Season 1 was capekino. What went wrong?

Season 1 was capekino. What went wrong?

turned into a soap opera and doesn't handle his powers well. Barry could easily defeat any of the side villains who he's fought if he used his brain for half a second

>what went wrong
cw

>Season 1 is kino
>Season 2 is fine
>The rest are shit

Such a shame, because they kept introducing cool characters, but not giving them any chance to shine. Plus, the storylines for some reason started feeling boring, like for example Zoom being basically a copy of reverse Flash but "hurrr I'm meanerrrr, give me your speeeeeedd flshhhh"

season 1 was garbage

only virgin capeshit fanboys could possibly like this drivel

CW always cucks up there series.
>Arrow
Olicity shit tanks the series
>The Flash
Speedsters are overused and it became a drama
>Legends of Tomorrow
Captain cold left went to shit now has female muslim named ISIS planned

>The rest

So... Season 3.

I didn't hate it, but it was the weakest season and Savitar was the weakest villain.

Hyped for season 4, though. "Crossfire" was the first comic I read.

You're right. I got mixed up for a second with Arrow.

Season 2 of LoT was a vast improvement over the first.

>Implying they won't butcher "Crossfire" like they did with "Flashpoint"

Cast got unwieldy, seasons are way too long, and they just swear by the same plot beats ad nauseam, too formulaic, manufactured drama, dumb Barry. They couldnt replicate the GOAT s1 antagonist arc with Tom Cavanagh being one of the most interesting cape characters in film or television.

Also Tom should play Reed Richards.

>Barry could easily defeat any of the side villains who he's fought if he used his brain for half a second

But that's true for all the Flashes. They're jobbers by nature.

"Flashpoint" was always kinda' shit and hard to pull off, "Crossfire" is just fun and pretty straightforward. So far it seems they're on the right track.

The problem was that the monster of the week thing became more of a backdrop to barry acting all emotional and faggoty. Also the reverse flash could simply not be topped as a villain. Cavanaugh just put on too good of a performance and the character himself was miles more interesting than zoom or savitar

S3 was actually good in the first half but it went to shit with the whole barry's fighting himself "twist".

Also, it pisses me the fuck off that literally every FUCKING speedster that barry fights is faster than him. Even wally is almost up to barry's speeds in half a season, and you know the only reason he isn't there yet is cause he's not the main speedster.

To be fair, most of them are cheating.

Muh "i'll talk to him/her"

Glossing over graet rogues w/ underpowered story of the week, Mirror Master, Shade etc could each have been arc/season antagonists rather than another evil speedster

>Speedsters are overused

Nigga what else can give the flash a challenge

like with every cw cape shit they over loaded it with characters and drama and shitty female characters

>Season 1
Ollie you shouldn't kill people because killing is bad.
>season 2
Opps this bad guy died because of the thing I used to stop him.

wish they would stop with the speed villain plot twists
i would like to see more of the trickster

>Mirror Master, Shade etc could each have been arc/season antagonists

Now that's an exaggeration.

>wish they would stop with the speed villain plot twists

Your wish has been granted.

It started out good but it wasnt actually good. Savitar barely did anything was the whole problem because of the paradox they did to make him. Also it proves that Barry makes a dumb emo villain.

They never find interesting ways to use the powers. In season 1 they could go for token flash gimmicks (tornados, phasing etc.) because it was still a training arc. Now the fights are solved by "run faster barry!" or "I'll invent a gun/trap/accessory that disables the bad guy's powers." All that's left is watching Grant Gustin trying to look like he's going fast with cheesy special effects until he punches the big bad in the face. At least Arrow had some interesting fight scenes in the last season.

i didnt say that im just saying i wanna see more of the trickster

remember after season 2 they said they done with speed villains too and look what happened

That didn't happen, though. They were always upfront about Savitar being the main villain of season 3.

who described what's wrong with every CW/DC show

>Casts are too big
>drama for drama's sake
>only 1 season with a decent big bad
>same stupid mistakes made over and over again by the characters

no they said during season 2 that they were moving away from speed villains it wasn't until filming actually started in July that they came out and said "oh hey another speed villain"

Well, there's no risk of that happening this time.

S2 turned into Melrose Place, arrow went down the same road.

Barry never fucked Caitlin.

>S2

S3.