What would you do if you had a Death Note?

What would you do if you had a Death Note?

Since there's always some faggot who doesn't know this remember that you can only use it on specific people, you can't write "John Smith" and kill everyone named John Smith.

I'd use it. I estimate I'd probably get rid of thousands of people. (None I know in person, however)

>Write down name of random billionaire
>Cause of death: Gets stabbed to death infront of my door where I live by a psychopath who blackmailed him into giving him 1 billion $ in cash. The Killer leaves the crime scene without any witnesses, leaving the money behind
>wait at my front door for the scene to play out
>go outside, pick up money - act like nothing happend
"But officer, I was sleeping, I neither saw nor heard anything"

Donald Drumpf

I use it on God.

Rid the world of really terrible people like hardcore ISIS terrorists or some shit like that.

I'd cum on it

epic, simply epic

I'd use it on you for making this garbage thread

Little did you know, the billionaire had cameras on the car he used to drive there. You're on camera taking the money. They do a search of your house, and find the death note. Congrats you ruined everything.

Kill Trump and Sam Hyde.

>1 billion $ in cash

you don't know my name retard

good thing there are 500 + 1000 $ bills. Also: It might as well just be a cheque or some other kind of value-thingie.

Hillary Clinton,Bill Clinton,Charles Manson,George Soros
and all the satanic people

"fucking retard mcgee" dies after his 16 hour videogame session from a blood clot because he sat down too long

Enjoy because this can actually happen and hopefully it happens for you

Holy shit, just shut the fuck up.

u mad

Make a thread on Sup Forums and ask anons to post names
Won't take long to for the Sup Forums-hivemind to realize I'm legit

I wouldn't use it.
There's no guarantee you'll get a shinigami like Ryuk who may write your name down if he gets bored. Too risky.

Probably just go through Facebook and make people I don't know do incredibly stupid shit.

Also they'd be a lot of silly deaths on live TV mainly reality TV and sports.

I'm not all that interested in changing the world I'd rather just watch Amy scumer pull out her own intestines during a live interview. Then have the anchor try auto erotism asphyxiation with her entrails.

won't get*

become a mercenary
kill off a bunch ppl i hate. get paid
fuck a whore
kill her
etc etc
probably die because ryuk would kill me.

>Write down a date about 1 year from now
>write down the name of some random black person who visits the first ever international people-of-color-meetup where every black person on earth will be
>cause of death: nuclear bomb

It would've to be on /soc/, user. Even the movie remembered that you have to know their face.

Good thing you can upload picutres here

All of your waifus would come to my place and have sex with me before killing themselves

Good luck convincing people to post both their actual faces and names in Sup Forums.

they would just have to post names/faces of the people they want dead.

Hes not saying he would ask people to post their own faces you retard. He would ask them for the names and faces of people they want dead.

first kill eight faggots pieces of shit who deserve it, then kill the boyfriend of one girl I know to make her single again, then post thread on Sup Forums saying dubs decide who gets killed next, trips decide how.

Why did the actor look like a low tier youtuber?

i'd kill adam wingard first things first

I'll make sure to post yours if I get the chance.

I like the way you think.

Figure out a way to get lots of money and probably kill a bunch of world class scumbags.

having Willem Dafoe death god hanging around yelling at me for the rest of my life would suck though.

Write my name on the first page to make sure I don't lose it.

>Death Note and Shimigami confirm that the afterlife and death is inevitable for everyone

>If you ever use the death note, you are guarenteed an eternity in hell

>People are still stupid enough to use it

Fuck that, I nothing is worth a 100% chance at suffering for all time. Especially killing of criminals who have already been caught and are in prison.

Aren't you man enough to martyr yourself to make the world a better place for a short period of time?

You don't go to hell using the death note you go to limbo

Can't do multiple deaths like that, even just a single collateral one, you would have to write the name of everyone

I would kill Edris Elba soo the shit memes would end

I would kill all white people that I find out browse Sup Forums.

If you're a bad person you actually have it better to use the note

>Open Deathnote
>"Yahweh Jehovah"
>Wait 60 seconds

>Nothing happens...

I'd never use it unless it was really profitable and guaranteed to work for me. Like if there was a girl I liked and she was dating/married to someone and I didn't want to go through the trouble of chadding her away then yeah.

Killing people is more fun with your own hands, if military taught me anything.

Dear sweet mercy.

So what you're saying is that he's... nothuman!? HOLY SHIT WHO COULD HAVE KNOWN

Ryuk says to light that if you use it, you don't go to heaven or hell. Later, he says heaven and hell don't exist to begin with.

Given that Light turns into some super god of death after using it a bunch, I'd say use it.

cringe

I'd write the names of every guy that my gf tried to leave me for so she stops cheating with me and stays with me forever.

cheating on me *

I'd write my own name saying that i die 10000 or whatever years in the future, basically immortality.

Also write all the women who ever rejected me.