Norm Live

>Norm Live
>Joe Rogan Experience
>RLM

These three don't quite provide enough content to fill my day. Anyone got anything similar you watch?

Employment.
It whittles all of that free time down to a manageable allotment making your choices in what you watch more rewarding

What kind of background do you have to come from to watch Joe Rogan? I ask because none of my friends watch him.

Sneed

Based Sneed poster

the original Sup Forums 2007 crew

.NET developer, work pretty hard actually. It makes life more tolerable to have a JRE or something on while I work.

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

Grew up watching 1970's kung fu and Jackie Chan movies. Was a Fedor fan, and eventually settled for UFC after Pride died. Started watching Joe for that. I don't like his comedy or his politics, but he can carry on a good conversation with people.

Midnight Screenings since Half in the Bag only does capeshit

Gotcha. Sorry for the assumption m8 but this IS Sup Forums...
You're needing background noise that isn't obnoxious then. JRE and Norm are great as you already know, old school Howard Stern (the old 3am 5hour KROK/KUFO broadcasts pre-Sirius era) fits that bill pretty well tbqhfam. As for other recommendations, it all depends on your interests: drugs? tinfoil shit? straight tv/film discussion? help me out brother
Midnight Screenings is godtier and super bingeable. If you like crime or detective stories, Serial and True Crime really nail it with a surprising amount of depth. For MMA the Co-Main Event Podcast is pretty good and doesn't suffer from the current "UFC is infallible" favoritism noticeable in most fight casts

Pick up a hobby.

Hes just joining in on the fad, like all the other tourists.

Im actually in my mid-twenties

Audiobooks and music

this proves nothing, obviously
it's just some shitposter

Adding Heavy Hands to this.
Similar to CME but with more focus on technique and matchup analysis

therightstuff dot biz

kys for wasting any of your time with that garbage you listed

Straight tv shit would be best for me.

As in pop culture discussions of any sort

>tfw Gavin McInnes show is over