Well

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

Even if she didn't know about extra dimensions why convolute a lesson.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

why the most educated people in your country ie: teachers, scientists and researchers tend to be leftists and shun weapons?
They're not leftists, they're retards. There are no smart "left" scholars in US.
Why would anyone shun the weapons? They're beautiful and useful. We have many people owning weapons, participating in historical reenactment or airsoft.
t left leaning tendencies naturally correlate with intelligence
Not really. "Leftist" leaning of western intellectuals is more of 20th century thing. Not that "rightist" intellectuals are somewhat smarter as well.

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

That's school psychologyst.

Connor James
Connor James

It's actually 12% non-European heritage here (incl their grandchildren and race mixed ones).

But Moroccans get all the hate and they form like 2,3% of the population lol.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

Well, I think everyone there learned their lesson.

Noah Green
Noah Green

OH NO NO NO NO

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

It might seem normal to you that a kid gets shot in school but it's still interesting to the rest of us

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

cause user was /thatkid/ that would ask questions they knew the answer to so that they could seem smart.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

You really like things simple, don’t you

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Shit dude I want a m240

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Absolutely amazed it took Sup Forums so long. I heard both of the stories like 12 hours ago and thought oooohhh thisll be good but instead it was just British posters asspained about Russia

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Notice how all of the countries of over 90% don't have any terrorist attacks or child prostitution rings

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

I dont blame them for that but it is absolutely absurd to hear europeans talk so incessantly about race and then claim America to be so racist.. faggots on this board sure but we are le 56% and exist if any of your counties were le 56% it would be nonstop chimpouts because it is atrocious how racist europeans are

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit