Why is France allowed to commit cultural genocide against minorities to this day...

Why is France allowed to commit cultural genocide against minorities to this day? France as of now still didn't ratify the EU treaty on minority languages and doesn't recognize any of the native languages spoken on territory they invaded, causing those languages to go extinct and be lost forever.

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED. WHO IS BEHIND THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occitania_(administrative_region)
youtube.com/watch?v=GxPl8PI-yPQ
youtube.com/channel/UCdrj4xaIvZ3ekOmmM5dD8uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup the idea of the french people is kind of a meme, but that is what you gotta do in order to keep your country from breaking apart.

It's not like it hasn't been done before in history.

This is to keep the unity of the nation. If you don't speak French, you're not French, it's as simple as that.
Too bad no one gives a shit when mudslimes speak their dirty language and pray in the streets though.

>If you don't speak French, you're not French, it's as simple as that.

Couldnt they think of this before they invaded non-francophone lands? The inclusion of Corsica and Alsace is relatively recent.

>If you don't speak French, you're not French
good thing people can learn more than one language, unless they are retarded of course

I'd like to see Occitania go down, would be a nice nation in its own right.

This was before the Revolution.
France was basically "un agrégat inconstitué de peuples désunis"
It's a bit tricky to explain.
The power was progressively centralized, but the King basically didn't give a shit about the cultural and linguistic differences within the realm, because he was the one ensuring the cohesion of the nation.
If you remove the King, you need something to fill in the gap.

around 700 years

Except the French government abused children speaking their native languages in schools, and characterised speakers of minority languages as "dumb, illiterate, backwards", causing these people to feel shame and not pass on their languages. Meaning they only learn French now.

French people respect more muslims than all their own cultural minorities.
Same thing with Spain.

What's wrong with that?

its habbening

>It was initially given the temporary name "Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrénées"; on 24 June 2016, the regional assembly in Toulouse adopted the name Région Occitanie, with the long-form Région Occitanie (Pyrénées-Méditerranée), as the name of the region.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occitania_(administrative_region)

Because at the same time, French people demand language rights everywhere they go. Smelly Walloons who banned the Dutch language in Brussels and settled around it now call for a redrawing of the Dutch-France language border in Belgium. Luckily our based Flembro's won't allow these devilish criminals to execute their crimes

"Unity of the nation" my ass

There's a reason arabs enjoy this country so much, they're able to meet people who are as selfish, entitled and short-sighted as them

If any of you Sup Forumstards enjoy gossip and virtue-signalling as a unifying factor, you're all welcome to practice social incest with the upstanding citizens of this country

French nationalism is all about muh language, same as Spain, as long as you speak french you are ok, doesn't matter if you are a nigger or a muslim, you are a citizen of the republic.

For a true french jacobin, a nigger that only speaks french is more french than someone that speaks french and catalan or french and cors and has lived in France for generations.

Jacobinism, wich is state nationalism instead of people's nationalism is a cancer.

A cancer that has grown outside France.

Here in Catalonia we also have tons of these fake nationalist that would be ok with replacing catalans with nigs as long as they speak catalan.

Just another typical french's spawned fucked up idea like anticlericanism, human rights, centralization, pleb revolt or sex revolution.

Thanks again frogs.

You have literally no idea what you're talking about and I don't give a shit about Belgium nor the Netherlands.
Just don't speak your shitty language in my country and everything will be fine.

>don't speak your shitty language in my country
Be a country with your own language.
Get invaded by France.
"Don't speak your foreing language in my country"
Never change frogs

>You have literally no idea what you're talking about

The situation in Belgium is not unique. The French have been destroying Dutch culture on Germanic lands for centuries.

This is the perfect example of why cultural genocide was the right thing to do.

I live in the Nord Pas-de-Calais btw.
Just keep your shitty language, no one wants it here.

The Jacobin centralization and forced assimilation of our provinces was the first step in our own Genocide
>Step 1: in the name of "nationalism" remove all traces of historical identities cultures languages and heritage - claim that completely different people even Black Antillese are brothers
>Step 2: tie "nationalism" to a political system and universal ideas and values rather than on heritage
>Step 3: use religious neutrality to purge most of the remaining culture which was infused with religious traditions
>Step 4: Promote the idea that since citizens are from the start of different ethnicities and cultures yet assimilated as a single (rootless) people, anyone in the world can come and assimilate too
>Step 5: recognize that immigrants have their own heritage cultures and traditions to which they are attached, while we are bland and get enriched by all this diversity
>Step 6: claim the foreign culture is integrally a part of your country's culture because it is practiced by some of its members - politicians should celebrate it

GIVE STRAßBURG BACK

And yet you allow muslims lol

A frog that gets it.

>no one
youtube.com/watch?v=GxPl8PI-yPQ

Elderly people still speak it. You wait and see frog, if I ever run out of life plans ill come to occupied Zuid-Vlaanderen and teach Dutch to my people.

>I live in the Nord Pas-de-Calais btw.
You might be of aryan Dutch descent, check your surname brother

Have you ever been here just once in your life?
Just go to the Braderie de Lille (nevermind it got cancelled this year, thanks Ahmed) and try speaking Flemish to anyone. Call me when you find someone who's able to reply. Good luck.

ALSACE IS FRENCH YOU FUCKING FRITZ, WE DON'T LIKE BOCH IN FRANCE YOU NAZY PIG

All people on my father side speak francique but it sounds retarded honestly.

>If you remove the King, you need something to fill in the gap.

Why did you use hordes of muslim niggers for that Frsncois?

Wow. Really makes you think

Rijsel/"Lille" has been assimilated by frogs too long ago, but Hazebroek and other areas near the Flemish border still have speakers. Many people in the assimilated areas have Dutch surnames, they should discover their Germanic roots

Check out this channel: youtube.com/channel/UCdrj4xaIvZ3ekOmmM5dD8uQ
He has a shit ton of video's of elderly people still speaking Dutch. It's a very heavy accent and hard to understand for me at times, but it's still Dutch and we should help them preserve their culture :)

I've been in Toulouse and Occitan is more like a dead language, although it is mandatory in street signs and subway. It is like in Valencia.

low tier troll
you're not even from Spain
you're just a British expat

Do you speak it? Do you know standard German? How many young people still understand it or speak it?

Frogs will never understand how beautiful federalism, subsidiarity and local government is.
Your drive for centralisation will be your end, Pierre.

No I don't because I never lived in the area.
I almost reached a decent level in german but I don't practice anymore and lost a lot of it.
My cousin my age speaks it but a lot of young people there don't. Also there are a lot of arabs and turks there too.

The revolution was a mistake

france is slowly moving to more regional autonomy
Paris has a hard time losing its grip on the French territory
BTW Swiss like confederation is better than federalism cause it include direct and constant democracy, lots of voting but the local People is always asked for its opinion

you'd still be british and French, ifthe French Revolution didn't happen

>flembros

Kek, a bunch or retarded peasants who look like inbreds and listen to mongoloïd-nigger music while dressing like 90's british slags.
They have to add subtitles on their tv news because they can't even understand their own fucking bastard language.

Keep hope.

Hey a buttmad francophone Arab.

>whaaa whaaa francophone arab

You look pretty mad to me, white-wannabe :^)

Have you ever heard Alsacien ? It's a meme tier language.

Kek

Hello Pierre Mohammed.

Hello Jan Ben Shlomo

>walloons
>white
>human

It sounds like a German accent to me, even i can understand it decently. They shouldn't however play into the divide-and-conquer game of the French government, who try to make Alsacian a "language" and teach kids that instead of standard German

No it would be leftist, people from around Toulouse are leftist fags

Interesting.
I'll keep these in mind when arguing against "civic" nation.

Yes the language is pretty much dead but not the culture

You have forgotten the point where they say the french people has no culture of his own and we need immigration to repair it, a meme propaganda in which many fuckers believe

Waffle Niggers..

French wasn't enforced before your centralist republic. Are you telling me that the majority of France wasn't French before your shit revolution?

This

It's in what republitards believe

French was enforced under the french monarchy. The ordinance of Villers-Cotterêts dates back from the XVIth Century demands that every legal text given by any courts or parliaments must be written in French.

It's just the french way, centralization. It isn't because of the Revolution, it is just linked to the french History with Philip Augustus wrecking feudalism and every King after him slowly building a powerful State. Then the Revolution and Napoleon and the Republic after that just kept pushing this even futher, ever onward. This cultural genocide was made to prevent any shitty revolts or insurrections, and it explains why today France isn't under the threat of idiotic regionalism movements like in Spain or with Scotland.