Hitler wanted to genocide this

Why?

Attached: hitler wanted to genocide this.png (500x657, 551K)

not true

>Hirohito wanted to genocide this

Attached: DHkFBZMUMAAP5H7.jpg (584x1200, 78K)

According to my history teacher Hitler didn't want to genocide slavs but turn them into a kind of servant race that only gets elementary school education and then works for Germans who would colonize their lands

how is that different from today?

Fucking traps.

>implying

Attached: goebbels17n-4-web.jpg (750x985, 55K)

it still evill enough though.

It was like third of them killed, third germanised and third enslaved

Correct

You just described latin america

lmao yeah that totally makes sense, some arbitrary fraction for another European civilization. Not at all some juden made up bullshite

It wasn't constructed as such, I'm recalling it roughly from memory. Now I'll attach the the table.
oh wait i think you're memeing

Attached: SUovXRj[1].png (735x518, 43K)

why were the latgalians supposed to be completely gassed?

It was for lebensraum. Nothing personnel.

Who is dis sissy boy?

Attached: 02.jpg (676x440, 40K)

Read Generalplan ost.
Basically think mass starvation, forced Germanisation, enslavement and deporting them to Siberia. Also keeping them dumb as well.

50% Estonians? What the hell.

because the thumbnail made him think the guy has a cool moustache and he got mad

>Germans purposefully starve the people of Eastern Europe, destroy their towns, villages, and cities
>Murder the Polish intelligentsia (Operation Tannenberg, Intelligenzaktion, Palmiry massacre, AB-Aktion)
>Subject Soviet POWs to starvation, forced labor, and brutality that results in over 3 million of them perishing
>Begin "Germanization" of Poland by suppressing and trying to erase any trace of their history and culture, which included plans to completely restructure Warsaw.
>Enslave millions of innocent Soviet citizens to prop up the German war machine.
>Use propaganda to portray Russians as being inferior subhumans
>"Ukraine children need no schools. What they'll have to learn will be taught them by their German masters." - Gauleiter Erich koch
>"We are a master race, which must remember that the lowliest German worker is racially and biologically a thousand times more valuable than the population here." - Gauleiter Erich koch
Pretty fucked up if you think about.

Attached: about ukrainians.jpg (553x907, 158K)

we just want you become Toilet cleaner
or hopefully prostitute

Post more.