Truly the worst episode. I'd rather watch the Lady Gaga one

Truly the worst episode. I'd rather watch the Lady Gaga one.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look, if I'm going to filter every Simpsons related thing, you need to say something specific. I cannot pick any one word or phrase in your post to filter. Even "lady gaga" can't stand, because maybe someone will talk about her legitimately.

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

SNEEEED BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

marge got BLACKED?

SEEDED

that episode with the farming mercantile shop was funny im forgetting the name it was like "suck and fuck" or something

Yep, apparently Bart and Lisa are part nigger.

LOL

>anti-sneed propaganda

gas em away, goys

we are going to sneedpost without saying the word "sneed", we may say it in images or in some comment, but you will see it friendo

F U C K & S U C K

I can get the filenames and the subjects and the comments. But in this case, nothing was stated outright. This is JUST a Simpsons thread and I want those gone from my vision. But no phrases are used.

I remember, and old script that stopped working when moot changed everything, would let me filter pictures by their size or dimensions. That was usually enough to get rid of the spam that was sneaking by.

at first i didn't like sneedposting cause it wasn't really funny but now that everyone is getting so butthurt about it i'm starting to like it

>one of your ancestors might be black

Yeah, and what?

He was probably an annoying ass nigga that ate all the food.

>might

Omg the lady Gaga episode Literally wrote by some pr firm. Holy shit that was so forced.

you've finally cracked it my boy

This. Fuck you, OP. I wish there were an algorithm to filter out cartoon images.

I like how this episode straight up copies Family Guy

Is this a real episode?

yeah turns out homer is a certain % black because... reasons

Yes, it came out around the time everyone knew the Simpsons was irreversibly stale.

i actually like the family guy episode better. didnt take itself seriously.

in fact
family guy > zombie simpson

Wait, so pic related isnt canon? I thought that episode was a bunch of crazy shit Grandpa Simpson said.

>tfw you liked the Lady Gaga episode when it came out

MR BURNS IS A SIMPSON?!

Didn't Family Guy do this episode first?

From what I can gather
>Gaylord Stemple, Burns's great(x3)-uncle, married Trixie Simpson, Homer's great(x4)-aunt
>Their granddaughter, Moselle Stemple, married Amos Graycomb, who happens to be her second cousin and Burns's great-uncle

What I find more interesting is that Mr. Burns has a niece and a few half-siblings. Have any of them ever been mentioned?

what's the source on this pic?

2006: New internet joke on Sup Forums
>This is hilarious! We need to make more of these and hope others catch on!
2017: New dank mémé on Sup Forums
>[undoctored autistic screeching]

>(You)

wtf is this garbage? Homer's mom was named Mona

>Have any of them ever been mentioned?
His siblings were. In an episode where Bart switches places with a rich kid who looks like him. Burns implied he'd killed a few of his siblings with poison potatoes to get a bigger piece of his family's fortune.

Isn't that tree from one of those older Simpsons books?

>fragile white males threatened and insecure just because a minority dared existing

LOL

this except unironically

nothing is canon in Simpsons, how many fucking times did they retcon how Homer and Marge met?

wew

>the 90s episode

how can anyone still defend the Simpsons?

Man the simpsons were on point with names.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the danshi he called is not the same danshi he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

FUCK AND SUCK

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

FINDS

Doesn't that amount to blackwashing?

Stop derailing the topic, this is a sneed thread

My bad. The joke is that it wasn't meant to rhyme. And then sneed showed up.

Her full name is Mona Penepole Janet Simpson (formerly Olsen)

Bobby got sneeded?

>Herb has three adopted siblings
>still has to live on the street when he loses his money

>believing any of this
>believing this enough to screencap
>(You)

Anything made in the past 10 years is garbage.