What does Sup Forums genuinely think about Israel?

What does Sup Forums genuinely think about Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E
youtube.com/watch?v=FGJg1lHPPZw
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHART IN MART

hi

I like Israel. I think all diaspora Jews should come on here and support/defend Israel. Not only does it trigger anti-Zionists, but Israelis too.

> t. Diaspora Jew that's never moving to Israel

Nuke the fucking kikes and remove the ones in Congress in the US with duel Israeli citizenships. The fucking kikes are pushing degeneracy on the world with the faggot agenda and the emasculating of men and masculating women through the media

Good strong country that stands up for itself.

Losing big time in trying to sell their case to world. But that's another story.

Not really hard to be a good strong country when you get billions of dollars by the US every month.

"Stands up for itself", nice way of putting it.

Crafty powerbase of the Merchant. I respect them and in some cases would cooperate with them but would never trust them. It's safe to assume they're always working an angle. Totally duplicitous. Infinitely preferable to Muslims though. I'd rather be blue pilled than beheaded.

Should give the land back to Palestinians

Yes the angle they are working is called exterminate all the white people so we can be superior.

Based kebab removers.

Get the fuck out

Israel has a right to exist, I think, just as every ethno-state has a right to exist.

But I will not try my level best to aid in its utter destruction until the Jews acknowledge that whites have the same right to an ethno-state that they do.

Super based. Built a strong country from nothing, battle trained army, don't give a fuck what other countries think, willing to what it takes to defend its people from terrorism.

It really doesn't because they just took it from the Palestinians because they have big financial control.

So Palestinia doesnt have a right to exist, yh?

It is a shithole filled with brown people
as is most of the world

Israel is the terrorists you fucking dope.

And Muslims hate us because we support them

youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E

This is a good point.

Let me rephrase what I said before... I believe the Jews have the right to an ethno-state just as the Palestinians do. Where this ethno-state is located is up for debate (I'm open to all sorts of solutions).

Regardless, I wish for nothing but misery and destruction for Israel until Jews begin supporting ethno-nationalism in white nations.

Israel receives about $3.5billion, the Arab countries receive $50billion all together. That's nearly 16 times that. And for what? The entire aid that Israel gets from the USA is about 3% of their annual budget. With that aid they receive they still have to use about 75% of for buying USA-made goods (military or otherwise). That's basically America subsidizing their own military industries. Not to mention that America receives intel as part of the deal. What do all those Arab countries give America in return for their aid they receive? Also American handed Iran about $150bn to the current regime.

Well the palestinians and ottoman empire sold the land to Jews in the late 1800 and early 1900. The arabs were primitive and the tribes didnt understand the meaning of owning land. I guess they got jewed

I want Israeli men here to post their hard cock.

Why the fuck am I bothering to respond.

Half of which goes right back to US defence firms. $3b per annum is chump change. Afghanistan gets $7b. Iraq $8b. Ukraine got $2 billion. Iran got $150billion and change this year.

Idiot leftists really fucking shit me.

lol

Source?

How much military support does Israel get? Probably billions upon billions upon billions of weaponry. They have one of the strongest militaries of the world and its not because they are good at working.

lol source?

Gtfo Jarppi.

Im not talking only money, i mean in ressources and military too. And also not only directly from the US gov, but through private aswell.

They get more financial support from the outside than anyone else by far. By faaaaaaar. minimum by like 10 times.

Only the best state ever!!

amirite gys?

No amount of blur can hide the Jew.

I love Israel. I am going to copypaste a text that I writted in a spanish forum. Too lazy to make a manual translation.

-Israel Is the only country where white women are more than three children. 3'11 to be exact. To find something similar would have to segregate Utah US and count it as a country.

In addition Israeli mili and women they do work outside the home. According to idiotitarios so it is impossible to have children. Since they have three half.

Click to enlarge

Benny Gantz and his.

Besides, Israel truly empower women. He had a female prime minister almost half a century ago while in Western liberal countries have not yet had the first.

-Israel Has a 4'9% unemployment, conventionally it is full employment. And bear in mind that Israel lives in an Arab minority. Whoever ends to tie.

-Israel Is proportionally the most powerful country in the world. With its small territory and small population has nuclear weapons and a pointer and very capable army.

-Israel Has the second largest technological world knot, Silicon Wadi, only behind California's Silicon Valley.

-Israel Is the third country with more companies listed on the Nasdaq, behind only the US and China (the latter with in 1300 million; compare with Israeli demography). There have been more Israeli companies on Nasdaq than all of Europe.

-Israel Has gone from oranges to export 75% of its exports are high-tech.

Israel is the best country in the world identity. An example. Take note, mazarocos.

-Israel Earmarks 5% of GDP to R & D, the first in the world in this.

-Israel Has a ratio of 140 engineers and technicians per 10,000 workers, the highest in the world. Followed by the US with 85 and Japan with 83.

-Israel Has since 2003 surplus in current account balance, something only comparable with China and little else.

-Israel Has a rising savings rate, which has risen from 15% to 25% in a generation.

-Israel Has declined over the last fifteen years the tax burden by 7%, public spending another 7% and public debt 12%.

-Israel Has a ratio of 249 patents per capita per year. Spain is about 9.

-Israel Has two universities among the 30 best in the world. Spain not one among the 150 best, and over the complu the teachers aim to reach the Moncloa.

-The 45% of Israel's population has a university degree. According to the OECD, in 2013 it was the second most cultured country in the world, just behind Canada (country this huge natural resources and no need to defend borders).

-Israel Is set in a desert territory in good measure, without oil or phosphates. Only lately they have found gas offshore. Its success is due to its manpower. Israel is desert and Israelis. He has chosen to cultivate the living instead of worshiping the inert.

-Israel Renews its manpower with good qualifications caucasian immigration and ready to be integrated from the outset (quite different from the European case).

-Israel Processes and condemns ex-premiers as normally the world, enchironándolos by pufos in Spain descojonarían laughing any mayor or counselor bank.

-Israel Retains its language and its tradition of 3000 years ago, including their names and parties, case unique in the world. The closest thing Japan. Of course Japan is an island (well, several), which is easier to preserve a cultural legacy.

-Israel Proudly bears the country with more foreign publications translated, more technology companies and biotechnology (Israel is known as start-up nation), more teachers chess players, personal computers more and more Nobel prizes per capita in the world.

From here, seeing what Israel does and drift of Sweden (which plunges in PISA reports on all parameters), I request that the Nobel will not continue delivering in Stockholm but from now delivered in Tel Aviv, which it is where it belongs

>white women
I hope you realize those white people are among the shittiest people imaginable

I recommend watching this documentary for a redpill about how shit Israeli society is outside of a tiny bubble

TL;DR Israel is a wet successful Sup Forums dream

Another subject is the fact that the 1% of sionist jewish global oligarchy "controls the world". But hey, your average schlomo has nothing to do with it.

White jewish people = Ashkenazy jews

Your average ashkenazy is whiter that your average spaniard.

We arr tanned europeans btw

Its the Jewish religion you fucking dope. Please leave, everyone except like a really small of the orthodox Jews support the globalists.

I think you've sucked enough circumcised penis for today Pablo, please leave.

Ashkenazi just means mixed with European blood, please leave.

And no, this is a wet successful Sup Forums dream

Not too much...

Jesus Christ. Wierdest thread on pol atm.

Over a third of the posts are bizarre rantings of a 15 year old Quisling. Its shit like this that reality checks into realising their are some real useless butthurt fags out there.

I'm out.

fuck off

who cares?
the vast majority of those white people are shit
just watch the youtube video, it is all ginger dudes looking like Jews out of medieval cartoons

Israel is in a perpetual state of war, there aggression come from the fact they a literally surrounded by hostile entities looking to undermine 24/7 365. I'm not a supporter of there policy towards the Palestinians but I also understand there position in the Middle East and how vulnerable they are.

and this

It's real.

und this

Let's give the jews a country they said

They'll be fine and certainly won't piss off the locals they said

The creation of Israel has been cancer to the world.

It should be wiped off the map

just to spite the yuropean and american masons

literal autism Olaf
I'm betting you've never even held a gun in your life
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Never heard a single person in any scandinavian country ever called Olaf.

And lol to that video, looks more like actors than real to be honest, its too good.

What is your definition of ethno-state? Israel is already 30% Arab.

Why don't just come out and admit you want a racially homogeneous 100% white nationalist country, it's clearly not the same as whatever Israel is.

But yeah we have pistol clubs, never shot a rifle yet though.

Our last king was named Olaf you disgusting millenial

Olav*

Bitch. Olaf is a fucking league of legends character.

Matzoo bole. Arriverderci

I think it's a state that was leveraged into existence after the allied powers caused so many Jewish deaths in WWII through the bombing of the railway systems.

To keep it quiet, they blamed it on Germany, and gave kikes a new home.

As far as (((them))) in the current year... well, they give us very little, and ask for an incredible amount, but we'll never be able to fully distance ourselves from Israel until the kikes are removed from America.

Unironically, gas the kikes, hang the niggers, sink the spics. Race War Now.

>Your average ashkenazy is whiter that your average spaniard.
Found the non-Spaniard

t. Spaniard

Israel is the only decent country in that massive cesspit of a region, plus they keep those palestinian mudshits in their place, what's not to like.

And also, fuck em. Breivik for konge.

I love Israel, it's a beautiful country with extraordinary people.

Requesting picture of Israel shitting into America's mouth & America saying "Thank you master".

>Globalist enslavers.
>Ruiner of cultures
>Manipulating powers into perpetual war
>Destroying true human diversity
>Emasculating europe in order to control us

Gas the international jew clique. nuke israel

jews should be sterilized.

GEVAAALLLLTTTTTTTT

request granted

>Israel
Israel is the least shitty country in the Middle East due to MASSIVE immigration from Europe and the US.
Should remove more kebab but they probably think that would cost too many shekels.

Being an enemy of Islam does not automatically make Israel my friend. Keep in mind that the entire non-Islamic world is an enemy of Islam.

Israel is the perfect example of a friend that takes more than it gives and causes far more trouble than its worth. The prevailing regime in the West Bank can only be described as racially-based oppression. Israel is the primary factor driving anti-Western sentiment in the Middle East. It's time to wash our hands of it if that is at all possible.

All the diaspora rats (including ours) come crawling out of the woodwork to defend their "STRONG and REDPILLED" country, like clockwork.

If Israel and Jews are so great, why don't you fuck off there?

rekted

All peoples should have a homeland - Israel is the homeland of the Hebrews. Israel should exist, and all jews should be sent to Israel - Israel should not be supported financially by western nations, but has the right to defend itself in whatever way it deems neccesary

send all the jews to israel. nuke israel

i can agree with this

>Israel is the least shitty country in the Middle East due to MASSIVE immigration from Europe and the US.
Yeah, immigration of your tax dollars.

What about Palestinians with ethnic Hebrew lineage?

>filename

we need to get off their banking system and cut them loose militarily and financially.

I'll bite.

If New Zealand is so fucking good why don't all you Kiwis fuck off back there and stop shitting up my country

See what I did there.

Ignore flag, I'm actually Australian.

>(((genuinely)))

What does the US get in return for its numerous foreign contributions to Israel?

I mean things with tangible benefits to the American people, things other than satisfying Schlomo, Soros and the other puppeteers.

Genuinely? I genuinely don't give a fuck. Let them have their clay.

Freshest fally

Top ket