Only want to reproduce with white women

>only want to reproduce with white women
>all white women are ruined/degenerative sluts

how do we solve this? my last girlfriend took drugs (mdma, coke) regularly and just before I broke up with her she told me she had slept with 20 people (she's 21)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvxV7wZjQnY
youtube.com/watch?v=kDqQCjkuxuo
youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MGTOW

I'm not autistic though

because if your kid isn't white; that's instant defeat.

solid 100% chance of being the brown underclass.

I am a white male who is dating an Asian girl.

>all white women
Not all women. C'mon there's got to be some ugly ones left for you.

>only want to reproduce with white women
WRONG. We have already moved on to the superior Asian goddess, she is submissive, studious, thin, and best of all - worships white cocks due to their high social status.

case in point

Yes but does she produce white offspring?

Just keep looking until you find one that isn't complete shit

youtube.com/watch?v=vvxV7wZjQnY

youtube.com/watch?v=kDqQCjkuxuo
youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk

How does one even sleep with 20 different people while you're dating someone? Do they not have a fucking conscious? Also, how the fuck did that slip past you OP?

But women in general are ruined. Waited too long to snag a good one, now all I'm left with is used up goods. I feel you OP.

I've went to school in super nice areas by Silicon Valley and a lot of those really well-to-do suburbs are majority asian.

The thai and filipina areas don't seem as rich, but they're still ahead of any mexican or black majority places I've been to.

20 people, doesnt mean while they were together ya fuck

Just go Asian. Far superior than any white women. In fact, white woman is no longer status symbol.

20 people prior to us dating, we were together for 4 months

she was afraid of how I'd react so didn't tell me

MGTOW is a nice concept ruined by the fact that it's been co-opted by redditor fedora neckbeards who swear off pussy they were never going to get anyway.

I must have miss read that. But you better get yourself tested. :(

>misread*

Fucking auto correct shit.

I already did, before we had sex for the first time she had just been tested and had clean results

I got tested soon after and was also clean. I think she may have had chlamydia before and lied about having anything, but I have no way of proving it and I'm clean anyway.

>all white women are ruined/degenerative sluts
You've met "all" white women?