Is the King correct?

Is the King correct?

Attached: Zulu.jpg (760x800, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iol.co.za/news/politics/king-praises-apartheid-regime-1956136#.VmXvhfmLSUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We

BASED BLACK MAN!

Close but not quite. It's tribalism that destroys Africa, not blacks.

>South

He ain't no son of KARA BOGA

You don't want to contradict your King.

>South Africa's zulu tribe

It's the same shit

Yes. Why else has Africa literally never been good and the only time it was decent was when it was under European control and as soon as the Europeans left it became a shithole again?

Attached: 1490397272274.jpg (1242x620, 84K)

i feel sorry for the black guy
he's obviously a decent guy stuck in a sea of incompetents

Why do people post headlines and incomplete articles here with no link?

The joke is that African countries are so bursting with rare ressources they could all be rich. However incompetence, instability and corruption ruin it and now they to live from $5 a week.

The Zulu don't get on with the Xhosa so it makes sense he's against the ANC

it must feel horrible for him.

there is a theory that we (all humans) descend from a psycopath, the first man capable of speech and reasoned thinking, who was also ok with fucking and breeding humans that were basically still animals

that mutation may have appeared many times before, with its carrier not breeding or killing himself due to find it unbearable

A rewiring of the brain, “presumably the effect of some small mutation” occurred in an individual “not a group.” This individual was endowed with “complex thoughts, [superior] planning, [superior] interpretation, and so on.” Over generations this gene spread and dominated “a small breeding group.” Only then would there be a reason for “externalization” of the language capacity, i.e., only then would speech be possible or useful.

my ancestor :)

Attached: IMG_0431.jpg (720x480, 99K)

That's a nice theory but it kinda breaks apart when you learn that it's biologically impossible, it's just a rewritten version of the whole 'Adam and Eve started humanity' creationist meme.

Nice pseudoscience

it's from Chomsky, who as a linguist is very respected (not as a political commentator).
it's a theory about the origin of language (or the origin of complex thoughts), that it begun as a mutation of only 1 single person. Only generation laters when many in that group had that gene language could arise.

but that guy had to fuck and reproduce with humanoids that were animals in comparison to him. Or perhaps that mutation happened in a woman, she just got raped.

do you mean decent for the 5% of white people?

You said it, Chomsky is a linguist not a paleontologist or biologist. So his theory must be discarded

but that ignores the fact that the children of his would still inherit the females genes.

The theory is nice and all, but it's full of holes, and contradictions.

They don't want white people.

Attached: SA3.png (789x883, 473K)

But that would have to mean we're all genetically related to that same exact person. It would also mean that a lot of inbreeding happened, which means human beings actually got dumber not smarter. The theory is just not very accurate scientifically, but it's an interesting one. Thanks for sharing :)

He's not that exceptional though. Lie the Chinese guy who's like all chest beating and saying "we Chinese did things right" with how he's talking to Eddie is novelty omitting the fucked shit that happened to China or how business for foreigners in China is nearly just as bad as it is in Congo in a different way (it works but i's very dysfunctional).

Even if it wasn't as problematic with the corruption and instability as it is now it would still take long ass chem due to development works and global shifts in the economy as well as working from basically zero for a lot of countries.

>He's not that exceptional though.
The black dude in that documentary speaks like 5 languages (Swahili, English, Chinese, French, and one other), and is incredibly smart.

>He's not that exceptional though.
Considering the environment he was raised in he definitely was. He was at least quadlingual, he knew English, Chinese and some native african languages. He was also by far the most competent out of all the native folk employed by the chinese and I would be eager to say he was more competent than most of the chinese as well but his job was to be a translator so he never had the chance to prove it.

>the only time it was decent was when it was under European control

Attached: 60D7E7C9-C2B8-49DF-8376-1C8560E5A036.png (403x448, 53K)

To be fair, many Africans speak multiple languages. 5 is still pretty impressive though.

Not tribalism meme. It's African mentality in general. Africans think in Africa and Europe are very different. Even the criminals in Europe are much closer to the civilisation than Africans.

Here you go you lazy canuck iol.co.za/news/politics/king-praises-apartheid-regime-1956136#.VmXvhfmLSUk

Botswana seems to be doing great. South Africa too. Maybe being fucking morons is what led to Zimbabwe's destruction?

Trust me, if you want to see whites ruin their own country through sheer incompetence and idiocy, look no further than half of Europe and all of latin america.

It’s usually 3 at best
official language 1
Official language 2 (euro language)
Unofficial language (tribal language)
5 is very impressive

>and all of latin america.
You're a fucking moron

Attached: 1513003824196.jpg (573x415, 31K)

Excuse me? Argentina's sudden economic collapse, Brazil's status quo of corruption and revolts; Did I miss anything or are you just talking out of your ass like most Norwegians?

Brazil isnt even remotely close to being a white country, and your argument that half of europe is somehow africa-tier is retarded aswell.

Attached: 1521057448245.jpg (489x488, 34K)

Ass it is. It's 3 AM, I'm up early, what's your excuse?

Latin American countries have generally been ruled by whites historically though, afaik.

They still are with the exception of the shitholes of Bolivia and Venezuela

Europe is nowhere near as fucked as Africa though. I know you're talking about the refugee crisis, but that's not quite on the same level.

>look no further than half of Europe and all of latin america.

The European refugee "crisis" is extremely exaggerated by the media considering Africa and the ME right now have it way worse with much less to work with in regard to their actual crisis.