Well. That didn't take very long

Well. That didn't take very long.

Attached: bravo.png (1032x730, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AxWWJaTEdD0?t=26s
abc7chicago.com/news/mccarthy-weekend-shootings-groundhog-day-in-chicago/162880/
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-weekend-shootings-chicago20170717-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJSKJAKSJKASJKAJSKAJSKAJSKJASKJAKSJAKSJKASJKAJSAJSKJAKSJAKJSAKJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKJSKJASKJAKSJAKSJKASJKASJKSKJASJKAJSKJASJSAJSAJKSAJKJKSAJKSAJKJSAKJKSAJKASJKSAJKSAJKSAJKSAJKSJKSAJKSJKASJKASJAJSJKASJKAJSKJASKAJSKAJSKJSKJASKJSJKAJSKJASJKKJASJSAKJSJKASJASJSKJKKJSAJKSJASKJSKASKAJSKAJSKJASKJAKSJKAJSKJASKJAKSJAKJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKJASKJAKSJAKSJAKSJKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKJAKSJAKSJAKSJKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJSKAJKSAS

Attached: 1433226121890.png (1000x880, 458K)

wew
I don't recall attaching a pic

Also the school resource police officer, which was why he was armed. Also while giving a demonstration on gun safety.

I'm sure CNN isn't reporting on this for agenda narrative reasons.

My fucking sides.

Shots were fired in a school so technically counts.

Attached: amerischools.png (1200x1630, 642K)

and people wonder why i would have no problem renouncing my citizenship

Are you suggesting that this sort of thing isn't newsworthy in light of the recent talk about arming teachers?

Hello fellow MAGApede! Praise kek!

Citizenship is overrated if you were born in the country, imo. It isn't like you had a choice in the matter so I don't get why people get pissy when a natural born citizen says they would rather be a citizen of a different country. At least it would be their choice in the matter.

>CNN
>by ¡¡¡Chavez¡¡¡ and (((Mossburg)))
kek

see you werent born in america

I know right, they need to not report newsworthy news because it could have political implications.

>selectively ignores reality if it isn't being preached by the right authority figure
kek

Not really seeing the difference. Being born anywhere is the same process of being dropped out of a cunt against your will.

Teachers are often limp wristed leftist that have never held a gun in their life.

youtu.be/AxWWJaTEdD0?t=26s

it is not even the first incident since the "arm the teachers" meme started. some teacher in georgia opened fire in a class room. but no casualties.

he's a reserve officer with the police department

schools should be banned. education causes leftism.

based MAGApede who doesn't actually read the news articles he comments on detected

Yeah, the empty classroom he locked himself in.

>Teachers are often limp wristed leftist that have never held a gun in their life.

Attached: 1509904886909.png (532x483, 18K)

>Didn't read the article because (((CNN)))

Attached: 1517937250256.jpg (645x729, 81K)

He booted all the kids out beforehand. He was going to off himself but opted out.

>Teachers are often limp wristed leftist that have never held a gun in their life.

Have you ever wondered, why the most educated people in your country ie: teachers, scientists and researchers tend to be leftists and shun weapons? Could it be that left leaning tendencies naturally correlate with intelligence?

he's a fox news and Sup Forums type, he doesn't do much wondering

Are you serious?

i dunno, i was home schooled and i could shoot my guns in the back yard and i am still pretty smart to figure out that global warming is a hoax

语语语You语语语

>high school teachers
>most educated people in any country

yes he is serious, it was in the news literally a few days after trump suggested arming the teachers

inb4 frustrated white high school teachers in black majority schools start murdering children with their government issues guns

Behind a lot of good working scientists was a damn good high school science teacher.

>basing your political opinions on anecdotes
>acutally trusting cnn to be impartial in its selection of which stories to cover

>left leaning tendencies naturally correlate with intelligence

Attached: 1517636748425.png (601x508, 127K)

More like black students stealing guns for their gangs.

you should see which stories Fox picks. literally daily mail tier.

thats why the guns are gonna go to white districts only

That's probably is not wrong. Can you imagine a gun toting bible thumping southerner with an IQ > 90? Let a lone a famous scientist. Or just not a totally fucking stupid stereotypical cletus?

Half the guys at my gun club are STEM majors. One of the instructors is ex-mil and a school teacher.

Don't read too much into that theory.

>be american
>go to school
>get shot by edgy classmate
>recover in hospital
>go back to school
>get shot by teacher in gun safety lesson

Attached: 1518657990733.jpg (1024x662, 80K)

but do those STEM majors believe in creationism?

>gun club
sounds scary. w-w-ho do you shoot?

>Chicago teacher
>AK47
Why?

Why not a Tommy gun with a round magazine?

>No finger on the trigger unless you are going to pull it
>Don't aim at what you don't want to shoot at
How hard is it to follow these two rules

>you need to be a creationist to own guns

Our citizenship is so cheap we don't understand

>Tommy gun
Good thinking.

also
>Sex ed teacher
no such thing. it is not appropriate for 18 year olds.

> Creationism
No idea. I don't discuss politics or relegion in polite company.

> Scary
Only when the LEO types with full auto guns show up.

post some scary pics

I mean. Historically thinkers, philosophers and scientists tended to be liberal and left leaning, from Ancient Greece to the Age of Enlightenment and beyond. You have but a handful of right leaning ones, most of them came after the early 19th century.
Y'know after the damned liberals did the heavy lifting, separated religion and state, eliminated the monarchs and despots, tore out the venom teeth of the Catholic church, and put reason and science above faith.

But that apparently just created a hotbed for morons to come up with retarded ideas, one even worse than the other. Capitalism, nationalism, they basically just took a giant shit in Europe and stank up the place for the next 200 years. Great job, truly.

Attached: 1480445441123.jpg (189x203, 18K)

> Cops (or whatever the hell they are) with a good damn full auto SCAR 17
> Take their picture, user.
Nah, man. Nah.

>go into teaching to help shape young minds to be critical and creative
>"YOU GOTTA LEARN TO FIRE DEADLY PROJECTILE WEAPON TO TEACH, PRICE OF FREEDOM BITCH!"
>"d-do I have to?"
>"IF KIDS DIE, IT'S ON YOUR ASS YOU NAIVE PUSSY! WILD WEST, SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST RAWR"

Attached: 1520377928632.png (713x611, 26K)

The greatest thinkers like Leibniz were nowhere near the left. The idea of the religious and the right wing being anti-intellectual is a leftist meme inspired by Enlightenment ideology.

You failed to mention the part where by “gun club” you meant your high school’s anime club, of which you were the founding and only member, you fat pathetic neckbeard.

>tfw to intelligent to be right leaning

>le enlightenment was a jooish conspricy!! I woulda toadally been a chad noble and not a virgin and definityl not a peasent cus I’m superior!!

Attached: C8C8D296-5270-4A56-8B74-33BB9A6AD904.jpg (480x360, 17K)

come on, be sneaky, wouldn't you make an effort for you Sup Forums buddies. we are all your friends here. i go to a local shooting range once in a while and there is nothing unusual there, except an occasional trashy looking dudes wearing confederate themed jackets (that's in chicago btw) and bringing their own shotguns.

Autismo cringe.

Yes I simply can't imagine why this would prove of interest lately.

Attached: image.png (1200x800, 454K)

Well if you cherry pick hard enough you can find right wing people who are not total retards. I am not a leftist but I admit that most brilliant minds throughout history around the world weren't exactly right wing.

I hate to be all bougie, but join a private club if you can. Most public ranges here won't let you work from a draw, let alone shit like shoot and scoot drills.

Wait... Where was the media push for gun control when fifty-something Negroes got shot in Chicago in one neighborhood in one weekend?

>50 shot in Chicago in one weekend
Holy shit that actually happened?

Wouldn't a AK be more appropriate for a Russian teacher

>I admit that most brilliant minds throughout history around the world weren't exactly right wing.
That's what they want you to think and you fell for their lie.

Attached: christian science list.png (3558x3364, 3.23M)

of course not. apply your critical thinking skills.
500 murders a year. 50 in two days? obvious bullshit.

Yeah. And the media only spoke about it for maybe 48 hours. This shit is manufactured outrage. Shootings that occur in schools are actually very rare.

>Historically thinkers, philosophers and scientists tended to be liberal and left leaning, from Ancient Greece to the Age of Enlightenment
Lolwut? Even Plato, the founder of Western philosophy, was anti-democratic and anti-populist in his politics. Your bullshit meter is off the charts.
>muh Capitalism and nationalism are necessarily bad meme
Free markets and free enterprise were originally liberal ideas promoted by Enlightenment thinkers like Adam Smith. Nationalism as it originated in the French Revolution was also initially a radical left-wing ideology inspired by Enlightenment ideals.
Your whole argument about liberalism = good isn't even consistent, for Christ's sake.

>3.23 MB, 3558x3364)
sorry, not opening that. there was no such thing as "right wing" back then, the way we understand it now.

abc7chicago.com/news/mccarthy-weekend-shootings-groundhog-day-in-chicago/162880/

82 over a 3-day weekend back in 2014.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-weekend-shootings-chicago20170717-story.html

Do you wonder why you're unaware of this?

Europe is so white, why are nazifags getting so butthurt over 10% average non-white people?

>non fatal shootings
>still "shot"
i am not unaware of this. it is just funny how you say "50 shot" implying there were 50 murders. not saying that 50 wounded counts as "safe" yet you are obviously omitting the meaning of "shot" on purpose. i was talking about the murder statistics in chicago, about 500 a year.

>right wing means christian

Seriously, why are you using the retarded american meaning?

What a stupid response. The only possible response you could have given that could be even more retarded is "niggers can't shoot straight because they're black." You're one brainwashed motherfucker, you know that?

Because religion, right-wing and conservativism tend to go hand in hand.

Nature of Chicago. They have a ton of shootings, but either their trauma wards are top notch or people there can't shoot for shit, because they aren't even in the top 5 for homicide rate.

1. St Louis
2. Baltimore
3. Detroit
4. New Orleans
5. Milwaukee

Attached: action-packed-trip-to-detroit.jpg (1024x1249, 189K)

6/10

No, you are not on Sup Forums, go back there if you want to type as a moron.

yard apes are notoriously poor marksmen

no u

>can't shoot for shit
any doubts about that? most of the time it is random fire. random people get hit by stray bullets. niggers get high and start shooting. gang wars do happen too, but apparently not as often. so it is mostly lots of wounded and very few dead. so it is funny how some trumptard with an agenda goes "50 shot over the weekend but the media wont tell you this!!!". and everyone be like oh really??? omg. then you do some fact checking for them and turns out there is nothing to see here. yawn.

>applying the left-right paradigm to people born before 1789
you sound exactly like the brainlets in my country who argue about whether the founding fathers would be Democrats or Republicans, please stop being such a pseud.

Attached: 1518038017989.jpg (366x380, 19K)

It's a draco and chicago rappers rap about them all the time

PULL UP ON U WIT MY DRACO

well i tried

that's what the croatian is doing as well

>. Can you imagine a gun toting bible thumping southerner with an IQ > 90? Let a lone a famous scientist. Or just not a totally fucking stupid stereotypical cletus?
You are mistaking education for intelligence. An uneducated intelligent person can fit your stereotype of right wing while still being intelligent. Just like an educated person isn't necessarily intelligent. Tho the general point of leftism and intelligence might be true and i suspect it is, it's far more complex then you are presenting it here.

Why do you think people call them reverse sjws?

This sounds like an American post unironically.

>they were leftist in their time so being leftist in our time is the same.
Fuarte bun post non rumenian friend.

>niggers use a baby assault rifle
no wonder the kill count is so low. andd all those wounded fuckers clog up our hospital systems.

Because 10% can easily turn into le 50%. It happended to America that should be a lesson really.

>tips

USA, your people are dying and you're doing nothing. Are you even a nation state anymore?

We're aware, and no. We balkanized this morning. Sadly, the rioters took out the Ikeas first for some reason. Maybe the meatballs, I dunno.

But who cares? This is U.S.A., people shot and get shot, this is what they are.

>the most educated people in your country ie: teachers
I remember being 8 or so, and my teacher telling the class that there were three dimension. I asked about time being the fourth dimension, and was told that there was no fourth dimension.

I have no idea if that woman owned a gun at that time, but I sure did.

Any proof?

>and you're doing nothing
That's not really fair to say. There are many corporate sectors who make a great deal of profit in all this.
Is a man not allowed to spent a few months cruising along the Mediterranean sea in one of his private yachts every couple of years? CEOs are people too, you know.

>5. Milwaukee
I hope Mike and Jay are okay