How do you go from this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDJBXxTCkz0
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...to THIS???

How do you go from this...

Germaniggers

Letting foreign tribes fight their co-tribesmen when they have no loyalty to you besides the fact that you are paying them.

Fighting against another giant empire.

The slow degeneration and corruption of every Empire.

And 107 other things. No Empire lasts

...to THIS?

>Italy is the successor to the Roman Empire
American education, ladies and gentleman!

It's been 1500 years m8.
Brits lost far more in far less time.

Are all aremnian women thicc like pic related, and kardashians?

How do you go Shart In Mart?

Plus Islam

currency debasement, excessive government spending/debt, and multiculturalism.

You mean to this?

>American education

Sweden 2016

No, unfortunately most of them look like sandniggers

And the kardashians don't? Even in Spain they would be considered swarthy.

Pic related.

>muh women's fault

Nah, not really a problem of women, but a problem of society in general. The behavior of women is a consequence, not a cause.

mass immigration, fall of the moral base for the society, especially role of a woman in the family and acceptance for foreign incompatible religion, government overspending, corrupt politics.

We can learn so much from history...

>Swedish Viking Empire
>1st Swedish Empire

gtfo out of here

Now you know what will happen to this..

Triggered Sami detected.

Those Roman Empire xenophobic racist sexist homophic bigots didnt let the innocent germanic tribes enter our empire. They didnt listen to women wanting the superior german seed

youtube.com/watch?v=qDJBXxTCkz0

>Swedish viking empire
Irish and Scottish vikings came from Norway. Swedish vikings barely left the Baltics.

Its not so bad if you think we were even more fragmented.

good answer.

DELET THIS

Yerevan has less qts than Germanic/Slavic countries do, every second person has the sandnigger genetics in them, and provinces are even worse. But 20% would easily pass as Germans (unless I'm fooled by makeup). Blondes are also almost non existent.

And Kim Kardashian is really ugly, I'm not exaggerating by saying that the average Armenian girl looks less sandnigger than her

I expand what i said:

Greece was the California of the ancients

all those bitches look just like the Kardashion whores before they get their plastic surgery.
you aint foolin shit achmed.

>South Belgium, South Switzerland and Moldova not highlighted
>what are blank maps
>what is photoshop, anti alias and tolerance
Austrian education

Are you retarded?

You're clearly wrong
I just looked picrelated up
Kim's presurgery facial structure is not even Syria tier, it's almost South Asian

DELET THIS

>A FUCKING LEAF
>Roman empire was divided in half which was later divided in 10+ shitholes
>official languages were latin and greek
>The ONLY way Italy can be classified as the sole successor is the common capital
Terrible bait though

>Irish and Scottish Vikings.

>Swedish vikings barely left the Baltics.

they look alike achmen.
just accept it. the kardashions have just altered them selves so much with surgery that it is hard to tell.

Way more pathetically

How do you go from this?

Nah, they still look like sandniggers
I was never defending them in the first place. They would be considered below average here EVEN after the surgery

To.... This..?

They thought "Great britain" was bigger and more powerful than it was because of our technology, that's why they let us rule over them

Wait, watch and listen.US maybe on the same road.

How does it feel when an armenian woman defends a turk who refuses to believe in the armenian genocide and rape?

Huh.

Something like this, maybe. Fucking Venice, how do you mix up Egypt and Anatolia?

By sending millions to die for the fucking French in pointless trench warfare with a largely volunteer army. That's how.

Nope.

plague + muslim invasion.

plague & muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

literally who """"""""EDUCATION""""""""

>implying military bases are the same as systematically ruling another countries people

OP should really read Shooting an Elephant by George Orwell. It sums up why imperialism fails.

This map is outdated as fuck
There is no US military base in France since 1966

too large territory to administrate...also saturnism, barbaric invasions and old political apparatus...

2 World Wars.
And it doesn't even take a a massive war to stop the US from becoming an empire. Just some shitty rice commies or some dune-coons.

Sweden looks like a flaccid cock. Norway is at least semi-erect. Norway should take Sweden and become Cerberus-Cock once again. Bring the balls into the family too (Finland). What a mighty nation that would be.

the funny fact is nobody was threatening the British empire in both world wars.

France being a little shit is what brought us in.

No, you had your share like everyone else. Also thanks for selling us. Rats.

>Swedish Viking Empire

No, Sven

>Norway was not Swedish
>Denmark was not Swedish
>Finland Was not Swedish
>Danelaw was Danish
>Baltic area was Baltic, not Scandinavian
>(small parts of) Scotland was Norwegian
>(a part of) Ireland was Norwegian
>Normandy was Danish/Frankish
>Spain was never settled by Scandinavians
>Kingdom of Sicily was late Norman
>(very small parts of) Russia had some Nordic influence, but was still predominantly Slavic
>Coast of the Black Sea, no

Get out of here

qt armenians do exist

we have a couple of dozen thousand in Turkey

Italy was founded in the middle of 1800 and its not related to the roman empire. If you are asking about more than 1000 years of history, you could read a book instead.

The roman empire was basically a organized looting of nations, just to feed their legions and keep the rich very wealthy. When it was nothing left to conquer, it collapsed.

t. redditor

Autism.

LOOK AT HOW CLOSE AMERICA'S BASED ARE TO RUSSIA'S BORDERS OMG

WHY DOES AMERICA KEEP DOING THIS WTF

t. someone who never studied history.

>Swedish Viking Empire
>Viking Empire
>Swedish
Fucking kek

It was a good thing that the Roman Empire ended. It was holding us back technologically.

>Swedish
>Empire

Is that b8 or are you actually that retarded?

>Italy is the successor to the Roman Empire

Italy IS the successor to the Roman Empire, you uneducated retard.

Are you fags retarded? Constantinople was declared the capital and the empire got divided in half, and the western one collapsed. There is no "Byzantine" Empire, it was the Roman E-

>A FUCKING LEAF and A FUCKING KOALA.

Oh. Yeah, right.

WE

>"swedish" vikings
you mean the danes and the norweigans? sweden literally autism today

WUZ

INFLUENTIAL N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

hilarious

t.someone who never studied about the regnum italiae

>britain blames france

Now this is a first kek. You wanted to keep being #1 economically and keep your wealth that way. I.e. anyone challenging these things during peace times had to be crushed. You did go to war for france... you never went to war for the reason other than your own benefit. Yet, as it turns out, these decisions weren't always correct.

But I blame the (((moneylenders))), after all, the brits were also just used as pawns by the US who controls them is obvious. Not for nothing were some US guys send to Germany after Poland was defeated and given support (engines, oil, electronics) to weaken the british empire further.

How is it not an empire? The Mongolian empire is an empire but not the Vikings? Are you fucking dumb? It's the same thing.

>polen dis time on usa side

Dumbass swedes where not vikings, but the farmers in the viking age, norse and danish where the vikings

The Roman Empire was based more in Greece and Turkey for the second half of it's existance. Italy was formed like only a hundred and 50 years ago, its about as old as my country.

luckily you faggots are so poor that the invaders just fuck off from italy into the master race countries

Guys nearly every day I have fantasies about being a Roman legionary.

I wish I was born of free/higher status in ancient Rome. I like think that I have strong genetic ties to an ancient Roman soldier, as much of my ancestry is from Italy. I'm basically what a weeaboo is to Japan except for ancient Rome.

Jewish lies.

you are so wrong

time to read some history

communist scum

Well it should be easier to become a romand soldier than a weeb considering your roots.
If nordicks still talk about we wuz vikings and shit we should be able to do the same with our roman heritage

All these empires crumbling and comfy Switzerland is just steadily growing since 1291.

As an ancient proverb goes: "Steady dripping wears down any mountain"

Comfy journey to world domination.

Fucking swiss

please give me some money

What part of the Roman Empire are you from, lads?

Syria here

Sorry. Fresh out of spare change. Will have to go melt down a couple bars tomorrow morning.

>Just because Italy holds Rome they are considered the successors of the Roman Empire

Since Constantinopla belongs to Turkey, they are the successors of the Byzantine Empire, aren't they?

fuck off back to syria

haha, you're alright

And then the Ottermen took over the empire all by themselves right?

This thread is for countries with sea access only.