Can Sup Forums recommend any games based on elections, geopolitics, border controls and governance...

Can Sup Forums recommend any games based on elections, geopolitics, border controls and governance? The two I know of right now are Papers, Please and The Political Machine 2016.

Civ v

I just want to get on my knees and worship her soles.

FUCKKKKK

Goat Simulator

Crusader Kings 2
Europa Universalis 4

Just play those 2 for a while.

(This is the answer you are looking for btw)

Mhm, Civ is good. I'm looking for something more micromanagement heavy though.

I have and play both. However, I'm looking for something more contemporary and extensive.

Run for office. Once youre out say you prepared by playing video games.

Democracy 3

Democracy 3.

Stary day trading, you can use a simulator for market prices if you dont want to use real money

Stay on top of the charts, micromanage ins and outs, be fluid in trading news volatility, learn the jew tricks cause the jews tricks are strong

Heck even go for the hardcore Forex trading and run algorithms to trade against the Yen or Euro

Cute feet.

Mount & Blade: Warband vanilla as well as the Viking Conquest DLC.

If by
>games based on elections, geopolitics, border controls and governance
you mean
>games based on fucking people up with swords and bigass axes (as well as some elections, geopolitics, border controls and governance)

Victoria 2. HPM mod even lets you ethnic cleanse

>elections, geopolitics, border controls and governance
basically victoria 2 to a t. best game of that variety

Democracy is probably what you are looking for, you can implement police states, create capitalistic paradises or communist havens and basically anything inbetween on the harder difficulties its fairly accurate do to drastic changes and you lose the votes and migth even cause an uprising

Sorry democracy 2

How extensive is it?

£37 for the base game + the 2 expansions (basically essential) on steam. it's a paradox game though, wait for the inevitable -75% deals they have every other month

I think victoria 2 is a lot of MM.
I havent played it though.

Probably as much as youre gonna get.
Paradox are the best at that sorta stuff.

CK2 is a great game, but it isn't quite micromanagement heavy enough. I like the electoral and demographic element that Victoria 2 seems to have.