This 90 yr old stood up, Obama told him he didn't have to stand. He said, "No Sir, you're the President."

>This 90 yr old stood up, Obama told him he didn't have to stand. He said, "No Sir, you're the President."

What kind of person is this man? A person who's a good boy scout? Or is sitting down a rude act? What would you do if you were this 90 year old man meeting The President?

Dudes a vet. Probably fought In World War Two. Back then on the battlefield hearing FDR address you must've been like hearing a king or queen speak to their people. The presidency has lost the respect that It once had. I personally think standing at attention If the president Is present If able Is the proper thing to do. He Is the president.

A good man.

brainwashed

Boomer who ruined america

Can't wait till this old fuck snuffs it.

He respects his commander in chief, period.

don't need to respect obama as obama, but as the president is a different matter. "respect the office, not the man".

while he is a pretty bad president, hes the fucking president.

You salute the motherfucking Commander In Chief of the biggest military motherfucking power in the whole goddamn world when he speaks to you.

well, when I met the president I stood up to shake his hand.

But i'm not a 90 year old veteran, so there's that.

>inb4 proof request, I'm not posting my face on this board

this. You should always respect the President, even if you don't respect the man who currently is the Prez

pic unrelated

I'm hijacking this thread. Caption what this man was whispering in Obama's ear after he stood up.

id stand up because id rather be an old man standing next to the president of my nation, than a feeble old fish, slouching next to the leader of my nation

this was the quote I was reaching for. Fuck, i need more coffee, my brain is still waking up

You look a man in the eye when you call him a nigger.

you first

He's actually part of the greatest generation

That is one good goy

>What kind of person is this man?
this is one of the last members of a generation who viscerally appreciated what it is to be american, having gone without more days than you've been alive.

these are the people who say, "I might not agree with him, but he's the president of my country"

really hard to do with trump or clinton

This

>Respect the office, if not the man.

Just like he has respected "the office", right?

Please...

Simply didn't want to be lower than a nigger

Showing respect for others shows respect for yourself.

It doesn't mean he's a sjw fag who prays to the satanic stone of Diana in Mecca everyday.

>90 years old
>baby boomer
Do you even know what a baby boomer is you cunt ?
Boomers are those born after WW2, this guy was born before it
Try to show some respect at least you retard

Meeting Onigger, I'd turn my wheelchair around and roll away.

as if you lib cunt, you would be to starstruck to even muster the courage to move.

What did obama do wrong?

We're beginning a groundwork to move away from the middle east and to beginning a discussion about socialized medicine

Now if hilldog wants to reinvade peoples or help out big pharma, nothing can be done, but obama wasnt a bad president.

nah. it doesn't matter what you think of obama. you could think he's unworthy of being the president, you could hate niggers, bit in the end the objective truth is that he holds the highest elected office in the world and to disrespect that is to disrespect the presidency of the united states. yeah, it's unfortunate we have him as a president, but look, its the god damn president of the US.

That man came from a generation of people who saved the world. In his day, people didn't sing the word "pussy" out loud or chant "motherfucker" in lyrics listen to by school kids. In his day a man didn't dress like gay Viking with fauxhawk hairdos and designer stubble and fucking man buns and rat tails. They shaved their fucking face without putting spirals or shaved lightning bolts in the stubble. They didn't put beer cans in their earlobes and pierce their genitals next to spider tattoos or Walt Whitman tattooed quotes. They didn't stick furry tail buttplugs up their ass with hands adorned by little red thread wristbands. They didn't send pictures of their dicks to girls via a fucking smart phone! They showed that dingus to their lady friends in the back seat of Buick at a drive in picture show like a real man!! It didn't take a man 20 minutes to order a fucking cup of coffee in those days!! A man didn't carry a man purse; he carried a wallet with a rubber in it in his back fucking pocket!!. You little shitbirds today have no clue what a real man does.

No... Boomers are those who starts reproducing after WW2.

>Record has been officially corrected.

Nice use of the term "hilldog".

What. boomers are the children born after the war.

you salute to rank, not he man
t. winders

thank you

He's probably just an old man who loves his country and respects his president.

that man is a true American
not like all the degenerate alt right idiots who post here all day and who push for Dahnald Drumpf

>niggers
>men

>capitalising the start of it, is, if

Do you have a problem understanding how to type English? Trying to read your garbage is a pain in the arse because anybody who knows how to read properly emphasises the words that you've capitalised the start of.

Does this faggot bow to everybody he meets?

I respect the presidency, so should I talk highly of Obama? If you want to be as stupid as to ignore the distinction between the position and the man, should I do this? or do you draw the line at greetings?

>What would you do if you were this 90 year old man meeting The President?

Ever seen deathrace 2000?

yeah well we have the internet so get fucked grandpa

As much as I agree with much of this, love the Duke and hate the rampant faggotry now, you sound like a massive faggot and I doubt you're old enough to truly know either.

Also fun fact: Many civil war veterans thought many of the men born in the end of the 19th century and early 20th century were massive dandy faggots with their clean shaved faces and short, neat haircuts. Every older generation hates the ones that come after them for multiple reasons.

>But I will recognise your John Wayne again and decrease my number of "faggot"s thrown your way

There is more than a suspicious amount of shills in this thread.

I'm the same way. I never remain sitting in the presence of a nigger. It gives them a chance to jump you.

I'd probably spit at him for being such a shitty president

>first term promise: "I'll get us out of the middle east"
Instead he's spent 8 years infringing our 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendment rights.

the
>greatest generation
who fought hitler like a good goy kike stooge?

Later that night, Chester "Flypaper" McCoy was murdered by a group of teens that Obama quickly claimed as his sons and drafted the teens on his varsity team.

haha faggot, retarded goyim like that asswipe gave us the world we live in today
cuck faggot

My bad

>show some respect
>for the good goy who valiantly fought the ebil nazi on behalf of the jews
GOY

Completely agree with you. Most folks now can't understand or likely even imagine what holding yourself to personal standards means or the efficacy of self discipline.

He's too old to be a Boomer

But he's a white male. Why should I care?

At first I was mad

Wishing you +1 potato today

The amount of disrespect towards our greatest generation is sickening

You little fuckers clearly don't know how we have our American privilege

>What would you do if you were this 90 year old man meeting The President?
Not bother to get out of bed.
Obongo brings akmehd the terrorist to the white house for making a fake bomb so he can scream "raycis it wuz a hoax" even though his sister called in a bomb threat two years earlier.

obongo literally destroyed what it means to "meet the president" or even what it means to "be the president". The position is a joke now.

That being said, this sorry old guy probably doesnt realize WHOS had he is shaking. All he knows is "the president". He is stuck in the past, and by those standards what he is doing is right and admirable. Respect to the old guy.

>What kind of person is this man?
One who was actually raised with good valurs. You don't have to like the man to respect the office he holds.