“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released today

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released today

> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/

90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-33447456
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't have anything of value to contribute but i will bump the thread

Bump.

I mean, rich people step on literally everyone to stay rich.

I'm not surprised it happened. I'm surprised they were raided and it was printed.

This reeks of elite rich power struggles, and it would appear the Rothchild lost to someone else.

>“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered"
Guess clinton foundation doing it out in the open, means it hasn't ever been uncovered, huh?

Disregarding my cynism on the title, this deserves some more posts. Possibly more constructive than this one.

wew

someone grow a pair and kill them

Based Luxembourg, I suspect this bust would have never busted in the US of $.

If there is any kind of God, please protect the beautiful son of a bitch who had the balls to investigate this case

Fake and gay.
No major news network is carrying this, just someone's shitty blog.

I guess they didn't give up a big enough cut.

This and platybamp.

The website is blocked for me. Need to use a proxy to access it

blah blah blah, and the roaches gossip amongst themselves, in their perpetual state of paranoia

Whoa there big guy. Someone have a rough night?

That's fucked

>jordyn jones will never be this young ever again
why even fucking live to be honest

always with the MSM these leafs

>ROTHSCHILD Bank!
it's just one of them
I wouldn't be surprised if they are not behind the federal police either

what has turkey have to do with this?

>sales in barbells go up as multiple people are found death with broken legs and 2 shots to the head
>experts rule out murder and state "suicide is an issue in this country and needs to be addressed"

bump

wtf is 1MDB malaynon?

NEXT: GEORGE SORE-ASS AND ROCKEFELLER

1MDB is a government program in Malaysia (social benefits). There was a controversy where it was revealed that 700 million USD was traced to the current prime minister's personal bank account which strongly suggests that it came from the funding of that program.

>86881212
Don't let this slide.

Soros is literally wanted by the Russian government for subversive political activity, Putin issued a warrant and everything.

Some state fund thing that takes citizen's money and """""invests""""" them for development.

It's been leaking cash and numerous accounting errors have been uncovered.

Meanwhile, the prime minister pockets a few hundred million donation from the Saudis. Not suspicious at all.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-33447456

For more on it

oh shit
bump

>1212
also dual dubs

Kek will watch over him.