Sup Forums, what's your 1 main reason you won't vote for Hillary/Trump

Sup Forums, what's your 1 main reason you won't vote for Hillary/Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
correctrecord.org/the-points
youtu.be/dzG6ti5GA9w
washingtonpost.com/politics/emails-reveal-how-foundation-donors-got-access-to-clinton-and-her-close-aides-at-state-dept/2016/08/22/345b5200-6882-11e6-8225-fbb8a6fc65bc_story.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/27/facebook-censors-video-exposing-pbs-cutting-hillarytpp-criticism-jill-stein-interview/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/27/dcleaks-has-website-shut-down-twitter-suspended-after-releasing-soros-docs/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/27/wheres-hillary-secretary-clinton-has-no-scheduled-events-until-sept-26th-debate-all-events-are-surrogates/
dcwhispers.com/obama-claimed-400-million-cash-iran-due-inability-wire-funds-two-days-later-wires-1-3-billion-iran/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hillary is a Murderer
Hillary is a Woman
Hillary is a Liar
550% increase in nonsense.
1000% increase in war and death
WWIII 10000 % more likely

They both support the Patriot Act and NSA domestic surveillance. They both support intervention in Syria and help the military-industrial complex continue their perpetual war throughout the region that will only produce more enemies for the next generation of Americans to fight.

This is unacceptable. Make America Sane Again.

Next president will have 1 to 3 supreme court appointments. This will give libs between 5 and 7 of the spots. All unconstitutional laws will suddenly become constitutional. Like government censorship and control of all media, elimination of freedom of speech, and elimination of the second amendment. I nightmarish, totalitarian state in which everything not illegal will be mandatory.

I won't vote for Hillary because I'm a man. If there's one thing tv has taught me, it that I should go with the person who shares the same sex as me. Therefore, if women are going to proudly proclaim "It's time for a woman president ", then I must vote for a man. Makes sense, r-right?

Hillary is a liar and basically she will say anything to get the presidency.
Trump is just the same but he's on the right track to trigger retard liberals and smash PC.

false equivalence tbqh m8

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

Unlike a Hillary supporter, I don't need to voice my support for my candidate in the negative. I'm not voting against her, I'm voting for Trump.

And that reason is because I'm a racist bigot who wants America to be white again.

Because it seems more appropriate for hillary to have a better chance at running if they settle it with a boxing match.

That way we can also see her take some hits and be knocked the fuck out.

I'm a democrat and I think Hillary is corrupt.
She's "Too big to jail."

>mfw MAGA
>MFW TRUMP

Im not a yankie

Why is it false? They're (women) literally saying they're going to vote for her only because she's got a vaginal(allegedly ) just like them.

Please, actually go vote for Gary Cuckson. Fucking do it pussy. I bet you won't.

Half of these are tabloid trash and accusations
also
>hurr durr trump evaded taxes
It's not tax evasion if it's legal
There is something called loopholes

If it truly was illegal, he would get arrested.
And it's not like any billionaire is paying taxes.

Not every crime gets people arrested user.
>what is a fine

I'm not American

I did it back in 2012. What do I have to lose by voting for him again? I want a candidate for peace, not war. :^)

>flag

100% true.

Trump shilling on a board known for being anti government is retarded. This election is a show. No matter what we will see a decrease in freedom, rights and likely more war.

I get the lesser of two evils perception but the two man race is false. Forget the two candidates paraded around the media and go for a third.

Trump is not pro-white like Hillary "Bring them to heel" Clinton.

>Tabloid gossip
>Debunked NY Times article

Kek

Any "racist" claim you bring about Clinton was decades ago.

For trump, you just need to look at the past month or so.

Hillary is sells out to the highest foreign donators.

>and go for a third.
yes! - let's gary gobble up 30% of the berntards asuring Trump the nomination!

good idea - keep pushing this!
MAGA

Well, I hate liberals and they all hate Trump and love Hillary.... so I would vote for Trump if I could.

>a jew
>posting here
You do realize you're first on the list for day of the rope, right?

Gaddafi

Clinton Cash has been debunked already

5 shekels were deposited for you setting the record straight

Do you admit you hate correct the record even though you never visited their site?

they actually provide sources to prove their claims, you know. the claim there are alot of false conspiracies floating around clinton is absolutely correct.

correctrecord.org/the-points

Hey schlomo tell me again how the germans gassed all of your grandparents.

You could never trust the Clinton's Bill should be in prison with Hilary he committed perjury remember this debacle?

youtu.be/dzG6ti5GA9w

Hilary-treason/ literally everything wrong with our culture. Preaches prosperity while selling our wealth producing capabilities out to everyone else.

Trump-lying asshole about MAGA who doesn't build his shit here.

Lesser of 2 evils, sadly Trump

She's doing her best to eliminate sub humans - we need an Aryan goddess to lead the charge.

Why do your religious leaders mutilating baby penises? Are they paedophile psychopaths?

Legally you can't do anything to sue her for this perjury unless you can prove it was intentional.

and its not just due to being a politcal figure,perjury cases rarely ever hold.

Oh look a kike.

>Not pay for play
>Donors get prominent positions in state department

washingtonpost.com/politics/emails-reveal-how-foundation-donors-got-access-to-clinton-and-her-close-aides-at-state-dept/2016/08/22/345b5200-6882-11e6-8225-fbb8a6fc65bc_story.html

The nose knows guys.

But user, she actually has policies against gun that will reduce shootings in black neighborhoods.

Trump has the opposite policy. no sane black person will vote for him

I want to deport all shitskins

How to DEPORT shitskins

Get out shitskins

It's all the 2spooky skeletons that she keeps in her closet.

Facebook Censors Video Exposing PBS Cutting Hillary/TPP Criticism From Jill Stein Interview

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/27/facebook-censors-video-exposing-pbs-cutting-hillarytpp-criticism-jill-stein-interview/

DCLeaks Website Down, Twitter Suspended After Releasing Soros Docs

dailycaller.com/2016/08/27/dcleaks-has-website-shut-down-twitter-suspended-after-releasing-soros-docs/

sage

Not Hillary / not Trump.

Black people own guns because they want to, greatest ally.

It's not removal of guns user, just a more strict policy.

You guys think muslims are the problem, when in reality more people in the US die to shootings and not muslim terror attacks

probably cause i don't live in 'murica

>Clinton Cash has been debunked already
That is not a debunking, all you did was prove that there is the potential for a bias, which is something we all already fucking knew you stupid kike.

She is pro abortion which is the biggest killer of blacks which is a great first step, but won't removing guns increase their numbers since 7% of the population is black males that commit ~50% of the homicides?

It is debunking because it shows there are zero grounded evidence for corruption.

All the "evidence" are toothless and baseless and play on misrepresenting pattens that would have been there aniway

But America has balls. I mean, in my country, nobody dears te be nationalist. to many fucking leftwingers.

Pretty hypocritical of you to look at one fluke of the clinton foundation instead of looking at thousands of good things they have done. espicially considering they redeemed themselves from this fluke by sending large amounts of money to haiti in 2015

>wikipedia proved you wrong
>just look at this impact meme font

>a lot of smoke but no fire!

just like the ovens, eh shekelstein?

it's not a debunking. you must not understand what a debunking is. you have to disprove their entire theory, or create large holes in it.

And you have no evidence at all for what you've said except some text on a fucking image with no source for your third point. I honestly don't even know why i'm replying to this, i hope you're just shitposting.

Where’s Hillary? Secretary Clinton Has No Scheduled Events Until Sept. 26th Debate – All Events are Surrogates…

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/27/wheres-hillary-secretary-clinton-has-no-scheduled-events-until-sept-26th-debate-all-events-are-surrogates/

Obama Claimed $400 Million Cash To Iran Was Due To Inability To Wire Funds. Two Days Later He Wires 1.3 BILLION To Iran

dcwhispers.com/obama-claimed-400-million-cash-iran-due-inability-wire-funds-two-days-later-wires-1-3-billion-iran/

sage

Proving that something has no grounded evidence is a prove for it being a mere conspiracy. that's exactly what conspiracies are.

requires leaving basement

>kike flag
>corrects the record
Thank you for your service

>clinton foundation
>thousands of good things they have done
top kek

plenty of conspiracies end up being true you fucking ape. just because there's no physical evidence doesn't mean it's not happening, retard.

Hillary will send all the youth in Europe (NATO) to war with russia. Trump won't let that happen.

Israeli flag. How the fuck can you support Hillary? She will support hamas you fucking ape. Support Trump and he will rise Israel again. Don't betray your fucking ancestors. Leftwing israeli's are cancer. If you are israeli, be a nationalist.

Will not vote for Hillary because she killed people, lied about it, changed her political beliefs for votes, and is a racist for wanting niggers and spics to vote for her. Oh also said that a KKK recruiter is her mentor. 10/10 candidate.

Aids/HIV and malaria disproportionately affect blacks and since blacks have no concept of over population these efforts simultaneously act as a virtue signal to liberals and lead to the future starvation of billions. Aryan Goddess Clinton is a level above us mere mortals.

I won't vote for clinton due to her gross negligence and horrendous incompetence ....seriosly she is a fucking train wreck.....the west can't take too many more leaders like merkel & obama

I think no matter what, this year I would have gone with a candidate who would bring change. Trump is that candidate.

You swedecuck. You're my one reason.

This is just so fuckin rich Benny. Thanks for the fuckin keks

She used bitbleach!

she should be the ideal candidate for Sup Forums then. what, racism is suddenly a bad thing when someone else does it?

Literally everything I despise in a person

She embodies all that is wrong with society and politics. Beginning with her ineptitude, dishonesty, lying, bribery, graft and corruption.

All the way down the list to her shitty attitude and irritating voice.

I want a suspended election where the president is chosen by the House, because I think it will cause a civil war. That's why I'm voting for whichever 3rd party candidate is polling highest, and telling everyone else to do the same. Stein or Johnson, it doesn't matter - just crash this motherfucker.