Why was the president of Ukraine crucifying owls in his backyard shortly before invasion?

Why was the president of Ukraine crucifying owls in his backyard shortly before invasion?

Other urls found in this thread:

yandex.ru/search/?text=pacпятыe бepкyты&lr=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was avenging his chihuahua.

powerful ritual

that's fucked up

Singles for moloch

Because he couldn't give a hoot?

The owls are not as they appear

Why have almost all powerful western figures gone to bohemian grove?

Cooincidence

There's yurop magic and merica magic.
The president of Ukraine knows this.

Summoning the dark powers of Moloch

>triple dubs
kek has spoken

Owls represent Moloch, and they used to do child sacrifices for his blessing

this
or scaring away other smaller birds

Because any intelligent predator will keep the fuck away from your place of residence if you hang the corpses of his brethren up on your grounds.

These aren't owls, these are golden eagles.

Ukraine's riot police squads were called Golden Eagles. When nazi trash that were burning down policemen with Molotovs overthrew Yanukovitch, they invaded his residence, found some golden eagles there and did this. Fucking piece of shit scumbags.

Jesus Christ WHAT'S NEXT?

When you feel anxious about control over your environment you start to do superstitious things. See: religion.

>ukraine

It's common knowledge in Russia. If you know Russian, type pacпятыe бepкyты into Google.

Hm, on the other hand, don't use Google for this: they are pushing some pro-EU Ukrainian libshit bloggers. This would be better (the most popular Russian language search engine) yandex.ru/search/?text=pacпятыe бepкyты&lr=2

Hm, I gotta correct myself here: these aren't actually golden eagles, these are various types of eagles. They were in president Yanukovitch's personal zoo within his presidential residence. The scumbags who invaded it didn't know a difference between various species, though, so they crucified the birds they thought looked like golden eagles and took these photos.

Sick

Offerings to chaos Gods.

Homemade bohemian grove?
Moloch demands a sacrifice

Didn't seem to work all that good

I wonder if they would work as a sort of scarecrow for rats.

this