Ya'll excited for the coverage tomorrow night?

ya'll excited for the coverage tomorrow night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTCckccilds
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm excited to see how many people say the hurricane is racist for going through a town full of illegal aliens

Is it actually going to swirl around and hit Houston??

Apparently. What side do you stay at?

Kek, a week long storm and Blumpf is threatening to shut the government down.

No I don't live there, I have family who lives there though. They said they weren't going to worry about it last we talked to them a few hours ago.

is south austin fine?

I can't wait for Trump to be shit on for not preventing the hurricane in the first place.

yes god

flood the shit out of that hellhole

This. The reason the media is so focused on talking about the hurricane is because they want to talk about how Trump isn't doing enough for the victims.

It might finally give Trumptards a chance to win an argument since the end of the election.

Tons of rain, some chance of flooding that is it.

i wish it was hitting florida instead. i don't even know why, i have unused vacation anyway and i don't want to put my shutters up. i guess i just want to watch the poors get rekt.

>don't mess with texa-

thanks I should be fine

what did you just said to me

Hopefully all you hippie fucks get washed away

t. Waco

you're going to fucking die

>t. hurricane god

Real disasters aren't entertainment

>even a natural disaster is somehow conservatives vs liberals

moralfag or retard?

Stop being a bitch and do it already

Wash me away Harvey

I heard Baylor bulldozed half the town to make room for a new football stadium that can seat 500 million people. Can you confirm?

>flood

Texas isn't as poorly prepared as shitty non-states like Louisiana and the entire east coast.

Oh my god shut the fuck up about your little storm already!
Your President even said extreme weather is a myth and you usually listen to him

Tropical storm

>Louisiana

Why the do people still live in New Orleans? Also fuck that city, their rats never fucking left Texas.

You must have forgotten about that snow "storm" last winter when they were scrambling to clear the snow and ice off the roads because they barely had enough trucks to manage it.

'Texas not poorly prepared' my ass.

They're so obvious about it aren't they?

>i prefer trump to hillary
>hurr durr drumftard

kys

Defending Trump makes you a Trumptard. Having voted for him but not currently supporting him only makes you half as retarded.

>defending someone when they havent done anything wrong is bad

kys

Houston floods from ordinary thunderstorms that last a few hours. All the development they've done over the last decade has left the water nowhere to go. A hurricane that hovers over the city and dumps water on it for five days is going to wash the entire town out to sea.

>people who shouldn't be in the country will face consequences

Oh no.

You're right, Trump hasn't accomplished anything at all so far.

Defending an utter idiot is always bad. I hope you enjoy your endless Afghanistan quagmire, no ACA repeal, no wall, no tax reform, no infastructure, lame duck POTUS.

It's not really fair to say that yet.
What did Obama do by this point in his presidency?
Shit all really.
Say that again in a few years.

>when your beloved president's approval rating is historically low so you have to use shitty memes and fact-dodging just to get by

youtube.com/watch?v=JTCckccilds

>tfw people you baneposted with might die tomorrow
stay safe big guys

BUT HER EMAILS!

its gonna be pretty weak by then, not even officially a hurricane anymore. they need to be over the ocean to gain power, they lose it over land

weren't you guys the one that prayed when wildfires hit

>t's not really fair to say that yet.
>What did Obama do by this point in his presidency?
Besides conservatives crying almost daily, it was pretty good.

and god sent them rain. checkmate, atheists

What memes?
What facts?
Twit.

>afghanisatan quagmire
Trump is actually trying to end it by committing a bit, unlike the previous administration.
>aca, wall, tax, infrastructure
It hasn't even been a year.
Name a good president that actually did something big in their first year.

You only think Obamas presidency was good because the media portrayed it as such.
Those hurt by his decisions weren't given a voice.

except securing the supreme court for the existence of my people and the future of my children

>You only think Obamas presidency was good because the media portrayed it as such.
No, I'm just not an underage Gen Zer who actually remembers his entire two terms. Eat shit.
>Those hurt by his decisions weren't given a voice.
Abloo abloo, the poor 1 percent! How will they ever recover at the expense of the working class? That didn't even remotely happen.

Grow up, kid.

>Trump is actually trying to end it by committing a bit
I didn't think there were Trumpfags that actually fell for this. You do realize you are supporting adding close to 4k boots on the ground in Afghanistan, right? Only this time, there is no time table to pull out so they can be there for however fucking long, then pretend it was a "victory". Are you dense?

Imagine being that cucked by your President where he can nearly repeat Bush's rhetoric verbatim and you eat it up, despite that being the same goofy bullshit Trump ran against in the first place.

>Obamas presidency was good because the media portrayed it as such

"He only had a good presidency because people watched the news and were able to hear about all the good things he was doing, despite what local conservative radio hosts kept screaming about every weekday morning as I drove to work!"

>Name a good president that actually did something big in their first year.
Ronald Reagan
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Bush Senior

>You only think Obamas presidency was good because the media portrayed it as such.
this

>"He only had a good presidency because people watched the news and were able to hear about all the good things he was doing, despite what local conservative radio hosts kept screaming about every weekday morning as I drove to work!"
oh yeah, radio is what all the normies listen to isnt it, lets all grab our radios for the latest news update

>being too young to remember the constant media hitjobs on the daily for most mainstream news to paint Obama as a reckless, far-left, neo-liberal trouble maker.
>#MustardGate

>he doesn't know that millions of Americans still get their primary news sources from radio stations
Guess if those are conservative or not, friendo?

Are you unironically calling Trump supporters... normies?

Did we just hit a new low? I think we just hit a new low.

>obamas numbers from 2016 not 2009 so not comparable

Do you actually think these are good?
>low hour low pay contracts being counted as jobs
>people not on benefits not being counted as unemployed
>poverty actually increasing
>food stamp usage increasing
>home ownership down
>house prices up
>substantial debt increase
>less border enforcement

Most of what you would call 'good' can be explained as recovery from the recession, in fact, I'd expect better.

Goddamn, Obama knew how to to do a speech. You can disagree with his policies sure but you can't ignore how the man acted like a President.

>Do you actually think these are good?
Yes, do you not know how to read graphs?
>Most of what you would call 'good' can be explained as recovery from the recession, in fact, I'd expect better.
Right, you can thank the Obama Administration for that.

Kek why the dick is Trump drawn like Xerxes. I thought liberals hates Leonidas fighting for his homeland.

>Yes, do you not know how to read graphs?
you have to be a troll right? literally just writing things to get responses. where are the "graphs" in that image?

will it be stormkino?

>Are you unironically calling Trump supporters... normies?
where did he say that? can you read?

>low hour low pay contracts being counted as jobs
this meme again?
>people not on benefits not being counted as unemployed
another Sup Forums meme.
>poverty actually increasing
it literally isn't.
>food stamp usage increasing
where are you getting this? Bureau of Labor doesn't show that.
>home ownership down
Where are you getting this?
>house prices up
That isn't immediately a bad thing.
>substantial debt increase
The debt is always going to be there. No single President is responsible for magically reducing that. It will never happen.
>less border enforcement
Because it is a financial sinkhole for a problem that doesn't exist, dumb faggot.

>>people not on benefits not being counted as unemployed
>another Sup Forums meme.
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

>You have to be a troll to admit that the Obama Administration directly effected the economic recovery after the Recession.
I don't operate in a bubble full of Sup Forums memes and image macros that reaffirm my beliefs. Try it sometime, living in the real world.

>if I call it a meme, that will invalidate their arguments!

nice try leftypol

You don't get to "expect" better when no one is capable of knowing the correlation between presidential actions and the strength of the economy. Moreover, anyone can always say, "yeah well I bet I could have done better" and I'm just take some liberty here and say that you definitely would not have done better.