ISRAEL DOESNT HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST

>post a thread about Israel not having the right to exist
>watch kikes from all different flags shit their pants
>watch them call me arab
>watch them pretend to be normal poster who "prefers Jews over Muslims"

Why does Israel have more foreign investment than Italy & Spain combined yet is still poorer than most post soviet countries? Why can't Israelis take care of their own country instead of leeching off American tax dollars for their so called "right to exist" and thieving land expansion? What can we all do to sever our ties with Israel?

Has Canada a right to exist?

Canadian never lived in Ancient Canada and the Brits tamed the Land for you.

what is the difference between both of you?

The whole middle east should've been bombed to stone age already.

But canada isn't jew

We need to stop giving them money but that aside I don't give a fuck what they do to the Arabs, they can gas every Palestinian man woman and child for all I care.

Israel is alright in my books as long as they keep fucking with mudslimes
I'll take a jew over a muslim any day

inb4 JIDF butthurt

leaf, kike...that's practically the same thing

the entire Middle East along with Africa should be cleansed and replaced with Whites and Japanese

I don't care what they do in the middle east. But I want our governments to stop giving them money because
>Israel our greadesd alli :DDDDDDDD
They don't deserve it.

t. assblasted jew

This
Jewish mind games
>Pol disagrees with everything Canada says
>Canada says jews suck
>Pol says jews are okay

Oy vey

you forgot to mention the "PIC RELATED KIKE KID LOSES HIS DAD HAHAH" part of your pasta

china's taking africa, that's like a half-measure I guess

Heh. Voltorb always had a knack for cracking crypts and codes

Here is your (You)

Israel does have a right to exist, just not in Palestine

No nation has a "right" to exist t b h

It doesnt have a right to exist because its left to exist. Think about them apples.

Well they keep palestinian muslim savages in line, there is that.

I think we should see the world like this. Adam tricked Eve into making him eat the forbidden fruit. Eve wanted to see Adam eat it and Adam wanted to see himself eat it is as well. Who's to blame?

Dubs of truth, had to come from an american because we understand rights. Here's a tip to eurocucks and orientcucks: No government has a right to self-determination, only people do. Otherwise you get the situation where a government gives a vote of "no confidence in the people" as the soviets did in setting up their satellite states.

>You must argue at least this jewishly to post

All right hold the f-

> see flag

1 post by this ID.

Good slide thread. One of only 785 today where we all circle jerk each other about this important issue.

Oy vey the leafs are antisemites!

You retards are on your last leg. You owe 70 years worth of reparations to us and Germany. The internet has exposed all of your lies.

You realise you live in a jew country as well?

im just gona leave this here