Healthcare is not a right! Hospitals and pharmaceutical companies should be able to charge whatever they want!

>Healthcare is not a right! Hospitals and pharmaceutical companies should be able to charge whatever they want!

Attached: 1519678740055.jpg (595x556, 59K)

this but unironically

Free healthcare should only be available to natives, not to immigrants.

>walks into a car dealership and demands they give you a free car
>salesman laughs
>gee why do I have to pay for my own goods and services!

I'm not paying to have your fat legs cut off after a lifetime of soda guzzling and no excercise.

Cars aren't necessary for life. If you don't have one, you have other options. The same can not be said about medicine.

Not every person who needs medical treatment is to blame for their conditions. Sure, your tax money might end up healing some fatass NEET or a criminal, but it might also go towards healing a child with cancer, or the victim of a crime. It doesn't matter how much money or how many resources we use; if we can save even ONE life, it will have been worth it.

>american intellectuals

kek pathetic racist
the german healthcare system would collapse

>It doesn't matter how much money or how many resources we use
why don't American schools teach basic economics?

commie

>It doesn't matter how much money or how many resources we use; if we can save even ONE life, it will have been worth it.

I'm actually in favor of universal healthcare, but this statement is just stupid.

>comparing human life to a car

This is what capitalism does to your brain

Does Germany have 12-20 million dirt-poor mostly Third World illegal immigrants residing in its country?

you are not entitled to other people's labour, dumb NEET

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-210728~2.png (1080x851, 208K)

>this is your brain on republicanism

Attached: arve.jpg (206x245, 7K)

We should dismantle the medieval guild called the American Medical Association and start importing doctors from other countries. Mostly, just to see the butthurt when other countries start losing their doctors.

Attached: GP.png (691x391, 95K)

>see person dying on the street
>YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO MY HELP YOU DUMB NEET
>walks away

That's you.

Fuck off

>Cars aren't necessary for life.
they practically are in the modern world, especially if you live outside of a city

>shapiroposting on Sup Forums

You cut that out now, or you'll go home in an ambulance

Attached: tur_shapiro-800x430.jpg (800x430, 55K)

>Americans are either full blown caps or full blown commies

we're a nation of extremes

Attached: Communism.jpg (400x248, 25K)

You're the guy putting a gun to his head forcing him to carry the dying guy to the hospital and pay his bills.

tru dat

if you care so much about other people, regardless of their ability to pay, then why do you have a NATIONAL healthcare service? you should have an INTERNATIONAL healthcare service. National healthcare advocates are so cruel and selfish. It's like they don't want to pay for other people.

Fucking. Kill. Yourself.

BASED logical thought and reason
lefties BTFO

>THE
>FREE
>MARKET
>WILL
>FIX
>IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Attached: 1519412178199.png (645x852, 140K)

Conservative about most issues but honestly capitalism is the biggest obstacle to healthcare as a basic right for all humans. The insurance and big pharma in the US are raping Americans. No other country in the world pays so. Much for medications and treatments. Ever try to get an appointment for a procedure without having insurance? You can't. Sorry user, I guess you'll just have to die. Ridiculous.

honestly there is so much fucked up shit in America
if I were you I'd honestly just move to Canada, I have no idea why anyone would want to live there

American conservative politicians seem unable to make any kinds of compromises from what I see as someone looking in

I don't understand. Why don't you guys just implement public option healthcare?

Because corporations are people

>compromising with the left
thats what they've done for decades bub

Both sides are unwilling to compromise. Did you know that US congressmen get paid their full salary for life regardless of how many terms they serve. But equality fucked up is that congress votes on their own salaries, benefits, and there is no term limits for congress. All this with a huge lobbyist forum and the American public has been forgotten. The government would much rather us fight ourselves.

you'd know more than I do about it, I'm just going off an article I read about the death of the centre in American politics

Cant get in this your merikan healthcare drama.
Just imagine bolis and firefighters charging for saving your life each time. Or army, like "you need to pay $199.99 month per capita so your town will be protected by missile defence system".

You're using the brainlet meme but posting the grug meme

>"you need to pay $199.99 month per capita so your town will be protected by missile defence system".
tweeting this good idea to drumpf

its all a lie, the parties are closer than ever after neo-cons and pro-capitalist leftists took over the respective parties.

We do. It's called taxes.

>mfw 60 tablets of vimovo cost 2400 bucks in the US
>in Switzerland it's roughly 40
It's almost like tgey love getting jewed.

yeah that's how I pay for my healthcare too

It needs to be single payer. The entire point is that the efficiency you lose from it being government run I'd compensated for by being able to buy in national level bulk and people not be scared to go to the doctor so shit gets picked up earlier.

1)Recruiting a spy
2)he not pays
3)Missile defence disabled due a debt
4)???
5)throwing strategic missile
6)PROFIT!

So whats trouble with healthcare? You paying such taxes and get basic diagnostics and treatment for free - literaly same shit.

Attached: 1515241971505.jpg (1237x1429, 305K)

This but unironically. money is a spook

Ben Shaperio likes to use the argument that a single payer system is forcing his wife (who's a doctor) to literally work for free which doesn't even make sense. But other than that, muh increased taxes or some shit.

more money for wars and homeland police

Here we can see a typical specimen of indoctrinated american

Domanda seria. Com'è la sistema in Italia. Penso di trasferire lì anno prossimo.

So what about police and other lifesaving services? Like dont (does not? fuck tenses) they get payed solely from taxes?

If they don't pay taxes they don't deserve free healtcare