How would you react if you had a daughter?

How would you react if you had a daughter?

youtu.be/wBvWLVBXQ7g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjCDh5nJMxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any other anons love these adorable daughters and want a daughter of their own, only you're kind of halfway afraid your daughter will wind up being a total 10/10 loli and you'll feel tempted to cross the line when you take her hunting out in the woods and possibly ruin both of your lives?

My wife's pregnant now. I'd be happy with either. A daughter would be quite sweet & she'd grow up in a red pilled family in a rural area. If she takes after the other half she'll be a tomboy. Basically having a son&daughter at the same time. Pretty good bruv really.

nope.

mexican detected

>filming vertically in 2016 the year of our lord

i'm afraid if i have one she'll get brainwashed by kikes and bring home a black boyfriend and then i'l l have to do some honor killings

WTF I want kids now

>vertical video
>recurve bow

Might as well use a gun tho she would probably muzzle sweep and shoot her dad judging from that reaction.

You even using a term like
>a total 10/10 loli

should be sufficient grounds for killing yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=wjCDh5nJMxA

Shot in the heart!

I wouldnt want my daughter to kill animals, yhis scenarioo would have never occured.

Faggot.

Reminder that if you're white and you marry a mexican girl then your kids will likely end up looking like her.

She's so happy. Feels good but bad man

She is happy because she spends time with her dady.

seems comfy desu

I've honestly learned to accept it sadly. In this case though these folk can at least hunt for their own food should shit ever hit the fan.

>falling for the camouflage jew

Haha, fucking idiots. I love hunting but I absolutely hate most of the retards that hunt. They don't even hunt, they just sit and wait. Fucking boring. If you're not stalking a deer and then shooting it, you're just a sitter that likes to sit in the woods with camouflage. Pathetic.

It's good bonding time with the kids, friend. It's also just good quiet time to just get drunk or think about life in general.

If you go "hunting" and get drunk you're an idiot. If you get drunk and handle firearms you're an idiot. If you want to sit around and drink beer go camping. Do not drink and "hunt." Fuck you.

Humans have hunted like that since the dawn of time. It's called being smart(er)

can you bring food to eat in the tree stand? what do people do in there while they wait for a deer to walk by? just sit and look around at trees and shit?

WTF I want kids now

No they haven't. You can wear pretty earthy tones and not give in to the camouflage kike. The camouflage market is a fucking racket made for consumerist idiots.

>It's also just good quiet time to just get drunk or think about life in general.

And that's what he's against, you numbskull. Go fish if you want to be lazy.

You have to go back, Pablo.