You came home from work early and catch your 16 year old son making out with another boy in his room

You came home from work early and catch your 16 year old son making out with another boy in his room.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/y1lAU4WmWGwj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daddy needs to cum

Fpbp

kick his faggot ass out

send him to netherlands where they're into that shit and like to make threads about boys having a smooch

I'd be ok with it so long as he's the top

Beat him and send him to Canada or Sweden.

Close the door.
I don't really care, do your thing faggots.

Not going to lie.

This pic makes me incredibly horny.

jews should be sterilized.

pour boiling water on them both

Are you implying that humanity can keep going for 16 more years?

This tbqh

then why not go back to /lgbt/ then, you fag

cum

I pole vault onto the bed and make a sex sandwich for them.

16, I'd let it slide.

22 I'd he disappointed.

No way that I am raisin' up a faggot son

break 2 jaws and kick both faggots out of my house forever

Not my son any more. He can find somewhere else to live, and better find a job too because I'm sure as shit not giving him anything.

Because I'm a masochist.

Ask them if they want any snacks or anything carry on with day... But the second my daughter dates a nigger I have a problem

I'd laugh and call him a fag then move on with my life

if he wants to live that way I dont really care but im gonna roast the hell outta him for it for the bantz

Jokes on you, it's my wife's son and we are already making out.

Send him to Sweden and enjoy the wonders of Shariah.

Hope he's camp enough to have cute girl friends that he brings around.

Send him off to a religious boarding school.

Then again, my son will be homeschooled and won't be exposed to the filth that infests the education system. Similarly, he will not be allowed to watch TV. Faggotry is a leaned behaviour thus minimising exposure to the causative agents will reduce the likelihood of it forming.

>see son kissing
>panic
>say 'h-haha good job with that CPR training son'
>run out of the house
>drive away

join them

Ask him where he left my Gameboy that I let him borrow

Kill both him and his friend. Start over from square one and fuck my wife to try again on raising a child correctly

Make him smoke a whole packet of cigarettes.

a store front.
a store front.
a store front.

I don't think your wife is going to do a better job the second time.
If she raised a faggot, married a faggot and is a faggot then I suspect your entire family is going to be full of faggots.

At least you admit it was your fault for raising him wrong.
But you're going to have a hard time raising your second son from jail.

>Faggotry is a leaned behaviour
citation needed

Canada's right.

haha you made my day

3rdpbp

I did this to wife's son when I caught him with weed I made him smoke an ounce that will teach him.

>tell my son that being gay is degenerate and since we're not living in an utopia being gay will negatively impact his chances to get a job and ruin relationships with the majority of people
>He doesn't listen and says that I hate him just because I think anal sex is disgusting
>cry

I have thought about this before I think the correct answer is
I don't care if you Fuck dude's but don't think you're going to start acting like a faggot

poor kid

Wouldn't bother me. Educate him about condoms, butt plugs and prostate massage.

>says the French somalian

>turn 360° and walk out

I would havesent him to mexico to fill his arse with weed to smuggle back.

Depends. Is he my only son? If not then whatever. As long he isn't a public embarrassment kind of gay, and is an upstanding citizen it's fine. I would like grandchildren of my own name though, so I'd be very upset if he was my only son. Either way, I'm going to do my best to prevent him becoming like 2% of the population.

say nothing.
but make sure he doesnt get anything when I die. I don't work for faggots.

le epic XDD

kek

Sit him down and explain about using protection

Out of my house. That day, that minute.

I can't stop my son from being a faggot, but I don't have to let faggots in my house.

> Says the Dane taxman

call him a faggot

ITT:
30% decent parents
60% edgy teenagers who want to fit in
10% leafy strayas

be the third person

No fag gene. No gene=learned behaviour.

This
Main issue with fags is how prone to STDs they are. If you remove that, they're fine. And I don't want my kid dying of Aids anyway.

Wonder why I'm suddenly British.

Behead them both.

>No gene=learned behaviour.
I LEARNED IT BY WATCHING (YOU)

my son would never be a faggot, because I am not one.

Discretely close the door and reminesce about my days of practicing for girls.

Wonder from where I got a kid

I've seen 10 home schoolers who turned out to be prancing la la homo mans. The gay isn't learned. It just happens

If I was your father I'd kill you too

Celebrate with a little dance.

There are a striking number of similar life events for the vast majority of gay men that aren't present for the average person.

And you don't think spending 90% of their time alone with mommy had something to do with that?

JOIN TODAY:
join.skype.com/y1lAU4WmWGwj

What are you, homophobic?

Thus is why we need guns.

>assuming they were raised by single moms

I tell them to make one of these threads every day for many many weeks so they can get attention for the closet homosexual friend they coerce to do the posting for them.

I can only imagine the sad cringy autism and gay online dating that goes on in there.

Because those are the only two ways things in the human body work, obviously.
Just how did we manage to never see that before?!
Go home science, it was that simple all along.

The chances for a child to be homosexual get higher and higher the more older siblings that child has.

It's most likely a reaction to different hormones released by the mother for every additional pregnancy and growing up with an abundance of food and security among other children.

My older brother has three kids. May get even more. Obviously he and his wife can't work as much or save as much money as I. Since I don't have any kids of my own and never will have any (children should be raised by a mother and a father figure.) I save quite a lot of money for when my nieces and nephews go to college or whatever. Everything I produce and earn improves the future life and care of these kids.
When I die they will get a ton of stuff because I will have no inheritors.

Additionally: I can work more 'risky' jobs simply because it's not much of a loss if I die. No orphans left behind when I die.

Homosexuality is simply a way to get some redundant adults who can be used in place of family fathers.

Holy shit, orangutans are huge!

:( Well you could find out for yourself

Which events?

Son, you have 2 years to unhomo yourself. If you fail, youre on your own. No college support for you.

grab the gun and start over

Interesting tid bit for all you 'Homo is learned behaviour' guys:
Boys with a lot of older brothers, who are born with a lower than average birth weight and who are right-handed, are much more likely to be homosexual.

Still only around the 5% mark, but that's still a lot more than the average 1-2%.