Poor fag fell into oblivion as fast as he came to the limelight because he could play only one character

poor fag fell into oblivion as fast as he came to the limelight because he could play only one character

Proof that film is an aural medium.

He is cool face personified.

Was still able to get 2 oscars out of it though. In the eyes of most, that is a huge success.

not really

how many times have you heard people talk about hillary swank

That oscar from Django was a farse, though.

She at least deserved the second oscar.

That jaw looks like it can fully dislocate as a snake does and suck five dicks at once. I bet his eyes don't even change from that expression while you fuck his mouth. Goddamn queer.

That was a pretty shitty year for that category. The only nominee that year that even deserved the nomination was Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

This thread is not about homosexual behavior. Please stop injecting homosexual behavior references or observations into threads which are not about that, fag.

Rather, he was so great in a certain role that he became forever typecast. Happens to 99% of successful actors, and with the current movie/tv output this is further magnified, I mean capeshit has two classes of people, heroes and villains, what a rich tapestry!

I don't think that it's the fact he can only play one character; I think Hollywood started typecasting him after Tarantino put him in Inglorious Basterds, and that led him to being in a lot of disappointing films, like Green Hornet and the latest James Bond.

I didn't say I agreed, just that many people would consider it a success seeing as how it is the most prestigious award an actor/actress can win

>getting multiple oscars for acting isn't a huge success
That literally puts him in a category that only a few dozen ever can make claim

He got type cast in Hollywood. He doesnt care about that. He likes the dollars Merisharts are giving him. If he wants an interestinh role he looks for it in Europe.

My wife is infatuated with this guy, but I literally just don't see it.

cuck

This comic was probably a driving force behind his popularity.

Is this that guy that was Jake Sully in Avatar?

He broke out when he was 52 years old. Hollywood typecasted him cause they didn't know what else to do with him. He's 60 now, you can expect to see him less and less.

Hans Landa did nothing wrong.

Le hilarious 9gagtrollface.jpg?

Whys you gots to get up our ass about this stuff?

>work for over three decades
>be considered a failure because op is a moron

Not really a success when the Oscars are rigged.

Could only play one character or only hired to play one character? It's usually the latter.

>farse
Don't use words you don't know how to spell to make yourself sound more cultured.