My friends, you bow to no one

>My friends, you bow to no one.
Does Lord of the Rings have the most satisfying epilogue of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgcoBKWTW14
youtube.com/watch?v=jXF85kBVg_8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rg4VkFWBby4
youtube.com/watch?v=O_NmCh42hZM
youtube.com/watch?v=kHSaWD39AEc&t=29m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I tear up like a faggot every time I see that scene.

too many fucking endings

And all of them kino...

I dunno I kind of like that they went all-out to wrap everything up after such a difficult and horrific journey, I especially like the movie ending on Sam with his new family in the Shire.
I always tear up a little when Frodo and Gandalf leave for the elf land.

I must admit even I hate the LOTR this scene is well done

youtube.com/watch?v=JgcoBKWTW14

My least favourite part of the trilogy is the Deus Ex Machina ghost army

>hating LOTR
Literally how? It's the last real epic made by film studios (besides maybe Kingdom of Heaven) and it's a great work of love.

Frodo leaving Sam is the most heartbreaking thing ever

is that some game of thrones leaks

I like that Aragorn frees them before the final battle to bring back the tension.

That moment of them on Mt. Doom sharing memories of the Shire while expecting to die always hits me hard, I'm glad they got saved in the end instead of dying with sadness in their hearts.

youtube.com/watch?v=jXF85kBVg_8

>implying they all wouldnt BEND THE KNEE TO YAAAS QUEEN SLAY

>Frodo leaving Sam
Are they gays?

>"Concerning Hobbits" plays as Sam looks up at the summit of Mt. Doom with a dying Frodo in his arms, and you truly think they may not make it.
>"I can't carry the ring, Mr. Frodo. But I can carry you!"

Every time.

You tore my shit up, Frodo.

Sam was the ultimate bro
>helps Frodo whenever he's in the slightest bit of trouble (climbing, giving him his ration of food and water, carrying him up Mount Doom)
>warned Frodo about Gollum being an evil little shit multiple time (and beating up that fucking weasel)
>saves Frodo single-handedly from a giant fucking spider that's killed hundreds of travellers
>holds no hard feelings against Frodo for his selfish actions while possessing the ring

>Sam does all the work in mordor
>Frodo gets the reward
Chads always win, Robots always looe.

Don't forgot one of the only few people that wasn't swayed or corrupted by the ring of power.

Sam got the qt wife and perfect comfy living in the Shire while being able to reap the profits from Bilbo and Frodo's book from home.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Sam eventually join Frodo in the Undying Lands in the books, because he was technically a ringbearer?

It's because of the inherent resistance of the hobbits plus the fact that he didn't hold it very long more than Sam himself, in my opinion, like how Frodo or Bilbo didn't get "addicted" in a few days

>"My friends, you bow to no man"
>bows down to Eowyn

BRAVO JACKSON

I AM NO MAN
At least she's a qt though

Sam was the Chad. Frodo may have been the rich one, but he was a sperg.

Why didn't they just lock the ring in a box, give it to Gandalf and have him fly it to Mordor? He wouldn't get tempted by it if he couldn't wear it.

>a Maiar can't open a box
really?

something something sauron's attention, something something patrolling nazgul and witch king etc

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg4VkFWBby4

He couldn't open the gates to Moria. Just slap a basic riddle on the box and he'd be helpless.

No matter what stupid shit Peter Jackson does, I will be eternally thankful to him for making sure there are dozens of documentaries and commentaries for each LOTR film that detail the whole process behind making the films in every way possible.

Why did the dwarves put a riddle on the door to their mines that was in Elvish?

>Dressing up women as men instead of having strong women riders in the movie
Who knew Jackson was such a shitlord.

Gets me going more than Theodens speech

youtube.com/watch?v=O_NmCh42hZM

I think he does, after his wife dies and his children are grown.

No one's going to correct that benign question. If you're going to ask intricate lore questions just do the research yourself and come to the table and post your findings for all of us to say "ooo, neat fact faggot".

Dumb faggot.

>user doesn't know about the history of the moria
lal

GoT made me realize how shit lotr actually is.

Lucky Faramir gets to tap that, too.

I guess it makes up for ruining him in the movies.

Nah you're just a faggot my man 2bh

What's different about him in the books?
I've never read them besides the first one years ago.

>2017
>reading books
kek

take the dildo out, little guy

Every time i rewatch the movies i cant help but feel like this is such a singular labour of love that had people put so much care and enthusiams into it that everything else feels just hollow and insincere

If I remember correctly it was meant to be easy to open by anyone and was there to keep out wild animals (elven was a pretty commonly spoken language I guess)

would be a lot more satisfying if Aragorn was dead instead of Boromir

he's only talking to Frodo and Sam, then Merry and Pippin joined in for the non-bowing squad

fuck those 2 stoners

me too

It's all well and good but what was his tax policy? What happened to the baby orcs in their little cradles?

wait for /got/ ending

This. And was Mayor of Hobbiton for life and then joined frodo in valinor at the end of his life

GoT fucking sucks, it's too late for a satisfying ending.

still miles better than lord of rings

nope

>Does Lord of the Rings have the most satisfying epilogue of all time?

it has eleven fucking epilogues, so i'm sure one of them must fit the bill

indeed

what a bizarre selection of sentences.

>I want Tin Tin to suffer
>Sit Te in my mouth
>Soft cock gangster

"My friends, you bow to no one. Except the King of Gondor now kneel faggots!"

His whole thing is that hes the opposite of his brother but his father always sorta ignorrd him.

His men loved him, he was just as brave but like Aragorn made the right choice and let frodo go on his way and resisted the corruption almost immediately.

He let frodo chill and relax and resupplied him before letting him go on his way

the whitewalkers killing everyone in westeros, establishing a kingdom of icezombies.
dany, jon, cersei, sansa, arya, everyone dead.

the end.

nobody will see it coming

There wont be one
GoT is essentially a copy of medieval history with the heralds and names changed a bit and some paranormals shit thrown in
Now the fat fuck has ran out of medieval history to rip off and hasnt explained shit because its painfully clear he was putting it off because he has a shit imagination
Its over GRRMfags

>Jon Snow is king
>Lets spend the enitre episode discussing the Dornish tax plan.
>They talk about balancing the wishes of every major house
>Tyrion says what a Game of Thrones.
>Screen cuts to black
Absolute Kino

>tfw no lotr pepe

I would unironically buy a whole bunch of those including
>rape u long time

>season 8
>an elite team of accountants and bankers struggle to balance the books and root out corruption on the 7 kingdoms

I would legitimately watch that.

fuck yes

is this true?

No you idiot

why doesn't he write then?

This was the gayest shit ever.

too busy raking in the cash from tv

Because its true

Too busy eating, going to conventions, and buying stupid hats

Also, it takes a special kind of egotist to write yourself into a corner and think of a cute little name for it. "Meereenese Knot" my ass.

pretty much

>"Do you remember the Shire, Mr. Frodo? Do you remember the taste of strawberries?"
Had me welling up when I was like 10.

So they took a boring character and made him more interesting?

On the one hand we have the forgotten son who remembers his duty and goes against his father. On the other, a carbon copy of the worst parts of boromir.

No, user. You might be a faggot.

And still not enough

youtube.com/watch?v=kHSaWD39AEc&t=29m

Why is LOTR one of the only non-shit "nerd culture" movies?
Is it because it's about comradery and duty instead rebeling against the government?

I think you're selling movie Faramir short. It's obvious that the fact his father ignore him and states that he wished Boromir was alive instead of him bothers the hell out of him. The draw of the ring is less for his own personal glory and more of a desire to prove to his father that he is every bit as good as Boromir. But in the end his honor as a Captian of Gondor overrides his desire.
Just my interpretation anyway.

It's because it is a (mostly) faithful adaptation of an already fantastic series of books. That those books happen to be about friendship, duty, and honor may or may not be part of that.

Because it was made in a time before sjws ruined cinema. Look at the fellowship cast, all fucking WHITE MALES

Star Wars is a movie about desert terrorists and it was made before the age of SJWs

>>Soft cock gangster

NoU!

oldfag spotted

Nah, Galadriel doesn't step on anyone's face so it's not satisfying for me.

>You bow to no one
Yeah? that was Legolas

Everything about it is great, but I just wish that the ending shot was of the shire, instead of the single hobbit hole.

is that fucking benjen stark in the back

Who exactly is this Noone? After the hobbits (mistakenly) bow to Aragorn, he sounds like he's about to introduce "Noone", who they should actually bow to. Yet the very next moment HE bows down, along with all the other humans and elves and the hobbits don't. So is Noone invisible? Or is he some sort of ever-present spirit or god? Aragorn tries to get the hobbits to honor the presence of Noone, but they defy their new king and keep standing up. Was this the inspiration for Rust shooting at God?

I thought this scene took place in rivendel

Nerds should hang

Tied with New Hope