My child, you seem troubled. Is there something you wish to confess?

My child, you seem troubled. Is there something you wish to confess?

Attached: image.png (1229x1160, 58K)

no fuck off

I started and forced the *WHIIIRR* meme on Sup Forums and posted it 7/24 because of UNI stress. Sorry.

I sabotaged my flatmate's speakers so that he wouldn't make noise to wake me up in the morning

Based if true

I once did the gay with myself

i pissed my bed when i was 21 years old and my mom never treated me serious again

I masturbated...again

I see...I suggest you whirrpost no more and seek to post only constructive things that improve the culture of Sup Forums instead of dividing it. In the future, serve the Lord your God with a repentant heart.
Hmm, a grave act of spite. I suggest you apologize to your roommate for this injustice and apologize to the Lord your God for this sin committed against your neighbor that He commands you to love.
Although I understand the desire to masturbate, not all desires are good and some bring us further away from the Lord. Masturbation is a grave sin...please focus on ways to avoid the temptations of carnal desire so that you may refrain from sinning against God in the future.
Thank you for trusting in me with this secret, my child, but this is not a sin. But if it relieves some guilt in you, then it is good that you confessed it to me.

First, give a prayer to God for forgiveness for you have sinned against Him.
Now, I absolve you from your sins in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. Go in peace, my children.

I am trying to build a personal brand online, but I am lazy.

Attached: N1fCqrK.gif (720x962, 3.15M)

I can't do it anyway. I got range banned from Sup Forums

I want marry my psychiatrist but I saw her for the first time today

I ordered and have weared girl panties and knee high socks. I love it. It's also motivated me to lose weight.

Attached: 1515961753721.png (1229x1160, 60K)

I'm too scared of confrontation when it comes to women desu. i have no problem with dudes, but women genuinely make my skin crawl

I only like white women and I'm black. People tell me it's neocolonial brainwashing, but I don't believe it. I genuinely believe Africa should move towards the western lifestyle the way Asians did, and afrocentrism is delusion that can never be fullfilled.

That's because white women aren't disgusting monkeys like you are

I tell people I'm learning Japanese because it's a personal challenge I set for myself as a new years goal, but in reality in just trying to get a Japanese gf

But you live in a country where women have 0 rights. They are probably already happy if they don't get beaten every day.

I love her, father, I just love her. We are arranging a polyamorous relationship with two other girls, and I can't resist her siren call, father.

>where women have 0 rights

Lol I fucking wish that's true. I wish I could just go up to some sex slave seller and just take my own gf that obeys my rules and does everything I want to, but that shit doesn't happen here. Women here are more pampered than men by a big mile.

Will I ever have absolution from my sin, father?

>Women here are more pampered than men by a big mile.
This is reality in the whole world then.

It is. Only difference is we treat polygamy and premartial sex differently. In the west, divorce laws are so fucked up that most women can ruin their husband's lives and take most of their belongings, have more power in a household, punishments are less severe etc. in the mid east it's the complete opposite, women get punished the same way as men do. It's a bit severe sure, but I love it more than having a woman dominate over me.

>be teen socially phobic me
>want to confess
>go to priest
>we go to his office instead of the confessional
>he's sitting right across me and looking at me
>asks me what I want to confess
>I just sit there speechless because I'm too nervous to say anything
>full one minute silence
>he asks did you do xyz
>I say "yeah, yeah"
>ok, go home
Awkward as fuck.

I confess normally now, but mumble a bit. It's still awkward because I had to confess to shit like fucking my cousin.

I don't touch myself and don't want to try. It seems like a colossal waste of time.
I own something like twenty video games and only play two with any regularity.

ahahahaahaaa

I want this poster to fuck my wife

Father, my girlfriend is addicted to sodomy. I literally can't take that shit anymore. Everyday there's the lube session then she dries my nut, sometimes she forces me. She is gorgeous 9/10 and insanely good in bed but I can't handle this anymore. Sometimes she drains all my energy before I get to work and I have to call in sick.

Please help me.

Im an alcoholic. Currently drunk as fuck sniffing cocaine and vaping on the rooftop of an hotel laughing while browsing autistic Sup Forums memes.

I fap to gfur and shota multiple times per day for years.

no

give me confessions

Attached: 1517073607533.jpg (232x218, 14K)

Father Pekka, you looked, odd today...

>priest
Sorry christfag, I don't want to get molested. Stay 50 feet away or I will be FORCED to use my AR-15 assault machine gun to defend my life

CELEBRATE YOUR SINS

Attached: 1516821698661s.jpg (232x218, 6K)