DUDE MENTAL ILLNESS LMAO

>DUDE MENTAL ILLNESS LMAO

why do normies think its so fucking funny to watch Dennis freak out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eXbI_iIE_o
youtube.com/watch?v=YIUrQMPp0dw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Usually it's not the fact that he's freaking out but the fact that he's oblivious to how he's acting. He's so far up his own ass with arrogance to not realize that he's not the person he thinks he is. Usually his actions are extremely slimy but the fact he tries to defend it and see how there's nothing wrong with it is funny

Because comedy is based on suffering. And mental illness is suffering

watching the characters go off the deep end is the best part of the show

You sound like someone who is sensitive about mental illness. That's okay though.

Tell me, do you have one? If so what is it?

it sure helps that glenn howerton is a darn good actor

Charlie is the only one who actually does it well

and Dennis's facade starts to crack more as the show declines, that's not a coincidence

Compare Charlie and Frank's scene in the crawlspace in the 'Mcpoyles take over Paddys pub' episode, or his pepe silvia rant to this

youtube.com/watch?v=8eXbI_iIE_o

it used to be funny, everyone is a caricature of themselves since about season 7

>it used to be funny, everyone is a caricature of themselves since about season 5
FTFY

The show has been declining in quality for the last couple of seasons. They should have ended it last year.

I agree, especially if howerton isn't coming back.

5 and 6 are solid

Never said he wasn't coming back, the show is on an extended break however.

Honestly as long as the main cast by which i mean devito has a good time shooting it doesn't matter how good or bad it is. It seems like they all have fun on set and really that's what matters. If FXXX wants to keep bankrolling the show that's their perogative.

I agree, but they really started going off the deep end and becoming caricatures in season 5. Fat mac is best mac

>unironically liking Charlie

Instant pleb filter

didn't Charlie want to be a dramatic actor?

>implying "I like to bind, I like to *be* bound" isn't one of the funniest lines in all 13 episodes.

From what I understand Rob was the worst off of all of them when they filmed the pilot and it was his last ditch effort before he gave up on acting entirely...I'm not sure how much success Charlie and Glenn had prior to the piolot

>implying sunny characters ever had nuance
They have always been living cartoon characters

>They have always been living cartoon characters
S1-3 they're ALMOST normal S4 they're starting to lose it.
After the musical all hope is lost

>200x198)
Hang yourself

>always normie in redditelphia
go back

youtube.com/watch?v=YIUrQMPp0dw

Dennis is funnier when he's winning, I don't know why they're pushing the DUDE DENNIS IS AN OLD LOSER LMAO thing so hard in the last few seasons