Is neo Sup Forums yet done defending """""bane"""""

Is neo Sup Forums yet done defending """""bane"""""
Even though you joke about him you still pretend to like Tom Hardy's autistic performance and characterization.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a load of this hothead.

bane?

I still want to know how it would be painful for cia agent to take off his mask

(You) (You) (You) (You)

Bane would hurt CIA if he tried grabbing the mask.

Totes bro! I also love his performance in Mad Max Fury Road! "That's b-b-b-bait." Wow he said bait that must mean he's good I mean the internet said bait all the time.

Someone get this hothead outta here

>you still pretend to like Tom Hardy's autistic performance
>you still pretend to like
>pretend

No pretending here, user

He really should have just been a strong dude who takes steroids/Venom to bulk up and just occasionally wears a black and white mask when he does something important like give a speech
The "he has to permanently breathe painkillers via a homemade Vader mask" thing was retarded
Nothing wrong with Hardy's performance though

I don't remember that line in the movie??

Why did they even write the character into the story if they were too embarrassed to cast an actual big guy for you in the role?

Bane was great fuck off

>too stupid to realize that was a Banepost

Nolan is /ourguy/, I believe he really is autistic.

thats pretty rude of bane to do that t b h

>I was fine with the billionaire dressed as a giant bat, it was the using nitrous oxide as a painkiller that took me out of it.

>pretend to like Tom Hardy
hmm, be very careful now

Bane falls in love with a CIA Agent.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the agent's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

He engages in banter with the government official when asked what happens if he takes off his mask. He says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then he answers, "FOR YOU."

Spurned by his lover, Bane investigates and finds out that the small guy he called is not the same person he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the CIA man's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

HAHAHA LOOK! HE IS HOLDING A CELL PHONE! LE EPIC KEIT-AI REFERENCE LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LELELELE

LEEEEL FINDS A WAY AMIRITE MY LE KOMER/a/DES? HAHAHA WOOOW I AM SCREENCAPPING THIS POSTING AND GOING TO r/keitai TO POST THIS CLASSIC MOMENT

HOLY SHIT SUCH A FUNNY FUNNY MEME! I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT THIS IS SO HILARIOUS IM GONNA CUM IM CUMMING UPVOTES MY LELS ARE IJ ORBIT LE XD THE KEITAI MEME IS JUST SO FUCKING HILARIOUS FOR SOME REASON IM TOTALLY NOT FROM REDDIT

What anime is that again?

He was loyal to his capo.