Any mixed race here on pol? Who the fuck are we expected to date?

Any mixed race here on pol? Who the fuck are we expected to date?

Can't date white women according to pol and can't date middle eastern women because they all wear hijab and are only available if you're muslim and have connections.

I don't want to be lonely :'(.

Other urls found in this thread:

9gag.com/gag/a5PND9r/isis-worst-nightmare-kurdish-female-fighter
nature.com/jhg/journal/v56/n3/full/jhg2010174a.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sorry for you, but the only white wemen you can date are progessive SJW white woman.

And damn they are boring.

You're a freak of nature blame your parents for race mixung

How are they to blame if they didn't know it was uacceptable, the persons behind this is America for fucking Europe up.

You could move to Sweden, lose your passport and pretend to be a Syrian refugee. You'll make connections in the refugee home. Might even meet your father.

The funny thing is SJW seems to treat me the worst, I haven't even talked red pills and they still are the worst most horrible people I know, My friends is in a class with dozens of SJW's and when we meet at a place they don't say hi to me and completely ignore me.

Where in non sjw women are some of the nicest people I know and this comes from a kissless virgin.

It really shows the the only reason SJW act like they do is for attention and felling good, they are horrible people.

Jesus Christ, I'm in love with her

I know my father, Iranians are luckily much more different than rest of the Arabs, already at the start of the arab spring he warned me about how the rebels where not freedom fighters and how Gaddafi and Saddam kept horrible religious fanatics away from power.

what about mommi ?

She's just a normal danish woman, but atleast after all the refuges having ruined the island she is from, she knows how bullshit the media and sjw's has become.

I've lived with her most of my life, I'm at my fathers house now but sadly he never talks or says anything, He has so many things he could talk about but he just sits and watches tv or stare at the walls :(.

The only positive thing I have going for me when it comes to this is I have a Danish name and most people have no idea I'm half Iranian.

You can date a shotgun.

Start slow with a little kissing while you rub her trigger.

>The only positive thing I have going for me when it comes to this is I have a Danish name and most people have no idea I'm half Iranian.

No guns in my country :(.

i am white and my gf is hispanic mixed with asian. love doesnt know races, just find a good loving, caring, smart and beautiful girl and you will be fine. dont be afraid!

Gather funds and power then fix Iran.

Yeah you're right but I'm still a kissless virgin and me being mixed race makes it even harder to find someone.

The thing is where is the purpose in things? I'm becoming tired of video games and there have been no happenings lately and when the final big happening happens I can't join those I support because of my race :(.

just let a white guy fill you up and add more white to the world

may i ask how old you are?

kys retard

race traitor

White mom, Chinese dad. I date whoever I want. I'm in a long-term thing with a Thai girl.

If you aren't a religious nutcase and you can actually use your frontal lobe enough to be a critical thinker, then I don't really see how being half Iranian is of any problem. Don't fall for the memes, min ven, it's all about mental and psychological capabilities in the real world.

well you know most people are attracted to their own race by natural "instincts", you just gotta find a woman that wants to have revenge on her dad or become wealthy enough to act as a good resource supply for women.

You can do it pölse bro

I'm Hispanic mixed and I date white girls lel

Just race mix and raise your kids right. I'm fucking half indigenous river native and I'm marrying a 100% white girl. We both did 23 and me genetics testinf for christmas to find out. And if I can find it in my heart to accept a fucking 1.5% finnish mongol as my wife then Im sure someone will accept you. Just dont raise fucking degenerates.

I suppose it depends, are you an Assad arab or a sandnigger? If it's the latter case idk date an asian or something, there are plenty of them to go around.

Mulatto here.. become racist as fuck and date asians. Your welcome.

The cool thing is that you can get yourself a white girlfriend and STILL shitpost on Sup Forums. No one will even know!

>don't raise fucking degenerates
>race mixes

you are the degenerate

Just date Italians and Spaniards.They were diluted with Arab blood by the Moors anyway.

suicide

Twenty something.

How? As long as people protect muslimes there is no way to change anything in middle east, not even in Europe for that matter.

Governments would have to view muslimes the same way has people view nazis in ww2 to change anything.

And it's like the more terrorist attacks that happens in the west the more sympatiers islam gets, before the Charlie Hebdo attack no one defend muslimes when people spoke against them, now just saying muslimes are not as good people as some think they are people, they will instantly label you has as a racist and stuff.

No u

I'm half Iranian half white. Don't Asians hate arabs?

I thought Asians hated other races but when I think of it, every asian girl have always smiled at me.

Have you had any girlfriends before that where asian?

That's why you need to raise money to spend on counter propaganda or to spend on opposition groups.
You've also got the Iranian defence against muh racism. It is you and your kin that have the power to fix these things.

Date, marry whoever the fuck you want who gives a shit what these faggots think. Most of these proud "white" Aryans, so called Germans, and whatever Western Euro white cucks are actually mixed themselves. Why do you think their God Hitler was so obsessed with identifying wtf Germans were. All these self proclaimed white people in the states are all mixed in fact. All my friends and everyone else will say "oh, I'm like 33% German, my uncle is like 23% Irish, my great great grandfather is 66% Norweigen.

Why did these mallikas have to convert to Islam? Imagine a Christian/Zoroaster Middle East

I've tried and it don't work, people still use the racist card, for some reason SJW's protect muslimes more than arabs and other minorities.

Most people now believe that you can be racist against your own race. SJW's are some of the most racist people on earth and they're racist against their own race.

The funny thing is I think things are changing, recently the most SJW guy I know who have said multiple times that he is a Communist laughed about something with a black guy near him, the black guy become offended and then blamed the SJW for racism, the sjw then blamed the black guy for racism for thinking what he laughed about was he was that he was black.

>Any mixed race here on pol?
Yes.

>Who the fuck are we expected to date?
It doesn't matter. White people will be extinct by 2100 anyways, and all the other races are numerous enough to handle a bit of mixing.

Move to America. No one gives a shit where you're from.

I'm a Dominican who looks like an Arab with nigger lips.
My genetic line is a mess, lel.

However white women love my features, particularly the lips and arab part. So I don't know and I also don't care.

Sit in a sun bed, get a tan and stick on some saudi clothes then. I'd like to see them get past that.
Even better - pretend to be unable to speak Danish fluently.

Also remember that you're not trying to convince the person you're arguing with, you're trying to convince people watching the argument.
t. Rules for radicals

Just date whomever

Listen to your heart nigga

Yeah maybe but women are disgusting in your country, I tried tinder in both my country and USA and liked everyone and almost everyone where fat on USA tinder meanwhile most where attractive has fuck in Denmark and I got way more likes here (6) compered to US (0) out of a hundred.

I always wonder why white women even go for bad looking non-whites.

>doing anything according to Sup Forums's values

You'll be banging two rocks together in some cave in Germany while shouting "Heil Hitler" all day.

Too bad danish will be ugly 15/16 somali, 1/16 white.

Kurdish female fighter
9gag.com/gag/a5PND9r/isis-worst-nightmare-kurdish-female-fighter

Angela Merkel pls.

>Who the fuck are we expected to date?
niggers

It's not true, that you should stick to a certain race. Date whoever you can, and your limits are determined by yourself.

Asking random dudes for advise online is the last thing u wanna do.

(100% ethnic dane - I often see beautiful white women loyal to sand niggers)

Date whoever the fuck you want

>Seeking approval from a Chinese Kite Flying and Construction Enthusiast board

Half Spanish half German. I'm going to have children with a white woman, preferably from Germany to reclaim my past genes. If not that, a mixed white and Spanish woman. I rather not have complications (health) breeding with mudslimes, Asians, etc

I feel your pain bro

Arabs and Spanish women are pretty much the same. It won't cause any health complications.

Jews

I love this new meme.
Also, never trust sandniggers, they will always stab you when there's an opportunity.

Did you read the post above your own, before you posted? Almost exact same answer

It's not America's fault, it's the fault of the reptilians.

What meme?

>"different than rest of Arabs"

Calm down there Achmed. All mudshits are the same.

Why do you have to be a beta and post this thread for a self pity trip? The obvious answer is to date other mulattos

The "Don't give a heck about who you love", better breed with your own race and preserve the genes that have been passed by thousands of generations.

Who thought such a camouflage was a good idea in fucking Iraq?

If you're gonna use camouflage, do it right or don't wear it at all.

Pls gtfo.

Iranian = Indo-European = good genes. And as long as you're not Muslim, you should have a good chance.

See Whites won't exist for much longer. There is no point in avoiding dating them if you're redpilled but non-white.

I get a horrible feeling, when I see beautiful white girls together with sand niggers. I see them as traitors.

But that's my loss, and the sand niggers win. If I was the sand nigger, I would have done the same.

My point is, that we are rivals. You are also a rival of me, we are not buddies

>mixed race
>:'(
kill yourself

Half black guy here. I'm into mulatto women but they all get snagged by the full black guys.

I'm going to die alone and a virgin.

Nah, i pass, im not a goddarn nigger, neither brownie.

There's so few mulattos out there.

>100% ethnic dane
Sure you are Ahmed.

>Letting Sup Forums dictate who you date

That's retarded, dude. But hear this, the quality of woman you get is dependent on your culture. If you're well educated and fully assimilated into Danish culture you will have more luck with the women. You do not want a girl to date you due to her daddy issues.

Not for long, not for long.

I guess all the studies where right, mixed race mulattoes do have low IQs

We can only hope.
You simply shouldn't exist.

Why do you keep posting that dumb image?

Why do Mexicans comment in this thread? I would much rather have a Mudshit than some garbage taco boy.

Know that feel bro, I got some filthy half Danish blood running through my veins.

kek. a wild polandball appears

>Danish
You don't even need to assimilate, you'll be accepted right away.

>Arabs
>Using military uniforms, helmets and vests
Pick one of them.

>t. Ahmed

You are expected to date as your parents did.
The stork did not bring you, dont you think?

>Falling this hard for the mixed raced Sup Forums memes
there is little genetic distance between Iranians and whites
Stop being a faggot

>tfw pure swedes try to tell me that people can become swedish just by assimilating and following the culture
Why are they so fucking dumb? I know I'll never be Swedish so why do they pretend as if race doesn't matter?

t.Muhhamad

Why is it then almost only, Asians, Arabs, and other non white races that gives me attention, blonde women ignores me the most.

SJW ignore me even more.

GET OUT

White women don't like mixed men. We are not dark enough to be exotic and we are not white enough to look entirely normal.

People tend to prefer their own kind, and you're not white or blonde.

Instead of whining about it why not dare that Arab or Asian qt?

OP listen you Just have to date a mulatto too, i ve heard cases where 2 half black & White persons had children Who looked 100% White, others still looked mixed or black but never 100% black

Its the only right thing to do !

Also, how tall are you?

Yeah, it's because you guys are a freak of nature and have no real supporting community.
And this is basicly your only viable option

" The admixture analysis results indicate that the majority of Iran's mitochondrial pool is derived from Arabia (Table 3)."
" These genetic affinities are also evident in the MDS projection (Figure 2a) in which all the Iranian populations plot between the Arab collections, and the Levant-Anatolia and the northeast Africa assemblages."
" The three north Iranian populations partition nearest to the Arab cluster, whereas the central and south Iranian populations segregate closest to the Levant–Anatolia and the north African groups."
" The genetic affinities between the Arabian Peninsula and Iranian groups may stem from gene flow at various points during the time continuum since the initial out-of-Africa dispersal"
" The presence of haplogroups/sub-haplogroups J, I, U2 and U7 in the Arabian Peninsula25 again attests to the close genetic affiliation between Persia and Arabia and may suggest gene flow between the two regions."
nature.com/jhg/journal/v56/n3/full/jhg2010174a.html

5'9.