Why are Germans on this board still shilling for the EU, Do you guys enjoy open borders?

Why are Germans on this board still shilling for the EU, Do you guys enjoy open borders?

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
blogs.wsj.com/briefly/2016/06/27/5-ways-indians-might-benefit-from-brexit/
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12193101/Brexit-will-allow-Britain-to-embrace-the-Commonwealth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MxhvSh2iSDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have been cucked harder than anyone has before in the entire history of mankind. You should pity them not rub salt in their open wounds

> Why are Germans on this board still shilling for the EU, Do you guys enjoy open borders?

>dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
"The leader of the UKIP party said that if they are to leave the EU, there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian studying for an MBA in London.

>blogs.wsj.com/briefly/2016/06/27/5-ways-indians-might-benefit-from-brexit/
>

It isn’t clear how the U.K.’s immigration policies will change post Brexit, but some think that if Britain imposes work restrictions on EU citizens, it could provide more level playing field for Indians applying for a work visa.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12193101/Brexit-will-allow-Britain-to-embrace-the-Commonwealth.html

The EU referendum gives Britain a chance to become internationalist and a self-governing trading nation by voting to leave

Also Britain’s immigration policy now discriminates against Commonwealth citizens in favour of EU migrants, many of whom have no links to Britain.

you caused brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=MxhvSh2iSDA

We benefit immensely from the European Union and, especially, the Euro. We run a trade surplus that dwarfs the Chinese one.

Yeah I do, now brexit the fuck out already.

Oh what's that, the £ already at a 30 year shit? Your spineless politicians not doing the article 50 mumbojumbo? You're going to get a shit deal.

it won't last for long

ANOTHER ANGLO LIE

I, for my part, can see why countries / their people would want to leave the EU. Heck, I even clearly see how faulty brussels is, and that the system needs - at the very least - a big overhaul.

Still, germany profits too much from the EU, as that we should ever initiate any of it. It would just be plainy stupid, to ever let go of this chance.

The difference is Britain can tell Commonwealth citizens to fuck off if they don't like them whereas they have to take "Europeans" (1 million Syrians are now European according to the EU) if they stayed in.

Antifa cucks on hartz 4 with time to spare between the nigger anal sex. Literally evers German pro open border person.

How so? Draghi is keeping you afloat.

>Britain can
But it won't

Only reason britain has a muslim problem is cause of its own desire, no1 forced it to take muslims up to this point .

Labour and conservative are still and will still be (as far as any1 can tell so far) the ruling parties . The EU can not even force us ,the 2nd poorest eu country to accept our quota of migrants...the idea that it would have the power to make britain do what it doesn't want to seems ludicrous to me

You're an idiot if you don't realise the EU could quite easily force us to take the migrants. They don't because it's a big story and they don't want to rile things up in Eastern Europe for no reason. Give it a few years and the "new Germans" will be on their way. And there will be nothing the public can do to stop it because all our politcians will agree to it.

Still we're bleeding everyone else dry in the process.

Finally we have Europe, as we deserve. And without firing a shot.

Merkel is a genius and you know, I can't keep this up anymore.

I wish there was a master plan, I really do. But it's just chaos.

> EU could quite easily force us to take the migrants
>easily
How? They have no army, they can't impose sanctions without the permission of the governments of the rest of the eu countries

But according to the average shithead on pol 'the EU' has magical powers, is the EUdSSR etc etc! Don't disappoint by throwing in some reality now :^)

70 years of brainwash, executed by Amerijews.

Unfortunately nowadays Sup Forums seems more like a populist version of feminism than anything else.

As soon as you try to say anything logical they get trigger and call you cuck or shill much like the left wing extremists call you racist or sexist.