Considering the bible is mostly full of boring horseshit, the fall of Lucifer is actually a pretty good story

Considering the bible is mostly full of boring horseshit, the fall of Lucifer is actually a pretty good story.

What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 11:12-25
youtube.com/watch?v=jDbOCKdSIR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lucifer is the real god and "God" is an impostor that took his place. Note how the bible blames everything evil on Lucifer, even tho this God is suppose to know past, present and future and have created everything. If he didn't want any evil why didn't he stop Lucifer?

I just don't get religion.

Free will

Probably comes back from the time when people couldn't read.
Something like the fall of Lucifer, that could have only happened once and was central to the religion, had to be explained in detail to ensure that the story about it stays somewhat consistent.

All the other stuff could basically be made up on the fly, Jesus lived long enough that you could always argue any inconsistencies away with
>Oh, yeah, but this was totally a different story I was talking about

Angels aren't suppose to have free wil

>fall of lucifer

yeah theres not much about the devils fall from grace in the bible. the one passage you are referring to in isaiah is about the king of babylon. have you even read the bible?

Which verses cover the fall of Lucifer?

Because I'm pretty sure you're incorrect.

That's not necessarily a bad thing schnitzelbro.

nobody has "free will"

nobody. its a complete illusion.

free choice however we do have. but not free will.
all our choices are freely made but the way we reach those choices is not.

books of isaiah and ezekiel.

OP should listen to Dr Gene Scott.

Lucifer is actually babylonian king which fell same like his empire, because he disobey the Almighty.

Christians confuse a babylonian king with angel of death, aka satan. All angels do what the Almighty tells them to do, they dont have free will. Satan haz dirty job thats it, hes not opposite of Almighthy, but subordinant.

What if that was gods plan all along?

How can you justify Lucifer to be more powerful than the being that created him and the universe??

As I recall, the story of Lucifer's demise and becoming of Satan was mused in detail by Milton, not in any biblical text

I am pretty sure the story you are thinking about is not a bible story.

How do you know he created everything? Lucifer just might be his brother or something.

God is good > creates being that will create all evil

It doesn't make sense

>nofallinthebiblemind.

The very detailed account you're thinking of is probably Milton's "Paradise Lost," which uses some details of the Fall based on oral traditions.

Similar to how the "Seven Hells" aren't biblical, but were invented by Dante in his Divine Comedy, the Fall of Lucifer isn't strictly scriptural, but has been a part of the traditional narrative of Christianity regardless.

Tl;dr your favorite part of the Bible isn't in the Bible.

You are a measly little mortal that has no idea why the universe is here and why we exist, I am equals with you because of this.

You can't say you know what Lucifer truly is from our point of view, it's too risky to assume that Lucifer is the actual father and not Yehova.

Not to mention our own elite that join secret societies worship Lucifer, even your own politicians. Shouldn't that be proof enough that Lucifer is the evil one? He always grants money and power and fame to those that worship him.

If you think I'm crazy the Freemasons worship Lucifer and I used to be in Demolay.

Nah, im not a fucking 70 IQ redneck who blames everything in his life on some fatehr figure in the sky who somehow created the vast emptiness of the universe yet is only considered with earth.

What a bunch of horseshit religion is, lel.

Free will is an illusion, but its an illusion from not knowing the future.
Angels dont have free will.because they can see the future, everything that has happened they know already
This implies god doesnt have free will either

No, G-d creates good and evil. You just have to choose to be good, in order to get rewarded in afterlife. You have to keep this laws to enter heaven.

Do not deny G-d.
Do not blaspheme G-d.
Do not murder.
Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.
Do not steal.
Do not eat from a live animal.
Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to the law

This right here is what the alt right brings us. Marxist, satanic, Jewish, Freemason shills. This is satanic occult philosophy 101. They try to paint Satan as a dindu nuffin. Actually, this is the philosophy that the elite actually buy into. Don't be fooled. This is the purpose of the alt right. To attack Christianity and conservative values. Their biggest fear is not fascism. Their biggest fear is Christianity.

no you are technically incorrect.

jesus himself said "i saw satan fall as lightning from heaven"

the verses in ezekiel about the king of tyre and in isaiah about the king of babylon are taken to symbolically refer to also to the devil.

all the fictitious details of dante and milton have crept in true enough but once again from jesus himself "i saw satan fall as lighting from heaven"

also the war in heaven in revelation where satan is cast out.

>im not a fucking 70 IQ
Except you are. You dont even know that lucifer is a babylonian king and claim to know shit.

>Brazilian HUEHUE intellectuals

70 iq redneck

so is that what you think of the father of the german language: martin luther?

this thread is so stupid I can hardly believe I'm posting in it

Lucifer, satan. You get my point, Schwuchtel. Now go and suck some muslim cock.

no its an illusion because everything we do is informed by prior decisions. nothing we do is arbitr

Lucifer and satan are two different characters.

Lucifer= Babylonian King

Satan= Adversary/Opponent.(mostly reffered to angel of death)

germans are retarded intellectually and uneducated barbarians. this is why they ask silly questions. funny to read.

This.
It's cringe inducing. I wish we had pics of the (((spergs))) who post that garbage.

You could not be more incorrect. Satan is an angel cast out from heaven by God. He and his angels that rebelled came down to earth and took women as wives. They gave birth to Giants and the Satanic blood lines. Ancient Babylon is a birth place for most of the Satanic occult.

You are nothing more than demonic, false prophet spreading satanic lies. Your satanic religion and philosophy revolves around attempting to discredit Christ. You are wrong. scripture can't back up a single lie that comes out of your mouth. When Christ returns, you and your precious Satan will all burn for eternity.

'Cause there's not really much about that in the bible so people usually think of the great fan fiction Paradise Lost when they think of that story.

Is that Batman and Robin

I know you're a faggot, but you're the one sucking dicks, not me.

I'm not sure how me knowing about you sucking dick makes me responsible.

I'm also not sure how knowing about your mum being a whore makes me responsible of her actions either.

Now, on the topic of the bible, the bible is very clear that the laws and names of God were changed and lies were placed there instead becasue we live in a world populated by sons of the devil

And look how quickly a faggot came here to speak well of the devil, yes, that's you.

Get out of here you fucking Jew.

>Hasn't read a book that's more or less necessary to understand all of western canon, history, and culture
>LOL WHAT AM I SOME 70 IQ REDNECK?

I'm a fedora tipper and you're really stupid.

>Considering the bible is mostly full of boring horseshit
It's actually not. From a literary viewpoint the bible is actually one of the best and most important works of art.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 11:12-25

G-d created fig trees to give fruits in a season. Why would jesus curse a tree which does what the creator orders it to do ? This question answers on why "believing" that an angel can rebell against the Mostpowerfull is blasphemy.

You basicly say G-d doesnt control his angels and they can rebell if they want. Thats idiocy.

The bible doesn't blame everything on satan. In fact the overarching theme is that man creates his own problems

Also the angelic conflict is barely mentioned in the bible, a worldbuilding footnote, not a story. You're thinking of Paradise Lost. Bet you think the divine comedy is biblically canon too you fucking fag.

Up is down. Down is up.

The Star of David is hidden in plain sight.

he was not just an angel the bible talks about Satan as the most powerful and beautiful angel YHWH ever created , YHWH gave him power beyond all the other angels

>he was not just an angel the bible talks about Satan as the most powerful and beautiful angel YHWH ever created , YHWH gave him power beyond all the other angels

thats pretty satanic to me. you basicly say that G-d is not powerfull enough to controll satan.

yes satan is highest in ranks, but hes still just a servant to G-d.

you realize you do blasphemy with your words ?

The Fig Tree represented the corruption of Israel. Jesus said this before going into the temple court at Jerusalem where he exposed and shamed the Jews for turning a place of worship into a market place of corruption. The Fit tree (temples) offered no fruit. Jesus wanted people to turn away from the establishment of their religion and seek prayer in God. Through faith in Him, God will provide the fruit which they seek.

As far as angels rebelling, God knew that this would happen. We cannot comprehend God's master plan for us. Lucifer's evil and corruption is a test of our free will. We are all given a choice to love or turn our backs on the creator. Satan is jealous of God's creation. His only purpose is to turn as many away from the creator as possible so that on Earth, in his realm outside of the most high, he can live a fantasy where he is worshiped like God himself. Satan knows that his days are limited.

Kill yourself

yeah i know all the stories in new testament.

if israel is corrupted and cursed by G-d never to return to israel like the new testament says, how come jews return to israel ? :D

>The Fig Tree represented the corruption of Israel. Jesus said this before going into the temple court at Jerusalem where he exposed and shamed the Jews for turning a place of worship into a market place of corruption. The Fit tree (temples) offered no fruit. Jesus wanted people to turn away from the establishment of their religion and seek prayer in God. Through faith in Him, God will provide the fruit which they seek.
Thats pretty wage and wild interpretation, you realy need to be a good lier to believe it.

The Jews are not God's people any longer. Through Christ, all human races are given the opportunity of salvation. Christians, not the catholic or major churches, are God's chosen people now. We are persecuted all over the world. Modern Israel is a satanic state, and not the revival of God's people. Christians all over the world, even in communist China, are God's people. We will never return to Israel until after Christ's return. It's not a wild interpretation at all. Try to find a real Christian that disagrees with the free choice we are all given. You can either accept and love Christ, or reject him and parish with Satan and his rebellion.

Father of the german language?
Do you know whatyoure talking about?

Lucifer is the prometheus of the bible.

He's the bringer of knowledge to humanity. He brought us free will....

He's a physical manifestation of the idea that submission to god is good and a valuing of one's personal autonomy is evil.

On the view of the bible, it's folly to think you know best. Just submit yourself to the lords will and give up.

>The Jews are not God's people any longer

I dont think so. They run your country afterall.

>9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come.

>"The Israelites are to observe the Sabbath, celebrating it for the generations to come as a lasting covenant".

>11 “Therefore thou shalt love the Lord thy God, and keep His charge, and His statutes, and His judgments, and His commandments, always.

It is for ever. Iam not jewish tho. Christianity doesnt make any sense to me, full of errors and no logic. To much emotion and lack of proofs and mostly "just believe" dont ask question.

You could not be more incorrect. Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. This is the root of deception.

Lucifer was the name of satan before he fell .Angel=lucifer demon=satan

I like threads like this. They are Reddit like in how much the word "akchewally" is used

>You could not be more incorrect. Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. This is the root of deception.

How does that contradict me? It's saying that autonomy is a false god.

Christianity does not make any sense to you because it puts you out of your comfort zone. You chose for it to not make sense. That's on you. You are dwelling in the Old Testament, where the covenant with God and Abraham was AMENDED through Christ. The Jews Control my country, same as they control your country. Because they are in allegiance with the ruler of Earth, Satan himself. That is why God will destroy it all when he returns.

Lucifer and Satan are not the same, you dumbasses.

>This is the kind of faggot that votes Podemos

If only Franco was alive.

lucifer is a king

satan is basicly anyone which oppose you. satan means opposer, adversery in jewlanguage.

>That is why God will destroy it all when he returns

lol this is so funny and stupid.

why does G-d need to return to destroy people ? he kills millions of people every second and all that hurricanes and weather.

Lucifer did not bring us free choice. God created us with free choice. This is why even Adam and Eve were vulnerable to corruption. Lucifer USES this free will as a way to deceive people with the idea that they are better off without God and that they themselves, can become like God through his "knowledge."

Isaiah 14:12
>How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
This sounds like satan to me

you moron, luficer is babylonian king. not satan.

it is like calling bill clinton george bush.

Lol....... King Solomon is Lucifer, christfags really have no idea about their holy texts

Have you even read the bible? There really isn't a story there...

>like God through his "knowledge."
and what does "like god" mean in this case?

Eating the apple is man awakening to the fact that HE is the arbiter of good and evil. He can decide what's right. He can choose for himself. Prior to that, he simply did what god told him out of innocence and ignorance. He submitted to god's will by default..... Now he's in a position to decide for himself... and thus is forced out of paradise.

The point is that valuing your own judgment is a path to suffering. Submission to god's will is the path to paradise.

The whole Lucifer story is just a mistranslation of an OT story about the fall of a Babylonian king.

God brings judgement onto us for a reason. Most of the deaths are a result of Man himself, through the works of Satan and the empire that controls the world today. You have to get over the "oh how could God allow bad things to happen?" Because man for the most part today live in sin and deserve it. God is loving and provides, but by that same token, he will bring upon his wrath and judgement. When Joshua lead the people into the land of Canaan, they were told to commit genocide for a reason. Those people corrupted with offspring of fallen angels and lived in absolute degeneracy. We are to fear God just as much as we are to love him.

So how is Lucifer the real God, provided that in every religion, God created everything? If Lucifer has an impostor then he never was omnipotent.

use your logic. why would an creature which is subordinant to G-d rebell against it master ?

Lucifer was a crazy babylonian king like napoleon with huge megalomenia issues. He thought if he unites all mindkind and build huge tower to battle G-d and become greater(which is silly) you know people used to believe G-d sits in the sky on a thorne above the clouds and harps. people have wild fantasies.

There is no biblical or historical proof of your statement.

>You have to get over the "oh how could God allow bad things to happen?"
i never did such thing. why you make up words and lie ?

>no proofs for your proofs
here
christians are extremly crazy people.

Wrong. Nimrod was the great grandson of Noah, grandson of Ham, and son of Cush. Nimrod and his bloodline were deceived by Satans lies, thus they built the tower of Babel. Satan worked through Nimrod, but Nimrod is NOT Lucifer. You have no historical ore biblical basis in your argument other than your blatantly false satanic philosophy. I can tell you are a Satanist just by the fact that you won't write "God" in your posts. To you people, it's all about blasphemy.

>tfw atheist thinks Lucifer is the hero
>tfw Lucifer wants to destroy mankind
>tfw when atheist cuck as ever

>The point is that valuing your own judgment is a path to suffering. Submission to god's will is the path to paradise.

yes I agree, I think that we are arriving at the same conclusion but we misunderstood each other.

"you can be like God" is what the serpent said to Eve.

20:7
"You shall not misuse the name of the L-RD your G-d, for the L-RD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name."

This is why i type it that way.

Iam actually against satanists. This is why i dont missuse the Name over a board full of crazy people.

anyway, i think it is good that you search for the truth.

here watch this, without your big ego. bye bye.

youtube.com/watch?v=jDbOCKdSIR8

KIKE DETECTED

which is how god created him right?

Does not belief in god but satan is the hero

>mfw

I'm discussing the Bible and referring to God. This is not using the Lord's name in vain. Saying "god damnit" or "oh my god" as a reaction to something none related is using the Lord's name in vain because it's blasphemous to He who deserves nothing but honor and praise. In this circumstance, we are having a discussion and there is a reason why we are mentioning His name.

>Jewish rabbi

> Prometheus, a young Titan, was not a great admirer of Zeus, and had no trouble asking him many questions, even though he knew Zeus hated explicit questions. One day he went to Zeus asking him why he did not give the race of man the gift of fire. Zeus replied that man is happy now, and will be as long as no one persuades him that he is unhappy.

> Prometheus would not leave well enough alone, however, so he continued to question Zeus. Zeus’s response was, “Do you not know, Prometheus, that every gift brings a penalty? This is the way Fates weave destiny—by which gods also must abide. Man does not have fire, true, nor the crafts which fire teaches. On the other hand, he does not know disease, warfare, old age, or that inward pest called worry. He is happy, I say, happy without fire. And so he shall remain.”

> Prometheus asked Zeus what separates man from beasts, to which Zeus replied, “He has another quality, the capacity for worship. An aptitude for admiring our power, being puzzled by riddles and amazed by our caprice. That is why he was made.” Zeus refused to discuss the matter further, so Prometheus left him. He decided that if Zeus would not give man fire, he would just have to do it himself. He stood tiptoe on Olympus and stretched a reed in his hand to the eastern horizon when a spark started, and he came down from the mountain, with the reed in his tunic.

> Men were frightened by the gift of fire, so much, that they asked Prometheus to take it away. But then, when they saw what it could do to raw meat, they decided to keep it. Zeus, looking down from the mountain one day, was amazed at what he saw..[...] He would let them destroy themselves, which would be interesting to watch, he decided. He then had Prometheus seized and chained to a mountain where two vultures were to hover over him forever, tearing at his belly and eating his liver.

very similar to garden of eden story.

Especially given the name "lucifer", it's hard to imagine that they weren't co-inspired.

It's not supposed to be read by an educated, literate audience. It certainly wasn't produced by such people. Western civilization has grown out of the childish fairly tales that we used to believe in when we were totally ignorant of the world and history. But with the massive importing of third world illiterates and religious kooks who are extremely ignorant, our civilization is now sliding backwards. We were the one good thing on this planet and we're throwing it all away for the sake of keeping the economy alive.

In a manner of speaking

Yes similar story to the biblical narrative. But that's what pagan mythology and religion is. Nothing more than an alternative story to turn people from God.

No, the Bible was written to be understood by all people and children at a young age because it's the key and opportunity for salvation for all mankind. Your Marxist education has blinded you into over reading and misinterpreting that which is simple. Thus, you are deceived like a typical leftist in all walks of life.

depends on what is "evil"..our morals are based on the ten commandments which the church indoctrinated into us..before that people cut hearts out drank blood and ate there enemys to get their powere here and there..what is wrong or good is told to us from the religious leaders and their partners the goverments of all the big countries..
look the muslims grow up and cuttimg heads off and rape is ok etc which is no go for us...
you see..what is evil

Muslims hate lucifer too, user