Are Chinese or Muslims more bro tier in your country?

Are Chinese or Muslims more bro tier in your country?

Attached: sd-brexit-leader-nigel-farage-california-20170329.jpg (1024x682, 90K)

chinese are a lot less detrimental to society but honestly they are fucking asocial, even i would rather befriend a muslim and i hate sandniggers

Neither.

chinese
kys

Neither of them are bro tier

>chinks move into neighborhood
>housing prices go up
>muslims move into neighborhood
>housing prices go down

There is only one bro-tier ethnic group.

Don't interact with either groups

Chinese. They have an intense obsession with trying to expand as much as possible, if you allow Chinese in your country then prepare for mongol colonisation.

Never befriended a muslim before... Chinese are okay.

You should never interact with Muslims

I have never visited the far east where chinese immigrants live, but I met some exchange students in my uni, they were pretty chill.
And I live in an oblast that neighbours Tatarstan so I have met lots of muslim tatars and they are real bros. Even had a crush on my tatar bff in school.
But sadly, muslims from Caucasus are more often bad than good, so I guess chinese win this one in a nailbiter.

Even if I wanted, I can't. There aren't any where I live!

Consider yourself lucky
Beware: they will show up soon
Here is Lisbon

Attached: CmyAVCEWEAAHJ4.jpg (960x720, 173K)

Chinese people are way less crime-prone than Muslims. It's not even close.

Oh dear lord! Men actually praying!! The horror! London is finished!!!11

Chinese are insect people

Here is Milan

Attached: moscheamilano.jpg (432x325, 56K)

i knew a half italian half syrian mutt that lived across the street from me.
him and most of his family were pretty chill
there was one of his uncles that looked exactly like bin laden.
we use to make fun of him as kids, calling him "tio osama" but he was chill too.

Chinese are smart enough to stick to white collar crime.

That area has lots of Bangladeshi immigrants, I've been there before but didn't stay there, just passed by. Sadly, you're right. It's a matter of time. Most of them wanna stay long term

the only muslims I met were a couple of pakis at a cricket game that kept on giving me free food and offering me a free taxi ride home, so I'm going to say muslims

mainland chinks are a bit autistic and don't assimilate well

Disgusting Brazilian mutt

Generally they're both cool but I'll say Chinese because a few hundred thousand American "Muslims" are actually just criminals who converted in prison.

a lot of them are amoral fucks that will screw people over as badly as they can without it being technically illegal just to make a couple of dollars

Well, I'll still take thieves over rapists and murderers.

Make no doubt
They want every single part of Europe islamified
(including Eastern Europe

Fair choice.

We have no Chinese here except as exchange students.
The Muslims I had in my school were perfectly normal people and if anything more friendly than the average German.
It's most likely not representative of the general Muslim though since it was the best school in my city where Muslims were a tiny minority, at shitty Hauptschule schools they tend to be much more numerous and problematic

based sikhs

Hello ozgul Mehmet IV

t. raj

t. britnigger who didn't read the third sentence

Attached: ghd320.jpg (380x500, 37K)

he's replying to every single post in this thread trying to rustle jimmies

Personally, so far in my life my encounters with muslims
Turks are fine
Iranians are Iranians it is what it is, they're the same all over
Bangladeshis are autismal like the rest of that god forsaken subcontinent
Muslim Lebs are trouble, always

Think Koreans tend to be sorta hostile towards musilms and chinese. They may consider muslims as potential terrorists and chinese as some undereducated philistines

Neither
The Chinese here are just slimey, slanty eyed (((kulaks))) and Muslims are borderline psychopaths at best

They are both the worst immigrants you can have, other than niggers. Can I choose neither?

Hokkien/Cantonese speaking Chinese who live in small towns and villages are bro-tier since their ancestors came to my country hundreds of years ago and have partially assimilated. Mandarin/English speaking Christcuck chinks who live in urban areas are cancer since they are more recent immigrants who came during the colonial times as tin miners and these are the ones migrating to Canada and Australia to shit up those countries with their cancer.