What happened to Miranda Cosgrove?

She used to be my dream girl where is she now..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvIU6Hf540w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MEGAN

In school. Where you should be.

since her career is dead why doesn't she do BLACKED?

Bravo, Dan

Probably getting therapy to overcome memories of Dan's floppy little Jew dick.

>little
you're talking about Dan the Hymen-Divider Schneider

dan is hung and keeps his sexual health in superhuman shape and form

Isnt she blacklisted because she wouldnt take dans dong any longer?

Literally the face of a 27 year old woman on a 14 year old's body. I love her.
Saw her on campus but never worked up the courage.

my sides

Her tight pink pussyhole got hyperextended by Dan's galaxy crusher and she's never been able to walk straight ever since.

Didn't she go to college

She'll be fine

Where? Pepperdine or some shit?

What DIDN'T happen to Miranda Cosgrove?

USC campus? What's the deal with the ghost pasta? Is it true that she got passed around at a frat party?

She now has her own let's play channel.

What's his name again?

Hasn't she been in school long enough, jeeeeez

I heard she was checking on Annie to see if she's ok

I'm not the other guy but yeah, I've heard she was a cumdumster for a year straight. Could not get enough Chad cock in her.

>Annie
What's that?

Isn't that the kid that went off on some kids in the boat scene or whatever? swearing at them and shit

Dude do you actually expect me to know the social situation of my campus?
I'm just autist studying 90% of the time.
There's a fuck ton of rumors for sure, but the few parties I've been with her I'm always too drunk to pay attention.

That's a lot of time. Any story you can share, ya know...

she won't do naked stuff.

In order to get roles, you must be REALLY good or get naked

I bet you're the kind of guy that says Tom Hanks is a pedophile. Maybe some actors are legitimately decent people?

I've known a few girls like that. Get a little bit of alochol in them and they turn into drunk sluts who will pretty much do anything.

>early 20s something white girl child star on campus
>decent person

>ton of rumors
Well, go on. I wanna hear some of it.

my dream is where she put her pusy on my face and she show me her bobs then i stuf her pusy with my big dig then scream

Gang bangs.
Chad onahole.
Drugs.
Just the typical shit.
Very boring honestly.
She's really cute in slut's night out tight dresses though.

Her talent holding deal with NBC killed her career. Best luck next time, Miranda.

Did you saw her in slutty tight dresses at parties? Wow, you are so lucky. Any pic?

/thread
That's how Hollywood works.

>Gangbangs
>Chad onahole
elaborate pls

The ghost of USC

???

I'm just a lanky, post-emo spic. The creepiness would be magnified ten fold if I actually took a pic, man.
you never get any detail on these rumors because they're probably fake as shit. Just randos telling you "oh yeah man, she got gaangbang at x or y's". I bet she's a nice girl.

This. Prime cunny keeps him young and healthy forever. He's actually hundreds of years old but he feeds off the life force of preteen pussy.

>lanky, post-emo spic
>not took creepy pics
choose one

At which fraternity did you saw her? Heard she goes to pike toga parties to get some molly.

For the longest time I thought Victoria Justice and her were the same person

She got passed around in the back room of a Delta Phi house like a badly rolled blunt and got bukkaked by several dozens. That's the rumor.

>you will die in Dan's lifetime

Arin?

Gross. Chads and sluts are gross.

She is doing voice over for Despicable me 3. Looks great, by the way.

>tfw you will never see Miranda in a slutty dress irl
Next time take pics for us, poor plebs, pls

>those dead eyes

Dan really did a number on her

>he actually studies at campus

kek what a cuck

I liked it. Solid family movie. Better than 2.

Well, describe her dress at least, bro. Was it very revealing?

Well if you really cared you would know.

Unless you are a chad, a very rich daddy boy or a athlete, you will never participate at her parties. So, its just a rumor for all campus normies and nerds.

Dan rape em while you can Schneider

Dan "the man with the plan, get in the van" Schneider

How do I become Chad?

I always thought she is ugly but saw her in this interview: youtube.com/watch?v=tvIU6Hf540w and she looks incredibly pretty

Tfw annie was hit by, struck by, a smooth criminal

It's not nice to talk about your mother that way.

Chads are born, not made.

delet this

yes

Hi, Miri. Stop samefagging here and go back to acting. I want to see you naked at the big screen.

my cousin who studied back in USC also told me that she was a huge slut in campus

How so? Did he fucked her?

nah, she told me she saw her in some parties and has a reputation of being a slut. which is why she's always surrounded by chads

Short story, Dan got bored of using her feet as a fleshlight and fired her. She was too old for him at icarly last season, so show was cancelled.

>she's always surrounded by chads
That's disgustingly hot. Any hot story your cousin told you about her? Is she into gangbangs and insane stuff, as rumor say?

Holy shit this thread. How come Miranda threads are the most degenerate waifu threads here? She has like the most clean teen star's reputation ever.

>She has like the most clean teen star's reputation ever.

kek. she's been on blind items with her whoring days even back then

>white ghost of USC
>cleanest reputation ever
mmm okay whatever you say senpai

She had a deal with NBC. They kept giving her roles in series that ended up either being cancelled or not being made at all. I think she once was in 2 series that got cancelled a few days before they started filming. In a row.

she loves the athletes

she needs to do nude scenes to show the worls she isn't a little girl anymore!

She was in a terror flick that bombed

probably bombed because she didnt get theg oods out

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I remember Girlfriend in a Coma was cancelled because Christina Ricci left the project after the table read.
Is that bad deal still on? Poor Miranda never will be free.

Is Dan going to come out as trans? His hair is rather long for a man in this day and age.

Also how long until Michael Moore come out?

after girlfriend in a coma she did a show called crowded that got cancelled midway through season one, and she did a pilot spaced out and that failed to make it past the pilot stage

i dont know how long the deal is in place?

The Intruders was a PG-13 horror-thriller without nude or gore scenes. It was a movie for icarly's kiddy fans, so no surprise it bombed so hard.

Someone wrote into to me and asked about a show that was canceled last year. It had such potential, so why was it canceled so soon they wanted to know. I actually wrote about the show in a different kind of way last year. There were so many moving parts behind the scenes that it had no chance of succeeding despite what it looked like from the outside. It was a network show. Very short lived. it begins with the lead actress. An amazing person and an even better actress. Emmy winner/nominee. Multiple very popular hit shows in different formats. This was going to be her chance to be the star. Not just one of many, but the star. In her haste to be the star, she gave up another Emmy win/nomination. Plain and simple it would have been hers. Because she wanted to be the lead she didn’t look at the fact that her male lead co-star was doing it for the paycheck, just like he does everything else. He is a workaholic. Tell him to be somewhere and he will be there and will show up on time and work hard. The thing is though, he only has one character and one tone to all his roles. That is why, for the most part his greatest successes have been as a voice over guy. Our actress got no say in the casting of that role. While working on the show, he also had five other projects and the producers told him he could do them all. She also got no say in the casting of the guy who preferred to drink rather than act. This caused issues. Then, there were his what seemed like daily doctor appointments. There were two younger characters on the show, one of whom decided she was the biggest star on the show or had been led to believe that by her people so acted like that from day one. Plus, the producers and showrunner hinted she was going to be the focus of the show. All of this combined with another actress who was a bulimic and the whole thing was a disaster from start to finish. Canceling the show was putting it out of its misery.
Show: "Crowded"

anyone got the nudes of the bulimic one?

Lil Pump trayna fuck.

I don't know she has nudes. She has very nice tits.

source

Never any proof of Miranda's sluttiness. Shame.

Da fuck is a Chad onahole?

She have nudes? Any link?

I used to have the biggest biggest crush on Miranda since Drake&Josh, then few years later got a red pilling and found out she was probably tossed around and used like a rag doll by old Hollywood pedos at parties. Childhood ruined.

anyone got that pic of her showing her sexy thighs in a short dress almost showing her pusy?

Dan misses her. Just saying. But nothing is free at Hollywood.

It's for the best