Which city is the best city to live??

Which city is the best city to live??
I live in Yokohama. Yokohama area is good to live. Not too big, many greens, not too cold in winter, pretty good big city.

I think San Diego or Hawaii is good city to live.

I dunno much about European cities.

Attached: kv01.jpg (2120x900, 1.47M)

>Yokohama
too many chinese and korean
also the most corrupted police in japan

Attached: yokohama kimchi street.jpg (640x640, 129K)

I like Lausanne

Attached: 651718.jpg (1920x1080, 563K)

wow
beautiful town.

is this Norway city? wait ... Swiss city?

beautiful

Probably Dallas

Attached: fun-dallas-tours.jpg (1200x800, 284K)

i want to visit dallas some day because of gasmonkey garage lol

>I think San Diego or Hawaii is good city to live.

t. Never been to San Diego or Hawaii

Attached: 1516769882956.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Switzerland

My opinion,
Munich is a very good city to live in Europe.

I like Philadelphia

Attached: img_4717-e1466015798722.jpg (3062x1507, 843K)

this thread will be translated into Japanese and introduced to Japanese in order to how much Japanese are respected from all over the world. thank you desu

*in order to announce*

My hometown looks pretty cool, especially at night

Attached: Untitled-design-30.jpg (845x564, 708K)

Always been a fan of Asian concrete jungles such as Shanghai, Tokyo, Singapore, etc.

My village is the most beautiful place in the world.
Most of what I need for my daily life I could buy in the village shop.Well, as long as the owner allows me to.Because she is friends with my parents and said to me I was drunk too often, which is why she didn't sell me beer. I also tried to steal from her when I was younger,and then she pulled my ears long and took me to my parents.
If there is a problem with the car, the boss of the tractor repair comes by and,in the worst case,hangs the chain and pulls the car with the tractor into his workshop.
There is a football club,the pub in the castle to which the village belongs. We also had a detective living here when I was younger,I rang him and asked him if he showed me his service weapon and I was allowed to hold it in my hand.The farmer's son grows cannabis in the corn field and sells it to me at a good price.In the nearby canal I caught my first eel, but I was frightened to drop the fishing rod into the water. In the summer we drift along the canal with a homemade raft and a case of beer.There is no park, but since the houses here have no fences, it is a large continuous area of flowers and trees on which the houses stand.And if there is a reason to leave the village, there is a bus every two hours,three times a day,except Sundays.The greatest disaster here occurred during the Thirty Years War, when Mansfeld troops tried to plunder here, but were lured into a trap by the villagers(freshly baked bread and roasted meat was brought into a barn and burned down with the Mansfeld soldiers).After World War II, the bridge over the canal was guarded by a group of American soldiers,who distributed chocolate to the children and cigarettes to the adults. In the cemetery I find my relatives who have lived here since the Liberation Wars.By the way, the pastor is a good friend of the family and a very funny man, sometimes you can hear him playing loudly on the organ,even at night
There is no better place in the world.

Attached: Dorf.jpg (1920x1200, 1.23M)

>C*chem

Attached: 1428185601145.gif (259x248, 1020K)

Attached: chinks.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Hmm.. Same before World Wars in my country.
>After World War II, the bridge over the canal was guarded by a group of American soldiers,who distributed chocolate to the children and cigarettes to the adults.

Also semen for native women.

オールネーションが大好き
もちろん、日本は世界の中に一番好きな国である
英語が出来ないこと残念ですね
what de fugg :DDD actually interesting post, though
I mean I've lived quite a few years of my life in villages so I can be made to believe that that lifestyle, however marginalized, still exists.

Ist deine ex hierhin gezogen oder was

Yokohama is too close to Tokyo.

What each person wants is the result.
I think that people who appreciate San Diego are not Asians.
Okinawa is the best for people who like Hawaii and the ocean.
A German who loves the country life would be cramped in Yokohama.

aquidauana - brazil

Germans who love beautiful country life will feel cramped in Yokohama.

What's with all the edgy hype about Yokohama?

Pretty sure Tokyo has generally been rated as the most livable city. I guess I'd agree.
>little crime
>great public transportation
>clean
>warm weather
>few crazy people/assholes
>good urban planning

Too bad it's expensive as hell

There're fucking too many people and not so many green in Yokohama.
It doesn't look comfy to me.
I like a cold climate so I think the best city in Japan is somewhere in Hokkaido.

こんな明らかなアフィリエイト久しぶりに見たわ
死ねカス

The main body of Yokohama is Mogul.
The harbor is decorative.

Attached: 15800952.jpg (450x318, 100K)

There is a person with a mysterious complex against Yokohama.
It is true that too much expectation will be the same as Paris syndrome.

Attached: 1504765538182.webm (1920x1080, 818K)

Pretty much this.
>But muh Minato Mirai, esplanades and shit

ほんこれ
100%このスレは馬鹿がホルホルする為の海外翻訳サイトに使われるよwwww

はい
横浜火病りがスレッド潰しに来ました。

Yokohama chaebol Mitsubishi has developed Minato Mirai and made it successful.
It is a rare success example.

しかも横浜が暮らしやすいって完全に釣りにきているしな

死ねカスは言いすぎじゃない?
でもまぁお前の言う通りこんなスレが翻訳されるのは日本人としてちょっと恥ずかしいよね。

My home town was comfy. I wanna move back desu

My city is smol
It only has 450k ish population, but it's good enough.
Too many cars, though.

Attached: E47.jpg (960x637, 169K)

While Tokyo is nice to visit, I'd hate to have to live in it. Even after a few days, when the initial novelty period wears off, you feel like an insect walking around in such a crowded hive. Public transit is always overcrowded and uncomfortable everywhere, but Tokyo is only second in train density to shitholes like India. And places like Shibuya Crossing are a tourist attraction for a reason - that kind of continuous barrage of people is not a natural way to organize a human society. The more people in the city you live in, the more people you don't know, and the more lonely you feel. No wonder hundreds of thousands are seeking refuge in isolation as hikkikomoris. At least with cities like Kyoto, you have lots of spaces in the city where you can just relax and enjoy the ambiance. The only place to do that in Tokyo is in a tiny, soundproof capsule. Also, the fact that Japan continues to Tokyoize - as more and more people move to the city and its ever-expanding suburbs - and as smaller towns go extinct and are only home to seniors - can hardly be seen as "good urban planning".

Attached: 2017-08-22-stay-at-home-momxx.jpg (950x1457, 510K)

everything is an incredible improvement over here
i wish for places where i can go hiking without being shot and mugged 20 times in an hour
nip pls

Youve obviously never been to Japan

I have on a few occasions, and I'll actually be over there in a couple weeks for sakura photography. And I'm not an engrish teacher - I work in liquefied natural gas and go to Asia sometimes for business.

I'm not saying Tokyo is bad, per se, just that I wouldn't feel comfortable living there (ignoring language/cultural barriers). For me, the best places to live in are different from the best places to visit. Canada is boring for tourists, but I like living here for a number of reasons. Admittedly, I haven't experienced much of Japan outside of the big cities, but I will soon - I'm sure its lovely.

>Kyoto
>lots of spaces

>Public transit is always overcrowded and uncomfortable everywhere

He probably couldnt find a seat during off peak hours

Lyon
It'as a liveable Paris

in Canada, Toronto and Vancouver are two top tier places to live, the only real issue with either is the housing price

Attached: toronto-downtown.jpg (2080x1445, 1.8M)

Yokohama is meh tier. Dunno why it's popular with the Tokyo commuting middle class desu.

>Yokohama area is good to live.

It only railroad zone.

Calgary is better desu, and housing prices are reasonable

calgary winters are cancer

For me its aguascalientes

Who cares about the weather when your entire downtown is connected by +15 bridges - a giant fuck you to mother nature? The dryness sucks more than the cold.

What about them Calgary Flames keeping the heat up, though?

I like Visby, it's a small town but very cozy. Seasons are good, snow in winter, hot in summer.

I am a bit biased though so I'll give a shout-out to Prague.