Red Letter Media vs. Joss Whedon

How will Red Letter Media react to the Joss Whedon accusations?

Pic related was Jay's reaction to Devin Faraci's downfall.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jaybauman1/status/785869812887068672
twitter.com/devincf/with_replies?lang=en
birthmoviesdeath.com/2011/06/10/the-devins-advocate-x-men-first-class-magneto-as-a-critique-of-israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, this

When will Rich Evans be accused of rape?

Rich Evans already served his time and is on a list, don't have to bring it up again man...

Also, link to the tweet itself, lol at the people who think Jay know about the sexual assault beforehand and didn't say anything. Faraci was already an asshole even without the accusations.

mobile.twitter.com/jaybauman1/status/785869812887068672

Lol

Difference - Whedon wasn't really being a hypocrite technically, and it wasn't even that bad, what he did.

Whedon is a mildly annoying, self righteous quip master who is also a very successful film and television director/writer.

Faraci is a literal nobody, a film """"journalist"""" who is also a rapist, a massive hypocrite (quite literally busted for doing EXACTLY what he was ranting about) and in addition to all of that a HUGE, ENORMOUS, MUCH HATED and self admitted asshole.

He took actual pride in being disliked.

Well, Whedon wasn't just commiting adultery, he was likely casting couch girls. Pressuring them to have sex to get good roles in his works. I think that's illegal in someplaces, it's basically corascing girls into sex, which is still sexual assault.

>Whedon wasn't really being a hypocrite technically
He kinda was

I just went and checked Faraci's twitter.

It's back up. He's removed the "apology" (I don't remember doing anything bad, but if I did, I'm so, so sorry for what I did) and now it's just full of spam of constant retweeting other people's old tweets. What the fuck is up with that?

The sidebar is all outdated information about where he works and stuff.

What a fucking weirdo. You'd think he would have just deleted his social media and got a new job.

Also, did you hear about another one of their buddies (who runs Cinefamily) getting outed as a rapist too?

Much kek.

SICKKK virtue signaling cuck

what did whedon do??

Cheated on his wife and fucked actresses.

>He's removed the "apology"

It's still up.

twitter.com/devincf/with_replies?lang=en

Faraci is now a weird buddhist who posts stuff like this on Facebook.

It's hilarious how these SJW faggots constantly get outed as sex predators. Faraci, the pwr bttm guy, louis ck, whedon, and others I can't even remember.

I mean, Whedon says;

>Sexism is bad, respect women

Then uses his position to MAYBE get sex. It's kind of "eh" as to whether that's hypocrisy.

Faraci on the other hand...

so his wife says

They virtue signal to get their dicks wet, that much should be obvious.

lol.

Running to religion after being outed as a fuck up. Running to a "woe is me, life is terrible, how do I not kill myself" quasi-religion no less.

That's glorious.

Soon he will be a radical centrist. Wonder what he does for a living?

Drives Uber?

He can never re-enter the public sphere in the film industry, I assume. Despite his (in retrospect, hilarious) impassioned, repeated defenses of Polanski and Allen. They were actual artists with measurable results and products divorced from their personal troubles. He's just a personality/blogger.

>Fuck up

>Should I kill myself?

>Nah, I'll just become a religious nut instead

Oh boy. That's a broken man.

Also;

>Muh Change
>Muh Evoling
>Muh I Used To Rape Chicks But Now I'm A Feminist Ally, Give Me My Job Back

This. I'd love for Whedon to be a sex pest, but I'm not trusting an ex-wife on any issue related to their husbands.

>attack trump
>get life ruined

not sure if a tweet has ever been more BTFO than that

>Then uses his position to MAYBE get sex.

in the same way that Bill Clinton got sex from Monica. he didn't use his position; his position made him more attractive to impressionable young women.

As Joss Whedon would say, doubting women is sexist. Just listen and appreciate what they have to say, otherwise, it's the will of the patriarchy.

How soon until channel awesome start calling RLM a pro rape alt-right Gamergate comedy show?

You already made a thread about this.

i kind of wish devin was still on twitter when trump won just to see his meltdown

Check his "undercover" facebook (also look at the friends list - gives you an indication of who is down with rapists).

It's hilarious - Right after the Manchester bombings, he says "don't get angry or hysterical or scream about ISIS. Realize these events are incredibly rare and never really happen, and you need to focus on your own life", and a few posts up, after the Charlotesville Demolition Derby are multiple screeching posts about the end of the world and the need to kill Republicans.

Of course preceeded by long winded discourses on "peace", "forgiveness", "personal development" from a buddhist perspective.

>not denied it
>no one has stuck up for him
>hell, most of the actress won't even "no comment"

He totally is.

Some already said things to that effect when the HitB for GB 2016 came out, and again for the Plinkett review

Cant believe I missed this when it happened. Always hated that sanctimonious prick, and you can always fucking tell somehow as well. Trying too hard.

His wife quotes a letter he sent her saying his righteous act was a cover.

What the fuck is he talking about?

so links to any stories about girls actually claiming that this happened to them as opposed to the story being shit you just pulled from your ass?

>rape isn't that bad

He raped Michelle Trachtenberg from age 15 to 18.

thats a great link

IS this a joke? That is 100% hypcrisy

>reddit letter media
Saged

how?

>respect women
>pray on them while in a position of power
This is if he actually did do it

So that's what happened to all the laid off K-Mart employees.

ehh. gay men in positions of power would use it to fuck other men. not sure that makes them anti man.

That's just memeing over the waves of whedonposting that happened over the past week.
If anons recall the original statement, it said something about aggressive needy women jumping on him because he had all that "corrupting power".
And that's what the ex wife says he told her.
No indications of him being a degenerate rapist yet.

BASED

Hol up, I missed this

What's Sensitive Joss Whedon's beef with our bois?

You don't know that.

get off Sup Forums joss

You have to go back

In the Plinkett Star Wars Awakens video he said kids don't naturally care about diversity (and he's right)

Faraci wasn't a star so they didn't let him get away with it.

No link cannot believe you guy. Come on now.

He did say he was conquering and acquiring them.

Joss "They Wanted Me To Fuck Them" Whedon

>Devin Faraci

He's a fucking Jew who injects a Jewish worldview in everything he reviews.

birthmoviesdeath.com/2011/06/10/the-devins-advocate-x-men-first-class-magneto-as-a-critique-of-israel

Like why is he on Earth?

>Spit on the man who created your job
>Have Sup Forums remind you that you INTENTIONALLY got pregnant and aborted for a shitty 25 min long documentary

Holy Shit, I thought Mike and Jay were to nice about the diversity, and their right kids don't care about color, it's called Imagination not identity politics

What's left to say about him after that?

I'm surprised Vice hasn't written sometimhing with the headline, "Remember the creators of the Plinkett Phantom Menace Reviews? Well, there the Favorite Film Critics of the Alt-Right"

They won't attract much with that clickbait because RLM isn't popular among normies anymore. Everyone forgot about the Prequel reviews. The Star Wars Awakens video had only a small fraction of the attention of the earlier videos, and no one gave a shit about the Ghostbusters review.

The Force Awakens review has the most views on their channel besides the Phantom Menace review

I think its safe to assume people watched it expecting to see them rip into it and break down its flaws.

Instead they spent half the time talking about theories and why the Force Awakens was okay, but should have gone further with romance.

I don't think normies will bother watching them in the future if they expect reviews that say "its okay"

They'll make a silly joke like they did about "Bryan Singer, a man who was recently accused of making two really good X-Men movies."

Louis is not an SJW, it's just a stupid meme. And his allegations haven't been anywhere near confirmed.

Except that they (Mike specifically) shits on Donnie all the time

People were tricked into thinking it was going to be a classic Plinkett review that ripped it for being a carbon copy of episode 4.

Everybody was surprise that it was generally positive.

Nobody was surprised. They liked the movie when they reviewed it on Half in the Bag.

Anyone that felt "tricked" is a literal fucking retard.

Oh look Sup Forums is trying to make Sup Forums hate RLM again... how tedious.

What makes you think its Sup Forums and not Sup Forums?

Wow you guys really do hang on every word don't you

RLM has said things that anti-SJWs can latch onto and also said things that legitimate SJWs could latch onto. They just make comedy videos and don't give a shit about anyone's agenda. But of course Sup Forums obsesses over anything even remotely anit-SJW that they've ever said, including OP's pic which was several years ago.

Yep, seems like it. Joss Whedon is definitely the same pandering philanderer as he's always been, regardless of the truth of this newest rumor; but boy is samefag OP and the regulars in his threads really reaching from the RLM angle. Apparently they're the be-all-end-all, now?

RLM are the most influential movie critics of this generation

>Difference - Whedon wasn't really being a hypocrite technically, and it wasn't even that bad, what he did.

>I respect women
>cheats on wife and face fucks some underling put in compromising position and under the assumption her fucking him will help her career

lol ok

Literally who?

This, he'd be at the throat of any other major figure accused of this sort of thing without actual evidence, so now he has to lie in the bed he made.

Though I have very little doubt he did it.

I agree with you, but your greentexting and spacing are making me uncomfortable.