Hi, this thread is focused on France but if you feel like your problem can be related to mine feel free to join

Hi, this thread is focused on France but if you feel like your problem can be related to mine feel free to join.

So, I've been to Ganesh celebration today. And I couldn't kept wondering : Can we, as French, claim we got something similar?
It's like we do NOT got a national identity. Maybe I missed the train, but I feel lost. I do not feel we got celebration, I mean public ones, or a group I can relate to. For me, being born in France does not make all.

I can't and I don't blame the Telugu community for having this celebration. It was NICE, joyful, but I envy them. They got something of their own.

I feel quite alone actually. I wish we had a strong nationalism feel, something I could relate to.

>pic is somehow related.

Any foreign cultural event IS your own. It is an example of France being a tolerant and intellectually curious culture. Whether that's good in the long term is a different matter...

I do feel this is like a cuck thing.

I do not like the tolerant thing, it's like asking to be buttfucked, and asking for more.

France wasn't always like that, or at least I hope so.

Look at Pologne or Serbia, I respect these dudes, they don't give a shit, they want to get stronger, they despise the weak. Sure I may be weak, but at least I want to become stronger, not the meme shit.

France says yes to everything, does like charity for everybody , that is lame and retarded

Dude... Of course you don't feel French, being "French" is a goddamn meme

France does not care about its people having a real, solid sense of identity. Being French means you've been through public education, and consume french media. They don't want individuals with a sense of national belonging, they want complacent tax-payers

There's nothing organic, solid about this. The only places where people have an actual sense of identity are places like Brittony or Corsica

fuck this man. And the worst is you are right.

I come from Brittony, now living in Paris. It's a nightmare. We had Fest noz and shit there, I grew with a TINY sence of loving the place I were. There is NOTHING I could feel like here. And the little I had in Brittony wasn't even enough for me.

What do you think would be best to do?

Yeah, something really changed the last 25 years or so. The fall of the Soviet Union opening up borders, the Internet and social media, and I'm convinced some sort of chemical manipulation. In the U.S. GMO crops are treated with Roundup, which mimics estrogen. I think Europe has more restrictions on this sort of thing though.

I have to admit I thought France would do something more "action oriented" after the Paris attacks. You guys have troops in different African countries, so I don't know why you don't deploy some to knock out ISIS. Some bigger things must be at play behind the scenes.

Get rid of centralist parasites, and set up federalist/regionalist policies

You're already established as a cultural giant. That's why you don't need to be faggots and do "it is cultural...m'kay?" displays of faggotry very often, your people are content with one or two traditions/events each year. Like the UK with bonfire night, and US with 4th July...no need to have people parade through the streets being decadent and wasteful pricks for no reason other than to remind everyone of the status quo

Sadly the modern way of thinking in this lefty dominated world is to be nice and tolerant to everyone in order to show everyone how nice and tolerant you are - and the moment anything not tolerant - no matter how small - happens, the people go fucking apeshit and cause a shitstorm and it's fucking gay

I'm not sure if I hit the point of your post but, fuck it

Isn't Sarzoky running just to fuck up Le Pen from winning, splitting the right-wing vote?

Sarkozy is an opportunistic excuse of a manlet who has sided with globalists, dictators and elites throughout his career, and now suddenly starts preaching against immigration and for the people

yup, my though.

Le Pen has no chance to win now that Sarko is up. People hated him when he was prez, and said shit, now they are ready to vote again for him since Hollande is even more full of shit and fucked up even more

If they hate both Sarko and Hollande shouldn't they vote Le Pen?

And sorry to say that bat Le Pen will not change much except of maybe abolishing the most demented policies.

The only thing that would make France French again is a massive Yugoslavia-tier ethnic/religious war which would trash Republicanism, human rights, liberal democracy, anti-genocidalism and a lot of other ideas which are euining France currently. You can't tweak the current system to make it work better. Only after total collapse could you really, for example, make Paris French again.

people will vote sarko because france ALWAYS goes right then "oh it's shit there' then left "oh it's shit there' then right and SO ON

if right extreme goes in the party, they say this : " HOLD THE FUCK DOWN, LET'S MAKE A BARRAGE to prevent the right wing from being elected !!!!

Right wing has no chance anyway, best was to hope not that happening, but now with sarko they are still pple liking him, and also the people dissapointed with hollande that just always vote the other side president is from.

Yeah, I was under the impression France had a single 6-year term limit since I'd never seen a reelection

I think the best "chance" to have lepen win the elections is if she is vs Sarkozy or Hollande. If she is against Juppé (the media candidate a bit like Hillary) she can't win at all.

>I wish we had a strong nationalism feel, something I could relate to.

France has lots of things to be proud of. Your ancestors toppled the monarchs and were the pioneers of civil rights.

>intellectually curious
More like intellectually devoid. Take a hard look at historically "curious" cultures like the Native Americans, Italians, and Spaniards pre-invasion and tell me there is even a hint of intellect in allowing hostile foreigners to populate your nations.

That's true. We shouldn't be charitable with people like you, we should treat them as outcasts.

Bastille Day.

cry me a river, when you will be in big shit for opening your asshole I don't even think you'll realize you opened it for people who didn't give a fuck about your hospitality and were just here to fuck you up.

That's because the Jacobins purged our identity in the name of "nationalism", "the Republic" and "secularism".
We used to have plenty of similar religioys processions in France.
Tellingly the further a region is from Paris the more it has retained its identity.

This sad reality is why opposing immigration is not an end in itself and the Identitarian right is the future. We have to tie back to our own heritage.

That's what I try to do at my level by learning as much as I can about my regional culture and working to rehabilitate it.

If you are incapable of finding any french celebration and think that french culture does not exist then you are a fucking moron, it's a goddamn leftist globalist propaganda

But it's not just foreigners. In your system all those who don't abid by the rules of the majority are outcasted.

Not to split it but to steal it. He's an egomaniac who couldn't support losing last time and wants his revenge at all costs.

They didn't disappear even if the jacobins wanted to eraze it, they are everywhere in fact, you can travel from a part of france to another and see it's not the same culture, we are each day living our regional culture but since we are in it we are not aware it exists.
Just travel somewhere else and you will discover that fact and just look at the goatfuckers or the niggers they aren't that surprized by their culture and say that it's normal for them, BECAUSE IT'S HOW IT WORKS

The only problem is that globalists want us to believe that this feeling is true and we need immigration

What's French Nation Day if it isn't national pride?

A national pride, I hate those fuckers that think we haven't any culture at all

Wow is the Front National paying shills or something?

and here we goes. I make a thread and now i'm a shill...

white piggu go home much?