Reminder that only dykes hated Tom

Reminder that only dykes hated Tom

>"Oh no a straight white cis male that's a positive influence instead of a dumb asshole like they usually are on this show! HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3AbbF-MpdY
collider.com/daria-characters-20-years-later/
youtube.com/watch?v=7G8_dHD-G9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tom was the only suitable BF for Daria

He was way too good for Daria.

i hated him because he was boring as fuck

Daria would end up leaving him to "pursue" something that wouldn't never fulfill her

I am the straightest of white males and I agree with this guy He had no personality

so was trent dumb or just an aloof artist

Future neet

He was a giant pothead who was always too stoned to care about anything.

What do you think Daria is doing in the current year?

Reminder the writer said that Daria is pretty much a single 30 something writer.

She is in antifa

Bitching on twitter.

Wasn't Daria justified in her criticisms though? She was whiny as fuck, but not as bad as 21st century whiny.

Formerly Downsneed

The writer did a thing a couple years back about what Daria would be doing today. She is a journalist for Sick, Sad, world and has written a book about her time as a teen.

I now want to see a 30 something Daria TV show.

Aren't they actually remaking daria starring a black woman? Gonna be such shit

These two things are not mutually exclusive.

Jake and Helen Morgendorffer

Daria and Quinn's parents are living it up as retirees. Every time Daria speaks to them, they're venturing out on yet another cruise, but whenever they're back in Lawndale, they're breaking a sweat in their weekly dance class.

Trent Lane

While his Mystik Spiral days are over, Trent has found, well, not success exactly, but... a functioning band in Trent Lane and the Mystikal Explosion. He lives with his four bandmates in Queens. Trent had some financial success with Mystik Spiral's one-hit wonder, "Freakin' Friends," but since then has been making ends meet as a bartender. He and Jane still spend a lot of time together, and Daria often joins in. (See? It's not weird anymore, guys.)

Daria's closest friend and confidante never gave up on her ambitions: She's a professional artist who's sold a few pieces, though she still hasn't "made it big." She lives in a loft in SoHo with her husband who's an archaeologist and rarely home, so luckily the besties get to spend tons of time together. They enjoy going to art shows and film events where you're supposed to socialize, but — surprise! — they only talk to each other.

Quinn

The younger sister of Daria has consciously uncoupled from her college sweetheart and dropped her last name. (Rumor has it that once Quinn realized his athletic abilities weren't going to cut it professionally, she was done.) Quinn has triplet sons — Timmy, Tommy, and Teddy — and she still lives in Lawndale. In between caring for her boys and her hair extensions, she's hard at work on her popular YouTube channel dedicated to dessert and skin care called "S'mores and Pores."

Pretty much this youtube.com/watch?v=j3AbbF-MpdY

Daria never struck me as a SJW though, just a loner.

BOOK IT

This, Daria came from a time where being a left wing intellectual meant point out how stupid everybody is not just people you hate.

It would probably work pretty well as a webseries.

I wish someone would fund The Patakis, too, for that matter. The only reason no one picked it up is that they didn't want to compete with Daria.

wait what that was a woman?

18+ you pieces of SHIT

Daria would hate tumblr.

Lets be honest here. Only the first season was good.
But damn that blond cheerleader chick was hot af.

These people have never watched Daria. If anything, she'd criticize them just as much as everything else.

fuck

This tbqh famalam

I've never watched Daria because i'm not 30, but was she suppose to be ugly in the show? She's not really ugly.

In the 90s she was unfashionable.

DIARRHEA CHA CHA CHA!
DIARRHEA CHA CHA CHA!

Active lefty pol user

Daria was a huge, insufferable dyke cunt.

30+

Maybe she finally got that talk show post they hinted at during the credits for the finale.

>was she suppose to be ugly in the show?
No, she was always implied to be attractive, but intentionally unfashionable. In one episode, she tries to teach her "hot" sister a lesson and is able to look more attractive than her.

lol two and three were much better

I forget what show this is.

All five seasons were good, what are you talking about?

Man, this show didn't age well. Quality started to dip even at the turn of the millennium. The same teen-age demographic watching this show in the 2010s would find it incomprehensible.

normal people are like tom, they are white, straight boring people but successful...get you a straight white chad and you will be set for life.

He was never a great character but he was a great plot device.
If the genders had been swapped everyone would have loathed him for this reason.

collider.com/daria-characters-20-years-later/

are all of you grils or something?

based praise kek young brother

30+

Still amazes me that people don't realize how woke Daria was.

tom shows how much of a slut is daria

this is the sad story of generation x

we were all sold the lie that settling down with a comfy, decent person and having a couple of kids wasn't good enough

How do you think MGTOW happened?

DELET THIS

But seriously, Tom was coming onto Daria because his relationship with Jane was going downhill. Daria had to have a lot of convincing to even date Tom, and ultimately refused to have sex with him. Daria was pure.

Tom terrifies me because he reminds me way too much of myself.

She was much dorkier and more awkward in Bevis and Butthead.

he was far too normal and added nothing for the show or Daria's character
maybe have some scenes where he does something spectacular for Daria, maybe an episode where he fucks up but doesn't understand what he did. end of the episode Daria comes to her senses and forgives him in a very Daria way, but he does something for her anyway

Tom isn't a realistic teenager. Tom is just smug and self righteous person. That's out of character coming from a male teen.

Tom should have been portrayed as sexually repressed nerd like Chuck but actually not that weird.

How did Jake and Helen even got up together? Jake is pussy whipped every chance by Helen.

Beavis & Butt-head Daria was best Daria.

No, I am.

What's the next step of the corporate master plan?

t. Mike Judge

but all she does is walk up and mock them the way anyone with a brain would.

>triggered

>youtube.com/watch?v=7G8_dHD-G9s
On a serious note, I found so many good songs thanks to this show.