their shitty opinions off instead of actually breaking down a film or tv show.

Its why Sup Forums is mostly posts about actresses gaining weight, and tmz tabloid pictures of actors say “wut went wrong?”

Basically Sup Forums is the middle school kid who discovered a meme and nation enquirer magazine 6 months after everyone else

They went too hard on the quips and jokes and the songs but overall it's a good flick

It was waaaay better than Logan lmao

haha I wonder what his butthole feels like

Because of the horribly unfunny scenes.
OW MY NIPPLES

I actually didn't notice any quips.

It should have been its own thing instead of an explanation of ffinns background. Also all the jokes were bad.

>Because of the horribly unfunny scenes.
>Lists the best line in cinema history

The jokes were badly delivered, they could have been funny

No, it wasn't.

Less colour is better than overloaded colour. If you can't even use it right then you're better making it black and white. But as usual you babies love bright flashy colours which is why you eat this shit up.

The ONLY funny part of the movie

I have never intentionally fallen asleep in a theatre until I watched this cashgrab MCU GARBAGE

THE CHRIS PRATT MEME NEEDS TO DIE NOW