Does anyone here remember Sup Forums before the Stormfag invasion...

Does anyone here remember Sup Forums before the Stormfag invasion? When it was predominantly Libertarian and Ron Paul supporter.

The memes were good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SjgYMLJW0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All Sup Forumsacks lived in peace until the American elections attacked

youtube.com/watch?v=0SjgYMLJW0k

Trump is as much a libertarian as Ron Paul was, though.

Hope you don't mean the latest election, 'cause this board has been fucked longer than that.

What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.

Woah, so Sup Forums supports the only reasonable/needed candidate in the election? And is isn't the same one as it was in the last ones? Really makes my bonkers spinning.

The more liberalism spreads, the more it has to be answered with a counter fanatism. If killary wins and we get another 4 years of this hell (especially in europe too), we would all go into full genocide mode and literally want to kill everything (many do want that already)

>Does anyone here remember Sup Forums before the Stormfag invasion? When it was predominantly Libertarian and Ron Paul supporter.

>The memes were good

^this guy.

That's false. Ron Paul should sue you for libel.

It's just a shift in opinion, I was one of those Libertarian Ron Paul supports.

It's a centrist / national capitalist board now. The stormfags left after Sup Forums harbor.

His economic policies are actively pro-libertarian.

>mfw 99% of Sup Forums don't even remember /new/

time for your nap, gramps

Keep telling yourself that kike. Nature is Natsoc and while the best of them who devoted their days to redpilling and teaching us have left, more will come and the less serious ones will remain.

>protectionism
>libertarian

g-g-get back to r-reddit newfag
;_;

>tfw only maybe ten people remember /n/ when it was /n/ews

Why would you expect people to support someone who isn't running as a presidential candidate in the election?

Just country banned US, all will be great again, i swear.

I'd wager most don't even remember when Sup Forums didn't have country flags, which wasn't really that long ago.

Thank you for reminding me.

Even when it was Ron Paul it was racist as hell. Lest you forget, JIDF was a designated shitposting flag, there was nazi flag and jew star too.

I do.

I remember some insufferable tripfag named THE FREE AMRKET WILL and then the start of his tripcode was FIX IT and he was jsut some massive racist libertarian australian. SOmeone made a petition to ban him for being so far against our values.

/new/ was shut down because of the stormfags there was no fucking invasion

remember when moot said he'd axe this place if it became /stormfront/ again

feels bad man

>Sup Forums was libertarian
No, they were and still are social conservatives.

Libertarianism was just a fad created due to 1-08 crisis 2-Dubya ruining the conservative reputation. "I'm not conservative guise I'm libertarian you can do whatevur you want" rhetoric was false, deep down they were just good old conservatives.

Trump put them back into the fold, it is funny though, I remember the word "statist" was used as a serious insult.

>social conservatives
>on a degenerate site like Sup Forums

Probably because majority browse this board for 1-2 years, and then leave. Hence there is always new blood and with the demographical shift comes a different ideology that is prominent. Maybe those libertarians that are gone from here are still libertarians, who knows.

But I can confidently say that majority of the people here browse 4chinz for 2-3 years max. Think about all the tripfags that left, TURK from 2-3 years, ad maiorem dei gloriam from around 2010. Only few autist like you and me stay.
Maybe they are more soft on things like weed etc but they sure as hell not "open borders" "free trade" libertarians. Many are religious, many do want certain control over society rather than letting it run amok.

Fapping to uzbekistani cartoons does not change that fact.

>Only few autist like you and me stay.
Why? Why do I do this to myself? I'm a fully fledged internationalist social democrat. I hate all the racist shit I see here! Why do I keep coming back?

Moot left. Why can't I?

same here, atheist, centrist leaning to left. Just as my country I watched how turkish reputation fell from "what is that animal?" to its current state.

>Moot left. Why can't I?
Autism. I'm 27 and still waste time here. Nothing like writing 2 post analysis of different factions in Turkey only to be called turkroach by some 18 year old recent high school graduate, yet I come back also.

Its autism, fucking hell I just realised I have been posting for about a decade. Been here since the first habbo raid.

I remember the very first they some butthurt Balkanfags created the "Turkroach" meme. I bet 99% of Sup Forums (r/the_donald) users wasn't even in Sup Forums back then.

This. I have some nationalistic tendencies, but I'd say I'm a moderate and definitely not a racist. Not sure why I keep coming back.

To be honest, it's probably for history, anthropology and language discussion. Those things belong to Sup Forums and /his/, but it's just not that fun with flags, IDs AND people attacking you. The conversation doesn't progress easily if there's not some kind of metaphorical war going on.

Yeah I'm 29.

Recently some guy was spamming a survey he was having Sup Forums fill out for his pHd on attitudes of Sup Forums. Some of the questions were asking if I agreed with stereotypical Sup Forums and /r9k/ positinos on women etc. I said strongly disagree. The next question was asking why I come here and I wrote in "to get mad"

It's like getting mad is the only emotion I can feel anymore. I think I've been here 8 years.

>with flags, IDs AND people attacking you
obviously, I mean *without*, not with

turkroach was forced by a cypriot, it gained prominence after the russian plane indicent.

moreover, erdoğan was not hated here pre 2013, I remember people calling him "based" when the rare newspieces about him were mentioned here, I also remember during gezi, akp trolls came here to label him as "anti communist". Fun times.

West discarded erdoğan around late 2012-2013 and only then they began to make news about him. Take alook at economist pieces about erdoğan, he is tyrant-dictator post 2013 but a "democratically elected mild conservative with liberal economic policies" pre 2012.

/his/ is basically ruined by people who are too much emotionally invested in the said thread. You can't have a crusader thread, a sassanian thread, an ottoman thread without people ruin them.

desu I learned that persian diaspora is the worse, and I was thinking all the balkan-turk rage would ruin ottoman threads, the blantant shitposting is no where near persian empire threads.

/his/ is ruined, it is far better to go to /lit/ and disguise your thread behind some book, rather than opening it there

It's funny how the jew hating and facism was all ironic and this place used to be straight libertarian. Then it attracted actual stormfags and now we've got the 'alt-right' whos entire existence is based off an ironic meme created by people taking the piss out of the very things they follow.

I bet 90% of the people shitposting on this board right now have been here for less than 2 years.

it feels more apathetic desu, fucking hell we are getting old(or more like, we are old)
flags ruined Sup Forums, yes you can't samefag or pretend to be an amerifat etc but it makes people tend to attack the flag and not the argument, had a greek who wrote a very long post about recent entrance of turkish forces to syria, really long ass post talking about russia-usa-kurdish attitude-turkey-what might happen in next months-years and he ended his post with "just my 2 cents"

It had one reply, something along the lines of "thats rite you filthy greek pay debnts" I'm not saying that you should post into banter threat and expect not to get shit on, but things like this make me sad, or maybe we are too old to expect at least some decent/serious conversation.
yeah, I get the same feeling see

Butthurt roaches. Hope you are happy with our police force allowing women to wear turban on duty.

Yeah I feel you on that, also

>ad maiorem dei gloriam

Nostalgia from r9k's glory days. Him and christfag were both so fucking crazy. Back in the days when r9k was a non-ironic gentleman's board. And that guy that would always start threads discussing communism.

Truly though, Sup Forums is more of a shit hole than it's ever been and I think most people have forgotten how libertarian the culture on this site used to be (other boards too, not just pol). Nowadays it's all about supporting authoritarianism. Yeah shit used to get said for shock value back in the day but it's actually startling how people have got sucked into this for real.

I think the Ron Paul supporters got upset with how he was treated during the election cycle and now they want to see it all burnt to the ground so they will support the chaos candidate.

ron paul was only supported because he was anti-establishment. Sup Forums was never deeply libertarian, it was full of people who adopted the ideology as an alternative to leftism and neoconservatism. but then they realised that fascism/natsoc is superior. now since the election Sup Forums has been refilled with cuckservative type libertarians and unironic republicans.

Sadly, Sup Forums is currently under constant R*dd*t raids from /r/The_Donald. They'll crawl back into their hole when Donny gets blown the fuck out come November.

There is no Ron Paul now and Ron Paul was actually racist, unlike Trump, Trump is a cuck.