Why don't USA and Canada merge?

>unite
>increase landmass and resources
>reinforce undisputed superpower status
>uncuck Canada
>utterly and absolutely BTFO Russia, China and Europe for eternity in one move

Why hasn't this been done yet? Seems like a win-win no-brainer

We already have enough faggots in San Francisco.

merging would make us more lefty

btw Portugal is the only country in Europe that I don't really think of as a country. like I have to be reminded yo7 aren't just a state within Spain

Is that supposed to make me feel bad? I wasn't even born here

We can't even represent the interests of all our law abiding citizens in our current massive govt, so what possible benefits could a vastly larger govt provide?

That is a rhetorical question btw.

Also, while I do appreciate you making our humble board of peace the official sounding board for your globalist agenda, you should know that your time is almost up.

USA is more cucked than us in many important ways

We have a much stronger border and immigration service.
We have less generous welfare.
We have fewer laws for desegregation, no section 8.

How am I globalist? What are you talking about? And how does anything I said equate to larger government? Are you high?

Why not merge every country?

>unite
>increase landmass and resources
>reinforce undisputed superpower status

Yeah, cause USA really needs more pussified men at this point in time.

We tried. Twice. But the Canadians have the Konami code.

Fuck Laura Secord.

Because they are a different nation with different interests.

>What are cultural similarities
Fucking retarded krauts, every time

Hence the word "merge"
So is Mexico. Notice I didn't mention them, as opposed to the other neighboring nation with similar culture to yous

our major right party is about where their left party is, they'd just be getting a shitload of dem voters

>Why don't USA and Canada merge?
>How does anything I said equate with larger government?

I mean I get that your goal is to seed the idea that this is a legitimate topic of discussion, but you could at least try to adhere to some internal logic. Your time is almost up.

Imagine at first they'd have the share presidency either temporarily or permanently.

Just imagine Trump getting stuck with Trudeau

>2 nations, 2 goverments
>2 nations become 1, 1 government
Were you born a retard or did you have to work for it?

l
no. you bringing up merging just reminded me of that

>take on a dying country, half of which is a frozen shithole that's only uses are for timber and oil

No thanks. If anything a northern wall needs to be erected to stop those parasites from duty free shopping in my country. We don't need your business.

I know, right? What country could possibly want more oil?

>2 nations, 2 goverments
>2 nations become 1, 1 government
>the resulting 1 govt will not be larger than either of its 2 constituent parts
>1 + 1 = 1

You've really coerced me to cognizance

Why don't you merge with Spain ? The Iberian peninsula would look better that way

God no. We would permanently have leaders like Trudeau. There would never be a nationalist in power again. Canada is falling apart and hates us, don't want to add it to our long list of problems.

Besides, Canada literally wants to fly in fucking planes filled to the brim with immigrants from now until eternity.

Yea yea yea Germany, we get it, you want to control the world. And this time you're trying it with the EU, can't you just leave Western Civilization alone for once?

Or more SJWs....

Exactly, it will not. Which brings me to my previous questions which you left unanswered. But I'll rephrase it to aid your compreshension: At what age did you become a retard who fails to realize that when two or more countries merge into one, a considerably larger population is ruled by one governing body, which will include new people appointed to exercise functions locally, in a subordinate fashion to the main ruler (presidents vs governors), but in a number smaller than when the two or more independent goverments of those nations existed?

I'm not portuguese but why not? Cultures are reasonably similar

>merge with Canada:
more ice? maple syrup, trees?
more liberals...

why bother? they make a good hat

>We have a much stronger border and immigration service.

You only have one border you idiot, the United States.

Fucking lol, the burger doesn't know world geography.

We also share a border with Alaska.

We are merged on Border control security

Look up NEXUS
I have a trusted Global Entry traveler pass that allows me to slip through border control with ease

But I should've gotten the NEXUS pass with includes Canada border controls as well

You need to be interviewed by security agents and have a background check via FBI systems and Canadian systems though. But it's worth the money

>uncuck Canada
don't want this
>utterly and absolutely BTFO Russia
don't want this

Fuck Canada

Before we uncuck Canada, USA has to think about uncucking themselves. They're even more cucked than Sweden.

Alaskafag here. Can report that we are part of the United States.

GREAT IDEA OP. WHY DONT WE MERGE THE ENTIRE WORLD? THIS RETARDED IDEA CAN ONLY COME FROM A SUBHUMAN NON ARYAN PORTUGUESE.

Why unite? We have been allies since we became a county after ww1 and with the Nexus pass cross the border is stupid simple. Hell even without that pass it is still easy. Hell we even go to war together more or less.

>one governing body, which will include new people appointed to exercise functions locally
>but in a number smaller than when the two or more independent goverments of those nations existed
How do you propose increasing the number of government officials, with a net decrease in government? Also, will the social services one govt provides be extended to the people of the other govt? If yes, how would this be done without requiring yet more govt workers and taxes? If no, and I'll restate my original rhetoric here, what do the people gain from a larger govt that represents their interests less?

See
Also
xoxo

>ctrl + f
>nobody answered 'Quebec'
>mfw

Much of Canada is quite OK though, Harper was PM for a fair amount of time. Alberta is as based as Texas for example.

Jefferson would shame all of us if he came back. He wanted us to conquer Canada and at least have Cuba as a possession.

Where has the fire in the young american mans heart gone?

Oh my God are you literally retarded? It's still one country that borders you. Plus what threat does America pose to you? Maybe we should just take all of your moose fucking land, God knows you're not capable of defending your land. Fucking L E A F

Fuck you if you annex canada annex mexico too, pls the narcos are literally the goverment by now.

Lets just unite the world and kill all the brown people.

Canada already has one minority demanding everyone speak French. Why would they want another one demanding everyone speak Spanish?

>still only one country
>the burger can't add 1+1

Alaska
The United Burgers of America

That's two countries, fucking idiot. Also, stop trying to sound tough, you fucking faggot. The USA could probably annex the shit out of Canada if they wanted. Doesn't make you a tough guy. Doesn't make me a tough guy that Canada could BTFO Greenland.

Fag.

I do not propose increasing the number of government officials. Canadian provinces have premiers and Lt. governors and government officials which rule locally and are subordinate to Trudeau and the queen. They would continue to have this structure but they would be integrated with the US and would answer to a president of the hypothetical 60-state nation of the "United States of America and Canada". And instead of two cabinets (Trudeau's and Obama's), there would be only one. One ministry of health instead of two. One ministry of defence instead of two. How is this hard to grasp?

The question of social services would have to be agreed upon by a consensus - however the people thought would be best. You know, as in voting. It is only logical than a 60 state nation has more government workers than a 50 state nation. Thats like saying France has more govt workers than Denmark. No shit, they have a bigger population. After merging though, the number of government workers in the new country would not be greater than the previous number of goverment workers in the two nations combined

Why is Alberta based? I'm interested, tell me more

>number of government workers in the new country would not be greater than the previous number of goverment workers in the two nations combined
Ah, it seems you're operating under a misunderstanding. You see, my implication was that
>the resulting 1 govt will not be larger than either of its 2 constituent parts
Is utterly ridiculous, and you seem to agree when you say
>It is only logical than a 60 state nation has more government workers than a 50 state nation

Now that we have that cleared up, maybe you can make an argument for how a merged government can better represent the interests of its vastly increased population, knowing that the populations of the 2 constituent nations have very different ideas in regards to the role of govt, as evidenced by the differences in their social services provided.

>Alaska
>The United Burgers of America
>That's two countries
WOT?????

Toronto and California cannot merge. Oh please no! The horror!