Fascism and traditionalism is built on idiots

>TL;DR: Traditional values are built on that idiots won't question them, because when they realize they are bullshit their ego will take over and they'll let their degenerate nature run free

Fascism and traditionalist values are built on that there are useful idiots that aren't smart enough to question them.
An useful idiot follows tradition without question, without understanding why it's good.
If you were to explain why tradition is a good thing, it suddenly becomes questionable. And when you allow tradition and religion to be questioned, you get anti-authority retards who feel like they are "enlightened", much like the retards on /r/Atheism.

They will look past what culture and religion are for an instead look at how stupid an invisible omnipotent God is. They'll ignore the social aspect, or that religious people are happier on average, or that organized religion is a thing in EVERY CIVILIZED SOCIETY because of it's controlling aspect, which limits our dangerous and natural urges, such as females having sex with top 10% of males (this leads to violent conflicts that are not good for civilisation, look at Elliott Rodgers, a direct conflict of this).

So all in all, tradition, religion, it's built on that idiots choose to follow it without question.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YP1zPr_Fnc8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peabody_Picture_Vocabulary_Test)
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/17/ankara-car-bomb-kurdish-militants-claim-responsibility-attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I made that picture desu. No kidding brah.
Bump btw

bump lads

get this to 200 when i come back

There are always going to be conformists and non conformists.

Analects:[3:17] Zi Gong wanted to do away with the sacrifice of the sheep on the first of the month. Confucius said, “Ci, you love the sheep; I love the ceremony.”

> Traditional values are built on that idiots won't question them
If we don't follow the rituals of society, they cease to have meaning.
If you travel to the stars because it had great meaning to you, and you get there and disparage the traditions and values of the people you left behind, your journey ceases to have meaning, and the goal was in vain, a vanity that goes unfulfilled.

except that you're wrong and traditionalism isn't bullshit and everything about it is based on logic and reason, just because you're too dumb to understand why certain traditions exist or why certain values or behavior or way of dressing exist doesn't mean they are bullshit.

Unlike modern values and behavior where you can trace it back to selfish and animalistic reasons.

>way of dressing
yes because society is built on fashion

form follows function, you ignorant frost-mongol

Monoethnic nations only require soft touch policing and people generally trust each other.

Multi cult countries are more violent and people dont trust each other. For example, all of them.

That's exactly what OP says.
OP says traditions on surface have no meaning but that they actually serve a deeper purpose, such as uniting people.
However of course most plebs don't realize this.
So the easiest way to encourage tradition is just good ol brainwash, because most people will just become ego driven consumerists who waste their lives on sex otherwise

>Monoethnic nations only require soft touch policing and people generally trust each other.
have you heard of this place called the middle east ?

>Middle eastern nations are monocultural
Most of them have different kinds of Muslims that want to kill each other. Thanks for proving my point.

Varför kan du inte gå o knulla en neger din urartade liberal

The sad reality is that the vast majority of people are idiots, no matter what they believe in.
And yes, traditionalism is used to keep the idiots in check under a strict series of rules. It's still the best system we have come up so far

Also to expand on this, although I'm a traditionalist at heart I just don't see it as a very realistic goal in modern day society

Ever since the 1920s consumerism has been hammered into us through marketing and ideology, the fascists and nazis back prior and during WW2 was the last hope at bringing this back

more realistically I'm just a libertarian, at least that means I won't have to pay for the failures

Also fascism/traditionalism won't come back because of the constant connection through Internet, unlike before were your only source of news etc was through tv and newspapers

tack för att du bevisade för OP vilken typ av idiot du är. Dvs den användbara typen, den som är hostil och ser allt i svart och vitt eller i grupptänk. Men ni är ju bra ändå, även fast ni är dumma i huvudet. Den alternativa högern hade aldrig fått makt utan er

Shut up sven,

it has gotten so bad that I could change society back to traditionalism easier than I could find a loyal qt gf

so that's what I'm doing

>So all in all, tradition, religion, it's built on that idiots choose to follow it without question.

OP är en idiot han själv som tar allting för givet.

Congratulations, you just realized why faith is considered a virtue. The ancients realized that the average man is compelled to destroy itself without a strong guidance so they made a condensed set of rules that were known to be beneficial and built religions around them so they would not be inclined to ignore them. This is literally the sole reason why the moment we started steering away from Christianity everything became gradually more degenerate. Pic related is not a meme, it's actual proven fact that a Christian life is the most beneficial for society as a whole.

so did you mean ethnicity or culture? because they are both different things

Again you're misinterpreting OP's point

For example in pic related the TL;DR: is that smart people are typically more open to other cultures, meaning that people and races with high IQs get absorbed by the more racist and group thinking lower races

Whether you like it or not liberals are smarter on average, make more money, have higher IQs etc. it doesn't mean that their choices are smarter for the group in general though, the group in general will suffer because of their open mindedness

most people are idiots, and people follow religious and cultural trends not because of stupidity but because they keep society functional. The current trend of liberalism is bad for society

This desu, this is why tribal societies and hunter gatherers are more egalitarian and have less organized religion with a few exceptions of native Americans who were more or less settled down anyways

This is not to say that Christianity is the best choice, IMO it isn't, and it could as well be something else, but out of the biggest major religions it is the best, because it doesn't inspire conflict as much as Islam does. Christianity was created by the weak Islam was created by rulers to justify war. That being said I think Christianity needs a reformation, it's a weak religion tbqh.

Having an open mind and thinking critically is what led to traditionalism in the first place. Whether or not people arrive at the set of values others wish them to have on their own or via brainwashing is irrelevant.

If you punish a child for telling it not to run in the house or calmly explain that it's dangerous and he's likely to hurt himself (and he actually understands) in both cases the child will not run in the house.

We're not evolved for civilization so our nature is destructive. This is why our sex drive is so bad despite marriage being seen as a blessing, if marriage was natural, we wouldn't need culture to initiate it and people wouldn't get divorced.

But they do now more than ever and it's secularism and individualism to blame.
Human nature isn't made for civilization, that's why we have cultural and religious rules to prevent us from destructive acts

Christianity is just tribalist hoodoo, it doesnt scale up and that why its gradually being left behind

What would you cite as examples of destructive acts that people are predisposed to?

>tfw was at lowest point of my life, deeply ashamed failure, at risk of suicide
>found God and Christianity, felt better

Nigga I can't explain that but it happened and I feel amazing, it was like being reborn, better than any sex or drug I had

I truly understood what it was like to be lost and then I found my way out

Haters will say it's photoshop

Literally everything that religion warns against: Promiscuity, violence, selfishness, gluttony, etc. They are all easily explained by evolution but yet are harmful for civilized societies.

If by reform you mean going back to a time where the church wasn't so toothless then yes. Christianity is not necessary a weak religion, its part of the bible that you are supposed to act with disgust when it's sacred doctrines are threatened.

Men are aggressive towards other men to get female attention.
This is a major problem in larger societies where men has accumulated so much power 1% gets a shit ton of women

I think this applies to SJW and such also, they are also useful idiots. They dont want to question their ideas. If you try to question them, they label you a racist.

it's called "lovebombing"

they get you when you are at your lowest point
shower you with love and acceptance
makes your brain jizz endorphins all over your frontal lobes
you mistake that sensation for "god"

>fascism is a traditionalist ideology

Couldn't be further from the truth. Look into the doctrines and beliefs of Fascism and you'll find that it challenges many traditions and seeks to create a new way of life for the people. Fascism certainly acknowledges and accepts some of the benefits of traditionalism but to lump fascist into the same camp as traditionalist and reactionaries is ridiculous.

>muh few extra IQ points

It's possible to be a genius and completely wrong about a lot of shit

Guess that's why God warns about idolising man :^)

The whole point of it is that human beings are capable of transcending the metaphysical form of the beast and become man by rejecting animalistic tendencies. Thats why we've been able to build civilisations. Things like tradition and Christianity help us to maintain that and continue our transcendence.

>Christianity doesn't scale up
>The religion that was part of the greatest empires known to man doesn't scale up.
Christianity was fine before we reformed it in the second Vatican council. It has been corrupted deliberately by the (((people))) most interested in the whole thing collapsing.

youtube.com/watch?v=YP1zPr_Fnc8

Traditionalism is built on the idea that we should continue doing things that work and stop doing things that don't work.
It's almost like the scientific ideology.

Yeh senpai I heard about that

I didn't know a book is a sociopath tho mate, crikey

>The sad reality is that the vast majority of people are idiots, no matter what they believe in.
>And yes, traditionalism is used to keep the idiots in check under a strict series of rules. It's still the best system we have come up so far

polebro knows.

worst thing is that the current political climate is polarizing this shit even more, so on one side we get the top globalists mix everything cucks and on the other side we get more and more stormfags "it's like islam except it's odin" that basically took puritanism and nationalism on a whole new horrid level.

the world has no fucking chill.

It all became so bad in the first place because of Christianity. I'm not looking for aggression. But people should be warned that this is what is causing it. That you found this afterwards did help in a way because you got the values you needed to be more conform. Or however to call it.

Now is not the time for chill, Hans... that comes later.

>so did you mean ethnicity or culture?
In either case he's right since ME is multiethnic and multicultural.

chill doesnt really get you anywhere. if you want to have an effect you have to go all out, now come praise odin

this

it's built on promises and as long as you keep giving the suckers some scraps to feed on, they will cling to those hopes and promises
if you gave them nothing, they would soon wake up as capitalists and realists.

What do you mean bro? How did Christianity cause all those years I was lost and involved in degenerate unproductive shit? I used to think it was cool to be atheist and let everyone do what they want with no limits. I'm failing to comprehend how that is caused by Christianity?

Sweden. Your opinions are rendered invalid.

>part of the greatest empires known to man
yeah but a small part. for example:

did being christian give the romans better miltary tactics and strategies ? no
did it impact the economy? no
soceity and law? no in fact we still use some roman concepts in law today
we write with roman letters, not hebrew or aramaic

also can you imagine society with no usury? it wouldnt fucking work, if you use a credit card your a sinner.

basically christianity was a flea on rome's dick

Culture is a part of ethnicity. Very similar terms.

i disagree, christianity might have ultimately been the reason why they let the germanic tribes into the empire as refugees.
which we all know led to its downfall

>Kanazawa
>A study published in Psychology Quarterly by evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa PHD, on March 21, 2010 showed that self identified liberals and atheists tended to score higher on an IQ test than self identified conservatives by 6-12 points. The basis of this study (AddHealth) was a large sample of interviews conducted on adolescents between grades 7-12 from 1994-95 and again in 2001-02. The (GSS) or General Social Survey was also considered.

The intelligence data was extrapolated from a simple vocabulary test, and it factored out participants unlikely to offer the desired response. Second, the political orientation data was gathered at a time when participants were most likely to offer a response that supports Kanazawa’s desired outcome. He repeatedly refers to IQ despite never even measuring IQ. What he used, the PPVT (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peabody_Picture_Vocabulary_Test) only gives an estimate on verbal intelligence, and it's a quick and highly inaccurate measurement. He had a presumed correlation, a flawed testing methodology, and it was based on a questionnaire of which almost any adolescent will answer in favour of due to being afraid of not being cool.

The liberal advantage only appears to be manifest when surveys are done of college and highschool aged children. And the retention rate data is specifically for those over 25. When they measured those under 25, they found they were more liberal but that fades through time.

Now if you want to use data from high schools as a way to assess adolescent IQ distribution go ahead, but don't pretend it is applicable to everyone.

Unabomber tore a new one for all the leftists who think primitive societies were egalitarian in any way in his "Critique of Anarcho-Primitivism".

Primitive societies usually had a clearly defined hierarchy (typically either the strongest warrior or the elder would decide shit, also genders weren't equal at all despite what some say) and a concept of private ownership, both in terms of personal belongings and even borders (tribesmen would kill members of rival tribes who wandered into their territory). What few "uncontacted" tribes we have records of also seem to corroborate this. Also, even many animals have a concept of territory and will kill rivals if they wander into their territory.

"Muh primitive communism" is drivel, and it is not supported by almost anything we've discovered about primitive tribes and authors who argue for it always go to great lengths to cherry pick examples and twist facts to make it seem like it's not.

>multicultural
lol, go read the news

that doesn't mean anything, especially when considering that "no chill" is interpreted as shitposting and sharing stormfags pics on facebook to show your friends you're a defender of the proud nordic culture. reminds me of that thread on Sup Forums where a fag was making gun gestures at a black kid in his neighbourhood and stormfags were applading him for the brave anti-immigration stance.

basically now being little shits with kids and beasts is considered worthy of the aryan mustard race

what about you just grab a gun and shoot the politicians that are enabling this immigration shitfest in the first place? i guess that's too difficult right? better be fags and horrid against other random human beings i guess.

Im not talking about the romans m8, im talking about the more recent empires, like the British, French, SPanish, Portuguese, Dutch, etc. Every European empire after rome had Christianity as their main religion, be it protestant or not.

>inb4 Ottomans was european

there is still the democratic path for now senpai, and its working. killing a politician here or there doesnt really solve anything during this phase

>lol, go read the news
News prove my point
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/17/ankara-car-bomb-kurdish-militants-claim-responsibility-attacks
>middle-eastern multiculturalism in action

>Every European empire after rome had Christianity as their main religion
yes because the kings had the divine right to rule, so they needed it to prop up their legitimacy

so basically Christianity played the role of press secretary back then

turkey's actually part of europe bro

Christianity didn't only serve in assuring divine right, have you not read the whole point of this thread? It is the very core of what keeps societies stable.

Traditionalism is good, firstly because it's good and healthy for you for a start, you can't have healthy food when you buy it today in a general store, unless it's very very expensive, and yet still you can't be 100% certain because you did not witness the process of creation of said food. With tradition at hand you naturally think it's good to grow and have your own fruits and vegetables because you tend to them, and you make them yourself.

Another point, with today's internet era, you never know what is actually right, while traditionally reading an older book, is where you would get proper knowledge without having 1000 of people creating their own interpretations, or even completely changing the facts of said story.

When it comes to religion you don't have to act like orthodox jew, it's subjective however in order to keep harmony you want to have same beliefs and values, while improving them trough generations.

Also regarding first point, there is a saying ''You are what you eat'', but I doubt your narrow mind can process what it's all about.

People without tradition can't explain it, it's that fucking simple.

every society needs rules and traditions that's what keeps them together as a family more than a state, if you takeout the tradition and the characteristics of that nation by implanting barbarians from completely different cultures i don't think i need to go on we saw what happened to rome, anyway the traditions don't need to make sense they are there to keep the people bonded as family while the average law just treats you like another tax paying pawn rather than a family member

oh, you're one of these

and how is my complaint that the world has no chill influencing this?
being a salty, arrogant piece of shit is wrong no matter the ideology you've got behind.

it's all a cycle in the end. we're going to rapidly get to the point where traditionalism and conservatism will reach top normie level and become a parody of themselves. at that point, Sup Forums is going to become a lefty contrarian.

said that, i'm going to vote against the current system. but at some point i'll just gtfo inna woods and leave all the public shit behind in an epicurean fashion. there's no hope for humans as a whole.

say you want to alert people that an enemy army is invading, do you mumble, hey guys, there might be some mean people coming or something, or do you maybe use more emphatic means? maybe they wont ever be as excited about it as you make yourself out to be but they will be aware and ready

All -isms are governemnt mind control programs.

Capitalism, communis, feminism.

Putting your bs-ism term on normal things doesnt make sense.

Feminism is for huge faggots like the cia shill OP is.

>obvious bait thread by globalist cuck Swede
>everyone still throws shit at each other
Good job, everyone.

i do use emphatic means, but in the direction of those who are enabling and pushing this shit.

i don't blame REAL refugees that are escaping with their families. i actually can't even really blame lazy gibsmedats that are just trying to exploit the system. they're little shits but the problem lies in the system itself that allows this and doesn't control jackshit. people always try to outsmart the system to get better lives. if the system is even stupid or fishy, what the fuck do you expect?

the problem for me goes much deeper than immigration. it's a problem that touches our lifestyle, our eternal boredom, our consumerism and especially our obsession for eternal economic growth. the fuckers on top wants to keep the status quo and they're fucking up both other countries and their own.

being a shitter with the "invaders" is only going to make the situation worse for them and for us, since they're not going to leave if we just tell them to fuck off. it will radicalize their culture and our own, making the fight as bitter as it is useless, while the real source of the problem will still be there in the high castle eating caviar and drinking expensive wines.

>Christianity doesn't scale up
It's honestly probably the best religion at scaling up. Each religion has a set of virtues built into its foundation - not the virtues that it tells people to practice individually (which are all pretty much identical), but the virtues it provides to society as a whole.

For Judaism, the virtue is to remain a people set apart, a Chosen People. This is why, of all the minor desert religions that existed in its time, only Judaism had survived to today in any major form, and also why Jews exist in countries all over Europe where other religions have been assimilated.

Christianity, that virtue is encouraging people to accept and follow their government. In the New Testament, the disciples expected Jesus to basically start a revolution against the Roman Empire (who occupied Judea at the time), but his message instead was to "render unto Cesar" and bow to earthly authority in all matters except spiritual. It still has some of the Jewish 'Chosen People' doctrine, but allows for conversion and proselytization. The combination of these virtues allowed what was a relatively minor Jewish cult to spread outside the Jewish ethnic groups and 'infect' the broader Roman population.

Sorry Swede, I have to disagree with your assumption that libs= more intelligent

After 15 years working in both the waste and construction industries, interacting with multiple members of diverse companies like GE, GM, Honda of America, etc. I can tell you this:

Laborers are usually lib/democrats because they are Unionized. But they are also more racist realists, because they have had more exposure to the work ethic of minorities.

Mid-level management is usually lib/democrat. Usually college educated, they are good at taking and following orders, which is why they are mid-level, and also why the cultural marxism BS from university sunk in so well. They drank the kool-aid that was given to them.

Business owners and top level management is almost exclusively conservative/republican. They have the same exposure to race realism as the laborers, with the added bonus of having been sued by them for AA, wrongful termination, etc. even though they were incompetent.

I tend to believe that the leaders, making the most money and holding the power to end the career of those below them, are the most intelligent.

I know this is anecdotal evidence, but it's proven true for me 99.99% of the time.

so is the social justice movement tho tbf

Not true, most hunter gatherers in Africa have little hierarchy despite some men clearly being better hunters etc

Not like it matters tho it just goes to show that civilization isn't compatible with that sort of social system

I dunno, Jesus had his moments but was the proto-SJW and just like Islam's natural progression is running over kids with a semi, Christianity's soul egalitarianism paves the way for treating inferior races and women as equals so they can destroy everything.

You clearly don't know what fascism is

The tribal structure of homo sapiens prior to the existence of civilisation was basically the same thing as miniature city states. Tribes claimed territory and would defend it from outsiders, there was a proto-political structure with a leadership hierarchy and codes or "tribal laws", there were notions of ownership of private things (e.g. this spear is mine not yours because I made it, etc.), there was diplomacy with other tribes, and so on and so forth. The state of nature was much more anarchic than the big state modern world obviously, but it wasn't pure anarchy, territories and authority did exist, however loose they were.

>Fascism and traditionalist values are built on that there are useful idiots that aren't smart enough to question them.

If you argue for traditional values in the XXI cent you are questioning the status quo, school and media conditioning and a whole leftist industry constantly peddling the opposite.

>So all in all, tradition, religion, it's built on that idiots choose to follow it without question.

This would be true like 100 years ago. Now the mainstream (for example in Sweden) is anti-tradition and anti-religion, so you are the one doing the critical thinking if you are for it

>If you were to explain why tradition is a good thing, it suddenly becomes questionable.

Tradition in itself is neither good or bad, which is in contrast to leftists who always think its bad and want a permanent revolution. Our ancestors survived millenia and their methods of surviving and thriving are hidden somewhere in the traditions they left us. Look at how the abolition of traditional gender roles ended. Society becomes unsustainable with very low birth rates. whoops. Besides, now, having expirienced decades of anti-traditionalist policies we have quite a lot of empirical evidence how nuclear families are superior to single moms/homos in raising children, "emancipatory" wageslavery puts a lot of "strong wymyn" on Prozac and anti-nationalism pretty much abolishes any community that embraces it via mass immigration - see Cuckmany.

>bait thread dying
>not even reaching 100 posts

> or that organized religion is a thing in EVERY CIVILIZED SOCIETY because of it's controlling aspect, which limits our dangerous and natural urges

organized religion is also a thing in EVERY NON-CIVILIZED SOCIETY

I think it's the other way around.

Idiots require tradition and religion in order to not be degenerate, but that doesn't mean that tradition and religion require you to be an idiot.

What if I question progressive values and the answer lead me fascism and traditionalism?

Have a country with nice and working values and rules which have worked for a long time -->> bring in liberalism / communism -->> instant lobbying of individualism, start questionin everything that has made the country good place to live, open borders, divercity, undermining the power of the people, promote homosexuality, feminism, increase social benefits for the "poor", reward lazyness, give special status to everyone who differiates from the main culture, undermain and reduce all cultural activity, instant gratification for the youth, undermine everything that makes nation solid and just push and promote all kinds of degenerative behaviour and substances everywhere, and many other nation rotting ideas.

The more you dig regarding communism, genocides, stealing, world crimes,more jews will you find... Holodomor? Bolsheviks did what? What is going on in Tibet? Slave trades? all the countries where judai has been kicked out?

“The communist soul is the soul of judaism.” Rabbi Harry Waton