What does Sup Forums think about Vegans/Veganism?

What does Sup Forums think about Vegans/Veganism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K0aNZ7NoB3M
youtu.be/pSPU4fCfyzc
theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472391701354.webm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25311617
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRq1zNHN8Vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't give a fuck what people eat, so should others.

virtue signaling lifestyle that however has the benefit of draining idiots wallets and causing malnutrition and harm to them.

I did it for about 7 months. Cleansed myself to the point I was shitting 4 times a day. Lost weight. Felt good I think I'll start again tomorrow.

You dont give a fuck if I eat your child then?

You're going to be malnourished.

I think if for some reason I ever run out of animals to eat they are next on the list to get hacked up for barbecue...

I don't care but the one trying to convince you it's the best diet are gay and stupid

It's death for no reason and death for no reason is murder.
Do you know how animals die?
I can't see myself slaughtering my own meat but then again, I've never had to.
youtu.be/K0aNZ7NoB3M

>humans survived for thousands of years hunting, eating meat, catching fish, trapping birds, and gardening

>huur only eat vegetables because its natural!!

I like vegans. More meat for the rest of us.

was raised vegetarian. Tried lots of meat and I just dont like it.

Chicken and pork are alright though, but I dont want to go through the trouble of learning to cook it.

I don't care, so long as they're not self-righteous pricks about it.

>I like vegans. More meat for the rest of us.

Not really. Less demand less supply. l2economics canuck

Considering the human brain saw the most growth right around the point where we started to consume meat. Is it technically degenerate to not eat meat?

>death for no reason
>no reason

>feeding yourself
>no reason
United Cuckland.

>vegan logic

This video explains everything I think about vegans:
youtu.be/pSPU4fCfyzc

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

Appeal to nature fallacy. It's like saying we should let muslims rape because most reproduction was caused by rape in the past

Would any vegetarians/vegans eat cultured meat if it was more accessible?

I agree with you mate. They're just the lyrics from the video song. Morrissey is a bit well known for his views on veganism.

My statement I stand by though. I can't imagine myself skinning and gutting animals for meat.
Could you? Of course you could eh? You're not a lardarse murrican with diabetes and shart issues. I'll bet you're a God fearing Christian with a wife, nine children and regularly, humanely , slaughter your own pigs and cattle. Right?

Do vegans hate animals like tigers and wolves?

It is not an "appeal to nature fallacy" to say that eating meat is an effective way of getting vitamins, protein, and calories - it's an appeal to fucking reality

Vegetarianism is one thing, and I have no problem with vegetarians. If you don't want an animal's life to end for you to be able to eat, I can respect that opinion. I don't agree with it, but I can respect/understand it at least.

I can not respect vegans.
Eating cheese does not kill an animal. Eating eggs does not kill an animal.
>but muh cage farms and animal suffering
Nobody is forcing you to buy animal products from a shitty farm. Spend 5 minutes on google and pay a few bucks extra and there you go - you're eating cruelty-free animal products, and it's still cheaper than being a fucking vegan.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472391701354.webm

Why do you have a problem with people's personal choices?

People who get upset and triggered when they find out someone is vegan is no different from an SJW who finds out someone is a nationalist.

Literally does not affect you. In fact it reveals how pathetic you are if you feel personally offended by someone choosing to exclude something from their diet.

You can get a shit load of protein and vitamins from fucking peanut butter on wholemeal bread ffs.

the day that i find out someone is a vegan without them telling me first is the day i respect one otherwise its just attention whoring

millenials dont want to be normal they want to be a vegan or a tranny or a wolfkin meta-gender baby from space

>Can't survive on plant matter
>Lack moral agency

No.

Do people who think rape and murder are wrong hate animals? I see animals killing and raping each other all the time, the fact this occurs in nature disproves murder and rape being wrong and means you're an idiot if you have moral standards.

Strange, I never said I was offended, but damn that's some top-tier strawmanning.

I simply said I do not respect a vegan's choice to be vegan.

I do not respect someone choosing to be a vegan any more than I respect someone choosing to be a feminist, or choosing to be a communist, or choosing to be an adult male who watches My Little Pony.

explain "I do not respect".

It's immoral and not sustainable in the big picture, ironically vegans try to act as if they were the morality and eco-friendliness itself. Vegetarians are just weak - they remind me those feminists who uphold the ideas because that's what you do if you want to be seen as a nice person.

that pic looks like a guy shitting

Vegetarianism is fine in my book, as most vegetarians aren't preachy assholes about it, but I have never met a vegan that didn't become a whiny bitch about how they're vegan within 5 minutes of meeting them. I also think it's unhealthy but I don't know enough about it to make that call.

It means "I do not respect". I do not think it is a good decision. I do not think it is a good lifestyle choice.

"I do not respect decision x" does not mean "I am offended by decision x"

Do you not kill mosquitoes either

Yet you refer to "fucking vegans" showing you clearly are upset by people having that lifestyle choice.

I couldn't care less what you eat, personally.

Are you seriously retarded enough to think that the use of the word "fuck" indicates being offended by something?

i wonder if this taste good

more delicious meat for me

Apparently it tastes a little too "perfect" since it lacks the inconsistencies of actual animal meat.

It's fucking retarded but I don't care as long as their women are hot.

this

They live in naive, childish denial of reality.

Humans are cursorial hunter by design and supposed to eat flesh.

They ignore the fact that harvest-machines kill off tons of animals.

In their hypocrisy they only view animals, or something with a face - as a living thing.

They are too childish to understand the simple principle of nature - life and death are the two sides of the same coin.

Basically they are delusional retards - ALL of them.

>They are too childish to understand the simple principle of nature - life and death are the two sides of the same coin.

Murder is okay then

>Humans are cursorial hunter by design and supposed to eat flesh.
We are also "designed" to run about and hunt and gather for food, not sit in a car and grab chickens off the shelf in a supermarket.

The main thing that separates humans and animals is the ability to go against animalistic impulses like rape and make personal choices that are technically "unnatural". That is the real reality. Picking and choosing what parts of primordial man to replicate is the real childish denial of reality. Let people eat what they want.

>Murder is okay then
If you can get away with it.

> Veganism
Fine
> Vegans
Most annoying humans on the planet

Don't eat meat because I'm too much of a poorfag. Eggs have enough protein to keep you alive.

>hurr humans aren't designed to eat meat with modern convenience its only natural when you hunt it in the wild

>sits in a car and grabs vegetables off the shelf

Every one ive met has health complications and are too skinny to be considered healthy. Their brains seem to have a lot of trouble performing basic tasks.

Veganism is the only moral choice, vegetarians lack principles.

Why are you talking about murder? Are you having a stroke?

Murder is killing with malicious intent and always planned.

You don't kill for fun, you kill when you are attacked or for food - how is that "murder", imbecile?

I am a hunter you moron and a good part of the meat I consume comes from the boars and deer I slay.

Stupid vegan.

"I call an animal, a species, an individual corrupt [degenerate], when it loses its instincts, when it chooses, when it prefers, what is injurious to it." - Friedrich Nietzsche

>calling stupidity a lifestly choice
>muh feelings

lol you're so full of shit.

It's a lot more ethical to be a vegan, considering that modern animal agriculture is basically torture.

Being Vegan for health reasons alone is the ultimate red-pill diet. As long as you do it right you are way healthier then the regular meat-eater or even someone who eats it sparingly.

>Vegetarian diets confer protection against cardiovascular diseases, cardiometabolic risk factors, some cancers and total mortality. Compared to lacto-ovo-vegetarian diets, vegan diets seem to offer additional protection for obesity, hypertension, type-2 diabetes, and cardiovascular mortality. Males experience greater health benefits than females.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/

>A low-fat, starch-based, vegan diet eaten ad libitum for 7 days results in significant favorable changes in commonly tested biomarkers that are used to predict future risks for cardiovascular disease and metabolic diseases.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25311617

Sup Forums likes to ignore the evidence that its way healthier though because many people here are triggered by that so they just bash their imaginary boogeyman liberal vegan that they've never even met in real life.

Vegan here, lots of other vegans I've met are normal people but the vocal ones are cunts. Unfortunately the vast majority of vegans are bleeding heart liberals too which sucks. I hate being associated with those fucks just because I choose not to eat animals/animal products.

Marx debunked veganism years ago. #resistveganism

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRq1zNHN8Vw

very good

people should be vegan at this point in time, everything else is a glorification of primitivity and contradicts White values

If vegetarians want to pass meat by that's fine with me, more for us healthy people.

Keep eating giving the jew your bacon money you fat fucking moron, see how it works out for you.

Vegans admit to this diet for either health or ethical and moral reasons, some vegan lifestyles with varied amounts of food has also shown to be a healthier and better lifestyle for longevity, there's been some studies also showing being Vegan helps clear and unclog your circulatory system, alot of health benefits not proven to be facts but alot of studies and reports of it has been claimed.

Eat what you want, its your responsibility, the meat and dairy industry is fucked, fish industry is fucked, we're consuming meat from animals who's been on drugs their whole life so they can grow bigger.

Animal agriculture also hurts the environment, ofc its a normal thing but the scale of modern animal agriculture is insane and unsustainable at this point.

Yes it does you stupid cunt, there are all kinds of impacts, strain on the health service, fucking up the environment plus all those sexy antibiotic resistant bacteria that are created aswell.

Murder only applies to human beings, cuck.

No I don't.

ïf they do it to "help the environment" and to brag about it and feel superior, they're retards

kimchi is trigger