GOD'S NOT DEAD HE'S SURELY ALIVE HE'S LIVING ON THE INSIDE ROARING LIKE A LION

GOD'S NOT DEAD HE'S SURELY ALIVE HE'S LIVING ON THE INSIDE ROARING LIKE A LION

ATHEISTS BTFO

gods what a stupid boy

>a stalemate means I win!
How can both sides think like this?

thiests are literally dumb blue collar hicks who worship a flying spaghetti god...

do not sully my people by equating us with them.

It wasn't a stalemate, christian boy won the argument with "how can you hate god if he doesn't exist"

>not wanting to destroy god based on principle

So he's agnostic? What's the big deal here?

why are atheist so angry and hateful at god if they don't believe in him?

>How can you hate [fictional character] if he doesn't exist?
Wow, amazing argument

the uni professor had his wife die of cancer or something and he was mad at god for putting him through that pain
or some shit like that

They are critical about christians and concept of god and religion, not the god itself

>he hasn't swallowed the deism pill

Wait, I didn't watch this shit. So the guy arguing against the existence of God blamed God for killing his wife? Was this entire thing just a strawman for theists?

You're very smart. You just slipped on in there and typed up some words and -poof- just like that you're the smartest guy in the thread. Hey everyone! Give this guy a round of apple sauce!

Anyways, what were we saying? I think my point was that even though my dick is average I still know how to put it in someones mouth when they're sleeping.

>Was this entire thing just a strawman for theists?
of course

Yes, i think theists think that people who don't believe in God don't exist, they are just people who believe in God but hate him and are acting like angsty teenagers about it.

10 years later and atheists still mad as fuck

>b-but I'm an agnostic now
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

what event are you refering to?

removal of free trade and wildy

How can you love your waifu if she doesn't exist?

>Promotional material for Christian movie takes the position of agnosticism
Unreal

SPOTTED THE JEW

Does anyone have a link to that beat by beat plot summary written by some guy forced to watch it by his grandma? I think it might have been on neofag but I can't remember

I'm 20 minutes in and it's a total romp

talk about a tardy quote

the same can be said of the flying spaghetti monster