Cunt

cunt
how old were you when you realized pic related

Attached: this thread.jpg (508x419, 40K)

Just now

what pill is not giving a shit

cope aka red/blue

What's wrong with op, making these threads day after day. Do you suffer from depression?

Attached: 1515193414742-r9k.jpg (490x703, 65K)

You'd get it if you were Indian, they are cockroach people, not human

Are you that currycel thats always complaining?

And what is nopillow?

>chad gets cash just for being handsome

Attached: shot-20180314-20865-qrcf92_1.jpg (567x1776, 269K)

I'm at that pill where I no longer care and just see people as mannequins. Which color pill is this?

I am Indian. I argued with op maybe 2 months ago about how I was Indian and I didn't have a problem with girls and even posted pics

He just said told me fuck off and he never quit it with these threads

Attached: 1b1dd4c21329b6711371e30a8e20886caec8ba8d44398c91a35dc97ddd9188c3-leftypol.png (500x590, 21K)

>nopillow

What the fuck is that?

Or he says your a light skin aryan indian.

But dark skin males are the trend right now, not cumskins

whatever bro, it sucks to be you
every day i thank Santa Maria i am ITALIAN :)

I'm tan but not dark. It's not like a majority of Indian guys are super dark like Africans.

Basically his argument is that if you're really ugly you'll have a hard time getting laid and of course that's true but he always tries to connect to being Indian

I think OP looks like the dravidian in OP's pic.

I've posted my pic before nufag

Post it again.

Blackpill everyday

Attached: yours truly.png (142x457, 50K)

OP is some hazara afghani who makes these threads everyday to troll the insecure pakis and indians on this board.

how can you even possible be blackpilled? you're italian, god's chosen race in every way possible, when women hear "italian" their pussies immediately begin to gush

I'm not that guy, stop picking on other incels

Nigga you white. Don't show your face in Brampton.

>he thinks socially awkward Pajeets can have have any kind of sex appeal because of their skin colour

brampton is my hood I can call one or two numbers and have a gang of pajeets beat you up

>Brampton

Attached: emoji-2.jpg (800x800, 267K)