You lied to me, Sup Forums. This isn't shit. It's kino

You lied to me, Sup Forums. This isn't shit. It's kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2LLS33eQvk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean it wasn't as bad as they made it out to sound but its not great in any way. Its not Richie's worst movie but its by far not his best.

Charlie Hunnam only had one good movie in him this year. And it was Lost City of Z you fucking faggot

I didn't hate it.

But I loved lost city of Z. And I'm not a faggot, you fucking faggot.

I thought it alright. I wish they spent more time with the mage. All I picked up was that she was sent by Merlin, and beyond that I have no idea who she is.

I would have liked it better if it had just been called "Legend of the Sword" because it had fuckall to do with the Arthur legend outside of two or three images

They really thought they had a trilogy on their hands didn't they. They cock teased Merlin like they were going to do this big reveal, I thought the mage bitch would end up being Arthur's chick whats her face.

Lost City of Z is unwatchable.

Suck a fart out of my ass

Not enough explosions for you, capeshit lover?

It was really messed up in editing. They clearly wanted the mage to be the love interest but then it sputters into nothing and they completely fucked up the heroes journey. The only reason he embraces any of it is because of pussy but is shown to throw away his 'journey' no less than three times.

It breaks a lot of conventions for Guy Ritch-isms that don't serve the narrative at all.

It's just a bad movie with likable characters.

Not enough something. Not much of anything.

>listening to this board
I've made that mistake too but now I know better

It's fucking great.

Why do they avoid saying Arthur until the end?

Sup Forums hates Guy Ritchie, of course they fucking lied to you.

go to bed, madonna

>implying Sup Forums didn't love this film after based White man gave it a good review

The intro and the video game combat was the only flaws

wud u?

The film was shite but the OST was amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=e2LLS33eQvk

>good action
>good cast
>good kino cinematography
>good music
>some good humor moments
>/our guy/ CIA is in it

anyone who doesn't like it should GTFO of Sup Forums

The intro battle was very cool, but pretty pointless. The movie would have fared much better had they cut that and expanded on the actual story more. All the montages make it feel like alot was removed JUST SO they could fit that battle with the war elephants. Though the laser pyramids were pretty kickass.

she has deflated balloon tits

Like I care, I've been single so long I'll fuck ANYTHING at this point.

Movie of the year for me

The movie sucked balls. Easily one of the worst movies I have seen in the past decade.

Along with the Warcraft movie.

Sadly it isn't ironically good like Gods of Egypt, which is shit movie kino.

Guy Richie made some good films Snatch, Rocknrolla, Revolver, which he applied that "heist" scenario to this one too. It didn't take though in this, it had no character development you didn't know what things were, why they were happening and didn't care either.

mercilessly

It's a terrible fucking movie and you're a faggot who says kino

That would be more watchable than Lost City of Z, but you'll have to get the user you asked to do the sucking.

Post to Sup Forums with timestamp of course.

the guy ritchie style dialogue and comedy felt out of place the way it was edited

No Arthurian tale will ever be as masterful as Excalibur.

Yeah, it was really quite fun.

I'm curious to see whether a recut and possibly extended 'directors cut' releases.

How was Aidan Gillen's role in it?

Is it worth watching if I'm a big fan of his?

rrg

its badass

Yeah it was pretty good. Way better than the superhero flicks people go watch nowdays. Sad it bombed.

kino=shit

It was good. Much better than GoTG and Wonder Woman that critics praised.

PC cast and Guy Ritchie-isms kill it. Everyone in the movie is so fucking boring. Just another Guy Ritchie movie like all the others

The soundtrack literally made this movie imo, absolutely great. The movie itself wasn't anything special but its far better than the shit that gets put out

Lost City of Z was good only half way through, then it turned to utter bollocks with muh more civilized than us bullshit.

I love when Guy Ritchie does his Pikey characters explain everything montages. I just can't get enough of that shit! Arthur was such a scamp! BRAVO!

>a fight club headed by a Chinese man
>Some really black guy
>Some weird chick with a weirder accent
>CIA
>Jude Law...again
>Mr. Charisma Charlie Hunnam leading the film
>Guy Ritchie-isms everywhere
>Great Soundtrack only if you like Guy Ritchie movies
You pretty much have to be 14 or younger to like this movie. Interesting CGI in parts though

Everyone is so miscast in this movie that its a fucking distraction. Nobody stands out or shines in it. Maybe Eric Bana and that's it.

Is this a violent hard-R movie? Or just some CGI by the numbers bullshit?

It's shit
>typical for Ritchie ADD heist montages, like 10 of them
>it's literally about London's criminal underbelly

why didnt CIA just kill him and take the throne?

>Everyone is so miscast in this movie
Bullshit. Jude Law was great.

But that's actually what the guy believed in. Also the real story is even more bollocks, they should've explored the mysticism and occult of the movement that build around his person.

I really liked that scene where they showed the thing happening as they planned the thing.

I will never be capable of thinking of any movie containing both war "gigaphants" and laser pyramids as bad.

Who told you that? The same "people" that said Hacksaw Ridge and Fury Road were kino

Rule #1: never listen to scum